What is this Auto Zoom feature?
Sorry, no. You can add a zoom area for it but I wouldn't recommend that.Originally Posted by Civic03
Auto Zoom is like that in Destinator. When you go slow that map will zoom in. As you speed up, it'll zoom out to give you a better view.
Been reading through this thread. Nice work!
Cannot quite figure out if this is meant to work with CentraFuse also... or is it ONLY RoadRunner for now?
Well, you've done an awesome job!!! Test drove it after the iGLaunch fix. Gotta say, I'm impressed! Auto-Zoom worked nicely. Gotta still try the aggressive mode though....
Though, here are some notes:
- I don't know but others, but my main purpose of using iGLaunch is to press OK to the nag screen and to get the full map in view w/o toolbars and status bar. Would be nice to directly implement this.
- On initial load, the Menu Graphic isn't aligned properly. I believe this may be cause by the iGLaunch position changing during embedding process and not setting iGMod delay timer large enough. Still to experiment with this. Direct implementation would solve this misque.
- There was a third.... but I forgot. So I'll just say keep up the awesome work! Oh wait now I remmeber! Is it possible to check memory for Day/Night mode? Cause I sort of frequently drive in both conditions fairly equally. Maybe by checking pixel 1,1 in the "Zoom" box and using it as your determing factor for background/foreground pixel determination for OCR. Just a thought.
- Xenarc 700TSV
- MSI RS482M-IL Mobo + AMD Turion MT-32 (25W)
- 1x 256MB Corsair XMMS DDR400
- Belkin 802.11G W-Nic
- Garmin 15H GPS
- WinXP SP2 (NLited)
Forgot to mention it in my other two posts.. but this is the greatest piece of software to come out lately!! Very very nice!! Thanks for the awesome work!
Nexus 7 Tablet
Built in head unit
Brutus 1500Watt Amp
Two Boston 12" subs
2006 Infiniti M45 Sport ;) My 4 door Camaro... lol