Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 290

Thread: BT Mobilephone Plugin

  1. #111
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    110
    Two steps forward, and one step back.

    I've got it installed, loaded and it seems to be working BUT.....

    On the Carwings skin, it shows my phone and I have APPLYed it and the phones' MAC address is in too but the Phone Status reads "Not Connected". The Bluetooth Icon in the top of the skin is also unlit. What must I do to completely connect the two devices. There's nothing in the debug file.

  2. #112
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by championc View Post
    Two steps forward, and one step back.

    I've got it installed, loaded and it seems to be working BUT.....

    On the Carwings skin, it shows my phone and I have APPLYed it and the phones' MAC address is in too but the Phone Status reads "Not Connected". The Bluetooth Icon in the top of the skin is also unlit. What must I do to completely connect the two devices. There's nothing in the debug file.
    Not sure if this will help but it does for me.
    What happens to me if Bluesoleil is connected to your phone before RR is opened it will not connect.
    Make sure Bluesoleil is not connected to your phone. Disconnect bluetooth advanced audio etc.

    Phone must me paired though.
    Last edited by Philip21; 09-15-2013 at 05:24 PM.

  3. #113
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,841
    Quote Originally Posted by championc View Post
    Two steps forward, and one step back.

    I've got it installed, loaded and it seems to be working BUT.....

    On the Carwings skin, it shows my phone and I have APPLYed it and the phones' MAC address is in too but the Phone Status reads "Not Connected". The Bluetooth Icon in the top of the skin is also unlit. What must I do to completely connect the two devices. There's nothing in the debug file.
    The Not Connected status is a know issue , you must click one again or two time on the phone than you select for have the good status.
    When you run RR, if a paired phone mac address isn't define , when you use the apply command the plugin connect the phone selected to RR !
    If the connect isn't, quit RR and reload RR !

  4. #114
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,841
    New version v1.0.5
    Some Carwings screens issues solved !

  5. #115
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Markham, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    29
    Hi,

    I wonder if you would make version of this plugin that support bluetooth dongle with Broadcom chipset? It is hard for me to find dongle that is supported by Bluesoleil and is expensive. Thank you.

    Jguy

  6. #116
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    istanbul
    Posts
    47
    doesn't Bluesoleil work with all BT dongles?

  7. #117
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    110
    I have an eBay 1.99 chinese special and it's fine

  8. #118
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    105
    tested the new versions just the sms icoming indicator and status seems to not work for me, just a question, on the phonelist it shows only the device paired with bluesoleil, would be possible to show every bluetooth device? and then pair it directly into ride runner using the password imput from osk? This would be the only thing left for set the phone directly into riderunner without anything else

  9. #119
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavoletto View Post
    tested the new versions just the sms icoming indicator and status seems to not work for me, just a question, on the phonelist it shows only the device paired with bluesoleil, would be possible to show every bluetooth device? and then pair it directly into ride runner using the password imput from osk? This would be the only thing left for set the phone directly into riderunner without anything else
    Actually, the plugin create a list only whith phones devices, but it's possible to create a list with all device type. It's also possible to add a paired unpaired function , i just need to work on that,(if i can)

  10. #120
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Jguy_ca View Post
    Hi,

    I wonder if you would make version of this plugin that support bluetooth dongle with Broadcom chipset? It is hard for me to find dongle that is supported by Bluesoleil and is expensive. Thank you.

    Jguy
    I think that all bluetooth device can work with BlueSoleil, no ?

Similar Threads

  1. .net Bluetooth Mobilephone Plugin
    By lambosprit in forum RR Released Plugins
    Replies: 1337
    Last Post: 06-08-2014, 08:34 PM
  2. Andrea Stereo USB mic SUMA & Mobilephone Plugin
    By Paul Murray in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 05:37 PM
  3. for Mobilephone Plugin,help!
    By wy_nb in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 06:23 PM
  4. Mobilephone Plugin help
    By Joshc8503 in forum RR Plugins
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 08:44 AM
  5. MobilePhone v1.0.0.2 (alpha)
    By Lucifer in forum RR Plugins No Longer Supported
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 03:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •