This new script is a compilation of several of mine little script around the Google Map API.
- See the addresse where you are.
- Enter a Gps corrdinates and to obtain the addresse
- Enter an addresse and obtain the Gps coordinates
- Use several ruler on the screen to mesure a distance
- Add or hide the Panoramio pictures option
- See the elevation of any position on the screen
- Use a satellite view with a tilt option (some zone only around the world accept that)
- Traffic info (Tomtom service)
- Fusion Layer service(see your own map on your screen)
- Create an optimized route with a maximum of 9 waypoints and create a list of instructions
- Sky view into GoogleEarth
- 3D view into GoogleEarth
- 3D view with tilt function
- Google Maps Search
- Maps Toolbar
- Show / Hide the sun
- Save a Gps point and his addresse
- Load a Gps point saved
- Delete a Gps point saved
- Stop or not the Update info
- Send a specific gps position to your own gps software (sygic, and igo8 only)
Into the settings, you can:
- Force gps coordinates if you haven't an internet connection or your gps is off.
- Add or not the Google Traffic info on your map
- Add or not a window info on your screen
- Define a Google Map Fusion Table
- Define a gps coordinates into your settings.ini file
This application need an Internet connection and an active GPS !
Updated for running with RR 8/1/2011 (Thanks to carputer1 for his help !)
This looks great! Can't wait to get my junk running so I can try it out.
That's impressive pierrotm777!
I'm building something like this but only for traffic.. and maybe the SendToGPS.
How do you make SendToGPS work with iGo/Sygic? Have you tried with automapa? BTW, how did u get NAVPAUSE and NAVRESUME option for automapa to work?
Just found out how to patch automapa using NavMute.
I try to do the same job but now into a vb.net 2010 plugin !
But i don't know enough vb.net for do that i hop, but i work on it actually (RRGoogleMapsTools) .