Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 294

Thread: BT Mobilephone Plugin

  1. #61
    Mod - Driveline forum
    Auto Apps:loading...
    ClockWorK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777 View Post
    I don't now what is AVRCP profile ! With mobilephone , we use only hands free no ?
    Do you know how i can to check if the power is connected ? For the full mention , it's easy !
    AVRCP is "Audio Video Remote Control Profile". You may be able to open a connection handle to that profile as well as HFP.

    If you're just using AT commands to retrieve battery status, I used to use "AT+CBC" to request the battery status.

    The BlueSoleil SDK also defines BTSDK_HFP_EV_BATTERY_CHARGE_IND as an HFP event. You may want to look into this instead. However, I haven't had a lot of luck with it.

    What version of the SDK do you have? Mine doesn't have any definition for BTSDK_AVRCP_BATTERYSTATUS_EXTERNAL. If you've got the latest one and feel like sending, I may be able to help/test. I haven't done much with BlueTooth lately.

  2. #62
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,842
    Quote Originally Posted by ClockWorK View Post
    AVRCP is "Audio Video Remote Control Profile". You may be able to open a connection handle to that profile as well as HFP.

    If you're just using AT commands to retrieve battery status, I used to use "AT+CBC" to request the battery status.

    The BlueSoleil SDK also defines BTSDK_HFP_EV_BATTERY_CHARGE_IND as an HFP event. You may want to look into this instead. However, I haven't had a lot of luck with it.

    What version of the SDK do you have? Mine doesn't have any definition for BTSDK_AVRCP_BATTERYSTATUS_EXTERNAL. If you've got the latest one and feel like sending, I may be able to help/test. I haven't done much with BlueTooth lately.
    I use already BTSDK_HFP_EV_BATTERY_CHARGE_INDfor the charge value !

    I have the 2.1.3 doc but i think i use the 2.0.5. You can to found it here : http://www.mediafire.com/?19mbv56l2vkb411

  3. #63
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,842
    New version :
    Carwings screens are updated and some news !
    See post #34

  4. #64
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777 View Post
    New version :
    Carwings screens are updated and some news !
    See post #34
    Thanks for the update.

    I see the battery charge level going up & down like the phone does when it is charging. I never saw that before. Cool!

    I still don't get the SMS received ! using "mobilephone_messagereceived"
    Does it notify you right away or 30 seconds or 1 minute later?

    I want to see that little envelope light up ! That would be great.
    Do you think that will be a problem with certain kind of phones?


    I still get the +CGMI: before the manufacture name starting with version 1.0.1 (1.0.0 was good) I am using 1.0.2 now.

    EDIT: for the +CGMI: like I said ever since 1.01 I got this and I confirmed this by putting in version 1.0.0, 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 back in again. It acted the same way worked in 1.0.0 but not the other two versions. This was done on my house computer.

    I decided to use a different Bluetooth adapter (same model & brand) I had laying around. I repaired the phone with the new Bluetooth adapter and the +CGMI: was gone. So then I decided to put the original dongle that have me the +CGMI: in my carputer and same thing it gave me the +CGMI: It confused me thinking why would the same model and brand be different.
    I was going to post my findings to you but then before I did I tried it again and now the +CGMI: is gone. I tried it a couple times and seems to be good now on all 3 dongles. I will see later when I use it more what happens.

    I don't think so but thought I would ask. Do you think different dongles would give different performances to people? Maybe the SMS received ! problem I have?

    What version and or model Bluetooth dongle to you like? I have 4 of them. Three are version 4.0 and 1 old one version 1.x or 2.0 maybe. That is the one I always had in the car.
    One of the version 4.0 I need to look for it.


    How does the mobilephone_incommingcall work?
    Will it notify you when you get a incoming call but before you answer?

    For me it does not notify me before accepting the call but then the second I end the call it will notify me and then stays on until I exit RR.


    Thanks
    Last edited by Philip21; 08-30-2013 at 12:59 AM.

  5. #65
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip21 View Post
    Thanks for the update.

    I see the battery charge level going up & down like the phone does when it is charging. I never saw that before. Cool!

    I still don't get the SMS received ! using "mobilephone_messagereceived"
    Does it notify you right away or 30 seconds or 1 minute later?

    I want to see that little envelope light up ! That would be great.
    Do you think that will be a problem with certain kind of phones?


    I still get the +CGMI: before the manufacture name starting with version 1.0.1 (1.0.0 was good) I am using 1.0.2 now.

    EDIT: for the +CGMI: like I said ever since 1.01 I got this and I confirmed this by putting in version 1.0.0, 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 back in again. It acted the same way worked in 1.0.0 but not the other two versions. This was done on my house computer.

    I decided to use a different Bluetooth adapter (same model & brand) I had laying around. I repaired the phone with the new Bluetooth adapter and the +CGMI: was gone. So then I decided to put the original dongle that have me the +CGMI: in my carputer and same thing it gave me the +CGMI: It confused me thinking why would the same model and brand be different.
    I was going to post my findings to you but then before I did I tried it again and now the +CGMI: is gone. I tried it a couple times and seems to be good now on all 3 dongles. I will see later when I use it more what happens.

    I don't think so but thought I would ask. Do you think different dongles would give different performances to people? Maybe the SMS received ! problem I have?

    What version and or model Bluetooth dongle to you like? I have 4 of them. Three are version 4.0 and 1 old one version 1.x or 2.0 maybe. That is the one I always had in the car.
    One of the version 4.0 I need to look for it.


    How does the mobilephone_incommingcall work?
    Will it notify you when you get a incoming call but before you answer?

    For me it does not notify me before accepting the call but then the second I end the call it will notify me and then stays on until I exit RR.


    Thanks
    Before, thanks for your backup that help me :-) !
    About the +CGMI:, I don't have that with my two phones ! But i add a test for that issue!
    About the SMS, try to send you a sms and you will see the sms indicators ON and blink !
    For read a sms :
    First, i have some issues with this function that isn't complete !
    But, when you receive a sms on your phone , if the sms indicator is ON,
    read with skineditor the two LABELS:
    mobilephone_smsreceivedmemory that must return SM or ME
    and
    mobilephone_smsreceivednumber that return the number of the sms into the memory !
    With this number, try the command:
    mobilephone_smsread;1 if the sms has the number 1 !!!
    The result of the sms is into the LABEL:
    mobilephone_smstoread

    But with my phone that don't run always !!!! And i don't know why !

  6. #66
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,842
    New version:
    *+CGMI: issue solved (I hope)
    *mobilephone_connect and mobilephone_disconnect now run well !
    *mobilephone_incommingcall indicator issue solved ! (i hope)
    *new DFX5 screens

    Philip21
    Always an issue with the SMS , but i work on ! It's not your dongle that have an issue with the SMS but the code !

    See post #34

  7. #67
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777 View Post
    New version:
    *+CGMI: issue solved (I hope)
    *mobilephone_connect and mobilephone_disconnect now run well !
    *mobilephone_incommingcall indicator issue solved ! (i hope)
    *new DFX5 screens

    Philip21
    Always an issue with the SMS , but i work on ! It's not your dongle that have an issue with the SMS but the code !

    See post #34
    +CGMI Fixed! (I hope) seems to be fixed for now.
    No big deal but in 1.0.0 there is no "" around the manufacture name in 1.0.2 there is. Up to you the way you like it !


    I installed all the versions of this plugin at least 3 times to see if the +CGMI Fixed was fixed. It seems like it is but then I noticed since version 1.0.1 the manufacture model name is not showing up anymore. mobilephone_model. When I went through the different versions it only worked in 1.0.0.

    EDIT:
    For some reason I couldn't connect to my phone in bluesoleil anymore. I think to many times trying to switch phones in RR. I rebooted computer and now manufacture model name is working again ! I don't know why. Seems like to me that bluesoleil is loosing connection with parts with the phone at some point making it when I rebooted the computer made it working again.
    Last edited by Philip21; 08-30-2013 at 05:22 PM.

  8. #68
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip21 View Post
    EDIT:
    For some reason I couldn't connect to my phone in bluesoleil anymore. I think to many times trying to switch phones in RR. I rebooted computer and now manufacture model name is working again ! I don't know why. Seems like to me that bluesoleil is loosing connection with parts with the phone at some point making it when I rebooted the computer made it working again.
    When you have an issue with bluesoleil , a cool option is to shutdown bluesoleil and run again bluesoleil with it's menu !

  9. #69
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777 View Post
    When you have an issue with bluesoleil , a cool option is to shutdown bluesoleil and run again bluesoleil with it's menu !
    Thanks

    Any update on the SMS?

    Thanks for your work.

  10. #70
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip21 View Post
    Thanks

    Any update on the SMS?

    Thanks for your work.
    No, sorry

Similar Threads

  1. .net Bluetooth Mobilephone Plugin
    By lambosprit in forum RR Released Plugins
    Replies: 1337
    Last Post: 06-08-2014, 08:34 PM
  2. Andrea Stereo USB mic SUMA & Mobilephone Plugin
    By Paul Murray in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 05:37 PM
  3. for Mobilephone Plugin,help!
    By wy_nb in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 06:23 PM
  4. Mobilephone Plugin help
    By Joshc8503 in forum RR Plugins
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 08:44 AM
  5. MobilePhone v1.0.0.2 (alpha)
    By Lucifer in forum RR Plugins No Longer Supported
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 03:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •