radioSHARK Plugin for RoadRunner
RadioSHARK Plug-in for RoadRunner v.1.0.2 released! 09/01/2006
Please read this thread if you'd like to run your RadioSHARK natively in RR without using any plugins with the standard radio_player.skin included with RR.
Controls following functionality of the radioSHARK:
1. Change band (AM/FM).
2. Start/Stop recording.
4. Fine tune frequency.
6. Separate radioSHARK and main volume controls
7. Unlimited radio stations preset with radio station names as buttons or scrollable list.
8. Direct tune (numosk)
9. Add new preset
LINK TO DOWNLOAD:
Version 1.0.2 (included working skin)
WORKING SKIN: (this version will not work with the skin included in the 1.0.0 or 1.0.1 zip files)
* If you still want to use your old skin and the plugin is not working (error: No valid skin found.) you must do the following:
1. Ither remove referense to the slider from your skin
1. Make sure that the reference to slider and slider file path are present in the skin
2. Make sure that the slider file path (folder) and slider images are exists in your skin folder.
3. Make sure you edit the RadioShark.ini to have the correct paths to your volume sliders, and pointer.
NEW FUNCTIONALITY IN v1.0.2
1) "TUNE" command will load your "numosk.skin". You can enter a frequency and hit [enter]. It will tune radioSHARK to that frequency.
2) "ADDPRESET" command will load your "osk.skin". You can enter the preset name and hit [enter]. It will create new preset with current frequency and name that you entered.
3) On the startup plug-in should detect last preset that was used and display appropriate preset name and number.
BUG FIXES IN v1.0.2
1. You will no longer see "touchlist" if you don't have it on your skin.(it was sometimes visible).
NEW FUNCTIONALITY IN v1.0.1
1) Scrollable list support. (You can display your radio station presets in the scrollable list instead of the buttons)
2) Slider support.
NEW FUNCTIONALITY IN v1.0.0
1) Pause music or video if is it currently playing in RR when showing plugin screen.
2) Return to the previous RR screen without closing the plugin. The radio will continue playing. Just change the “EXIT” to “BACK_TO_RR” command in your radioshark_player.skin
3) Mute radio if music or video start playing in RR and un-mute when returning to radio plugin.
4) Resume music or video when returning to audio_player or video_player screens.
5) Close previous instance of radioSHAK.exe
1. Make sure you have radioSHARK USB Radio Client v188.8.131.52 or later installed on your computer.
* The software that comes with the radio Shark on the CD is outdated. To download new software please visit http://www.griffintechnology.com/support/radioshark/
2. Copy “radioSHARKPatch.exe” into radioSHARK installation folder (e.g., “C:\Program Files\Griffin Technology\radioSHARK\”) and run
to patch radioSHARK.exe
3. Copy “radioShark.ini” file and "radioSHARKPlugin" folder into your RoadRunner installation folder (e.g., “C:\RoadRunner\”)
4. Copy content from the “SKIN” folder into your current RoadRunner skin folder (e.g.,“C:\RoadRunner\SKINS\LSX\” and/or "C:\RoadRunner\SKINS\BMV2\", etc...).
5. Open “radioShark.ini” file and make sure that the path of the radioSHARK executable is correct (e.g., “radioSharkPath=C:\Program Files\Griffin Technology\radioSHARK\radioSHARK.exe”).
6. Add the following line into Roadrunners’ ExecTLB.ini file:
7. Modify the tuner button command in the "menu.skin" file to:"RADIOSHARK","AM FM Radio".
8. To run pluging as standalone application you must set: standalone=true in radioShark.ini (not used in version 1.0.2).
* Make sure you have valid wait.skin file in you favorite skin folder. The RoadRunner will not load any plugins without it.
You are done! :nutz: