View Poll Results: Should the radioSHARK support be native in RR?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    70 95.89%
  • No

    3 4.11%
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 193

Thread: radioSHARK Plugin for RoadRunner

  1. #151
    Variable Bitrate Evolution VIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Miami-Florida-USA
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by spjuenger View Post
    Are you guys getting good reception from your radioShark? I don't seem to get anything around the STL area.
    You have to use external antenna.

  2. #152
    Variable Bitrate xs10x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    263
    Sofar tested on beta machine and works great. Modifying Alpine skin for record feature.

    Can't seem to get the AM part working or the indicator (REC) for recording. Recording status works great.
    ````` _____||.\__
    .:.:.:.:.:.:;!_(o)______(o)'i
    TruckputerX - Vortech SuperCharger Vid
    TruckputerX Progress Bar [|||||||||-] 90% Complete [It's never 100% done]

  3. #153
    Variable Bitrate Evolution VIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Miami-Florida-USA
    Posts
    342

    Exclamation Your feedback is required.

    Is it no one using RadioSHARK or everybody is just too lazy to post a feedback? People it is very simple: Without your feedback it will be no official RoadRunner release that includes native RadioSHARK support!

    Please leave you feedback.

  4. #154
    Variable Bitrate xs10x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolution VIII View Post
    Is it no one using RadioSHARK or everybody is just too lazy to post a feedback? People it is very simple: Without your feedback it will be no official RoadRunner release that includes native RadioSHARK support!

    Please leave you feedback.
    Sofar everything seems to work great. The only issue I have is trying to switch from AM-FM. I assign a button with the code: "Radioband" and it does not seem to switch to AM. The recording part works great but can't get the indicator to show "REC" next to the "Radiostatus". I modified the "ON" radio skin with the REC and assigned a indicator with the code: "radiorecord".

    Does the old commands work? are there any more new commands?

    I also removed all the old settings from the ExecTLB.ini. deleted the radioshark.ini, radioshark skin files , radiosharkplugin, changed the :"RADIOSHARK","AM FM Radio" to "Radio,""

    I love the fact that I can Add / Delete and Modify preset stations.
    ````` _____||.\__
    .:.:.:.:.:.:;!_(o)______(o)'i
    TruckputerX - Vortech SuperCharger Vid
    TruckputerX Progress Bar [|||||||||-] 90% Complete [It's never 100% done]

  5. #155
    Variable Bitrate Evolution VIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Miami-Florida-USA
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by xs10x View Post
    Sofar everything seems to work great. The only issue I have is trying to switch from AM-FM. I assign a button with the code: "Radioband" and it does not seem to switch to AM. The recording part works great but can't get the indicator to show "REC" next to the "Radiostatus". I modified the "ON" radio skin with the REC and assigned a indicator with the code: "radiorecord".

    Does the old commands work? are there any more new commands?

    I also removed all the old settings from the ExecTLB.ini. deleted the radioshark.ini, radioshark skin files , radiosharkplugin, changed the :"RADIOSHARK","AM FM Radio" to "Radio,""

    I love the fact that I can Add / Delete and Modify preset stations.
    Did you mean from "RADIOSHARK","AM FM Radio" to "DADIO", "AM FM Radio" ?
    Please download the executable again, you may have downloaded before I switch the commands.

    You can also use standard RR "FMAM" indicator. For AM/FM abd MHz and KHz indications.

    The old commands works on the plugin only.
    Here are the new skin commands:
    BUTTONS
    "RADIORECORD" - Start/Stop radio recording
    "RADIOVOL+" - Adjust radioSHARK volume up
    "RADIOVOL-" - Adjust radioSHARK volume down
    "RADIOBAND" - Change AM/FM
    "RADIOMUTE" - mute radioSHARK

    INDICATORS
    "RADIOMUTE" - Indicates if radioSHARK is Muted
    "RADIORECORD" - Indicates if RadioSHARK is currently recording

    LABELS
    "RADIOVOLUME" -shows radioSHARK volume
    "RADIOSTATUS" -Shows RadioSHARK status/recording status

  6. #156
    Variable Bitrate xs10x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolution VIII View Post
    Did you mean from "RADIOSHARK","AM FM Radio" to "DADIO", "AM FM Radio" ?
    yes, "RADIOSHARK","AM FM Radio" to "RADIO", "AM FM Radio"

    Going to redownload the executable and test this afternoon.
    ````` _____||.\__
    .:.:.:.:.:.:;!_(o)______(o)'i
    TruckputerX - Vortech SuperCharger Vid
    TruckputerX Progress Bar [|||||||||-] 90% Complete [It's never 100% done]

  7. #157
    Variable Bitrate xs10x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    263
    Ok , I redownloaded the rr.exe and now I have everything working as well as the radioshark volume and "Rec" indicator. The only issue I have left is switching from AM to FM. I have assigned a button for this, with the code "RadioBand" and nothing happens when I press it.
    ````` _____||.\__
    .:.:.:.:.:.:;!_(o)______(o)'i
    TruckputerX - Vortech SuperCharger Vid
    TruckputerX Progress Bar [|||||||||-] 90% Complete [It's never 100% done]

  8. #158
    Variable Bitrate Evolution VIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Miami-Florida-USA
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by xs10x View Post
    Ok , I redownloaded the rr.exe and now I have everything working as well as the radioshark volume and "Rec" indicator. The only issue I have left is switching from AM to FM. I have assigned a button for this, with the code "RadioBand" and nothing happens when I press it.

    Sorry, I had the typo in the button code. Please download it again.

    However, you don’t even need to use this button as RadioSHARK will automatically switch to AM/FM base on frequency.

  9. #159
    Variable Bitrate xs10x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    263
    Done Downloading. Tested on test machine and seems to switch from FM to AM. Going to test in my ride soon...
    ````` _____||.\__
    .:.:.:.:.:.:;!_(o)______(o)'i
    TruckputerX - Vortech SuperCharger Vid
    TruckputerX Progress Bar [|||||||||-] 90% Complete [It's never 100% done]

  10. #160
    Variable Bitrate xs10x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    263
    Here is a pic from my alpine radio skin.

    Everything works:
    Tune, record, Am-FM switching, Mute, Function - to edit modify or delete presets

    *AM / FM indicators still do not work

    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ````` _____||.\__
    .:.:.:.:.:.:;!_(o)______(o)'i
    TruckputerX - Vortech SuperCharger Vid
    TruckputerX Progress Bar [|||||||||-] 90% Complete [It's never 100% done]

Similar Threads

  1. Garo's Extra POI Plugin 1.0 beta 1
    By garo in forum Map Monkey
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 12:32 PM
  2. radioShark am/fm usb adapter with timeshifting
    By kickerks80 in forum Car Audio
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-04-2004, 04:08 PM
  3. Help with winXP/hibernate/LCD plugin
    By dave123456 in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2002, 08:17 PM
  4. Winamp LCD display plugin / IRMan plugin - together?
    By Jarrod in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2002, 05:39 AM
  5. Resumer Winamp plugin..works with MPC, too
    By Tony S in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-30-2002, 05:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •