No worries. Glad to know that now it works fine.
However, looking at your screenshot, it seems that you have not copied the "SLIDER_BATTERY" folder in the skin folder (doesn't appear the state of the battery of each sensor).
I'm actually having some issues as well.
I can read all the sensors properly with TPMS Doctor.
But no information is coming through within RR.
I am running the DFX4 skin.
And I'm using RRTMS v1.4
This is what i did to install into RR DFX4
1. I have succesfully registered the RRTMS.dll (which is in the DFX4 skin dir)
And also registered MSCOMCTL.OCX (for TPMS Doc)
2. Copied the RTMS "skin" dir(only the contents) to DFX4 main dir
3. Modify DFX's ExecTBL.ini file with the following new entries:
--Dynamic Menu Buttons--
4. Modify DFXs Menu.skin and add line
These are the results
- the TMS skin seems to load correctly. I can see all the indicators, PSI, C, Batter
- no data is distplayed only see "---" for all entries and an empty battery icon
- i tried unpluging the USB receiver to see if it would show that connection is lost, but nothing happend. Same with reconnecting
- again i tried with TPMS Doctor and all data comes up properly.
- FYI...i am not running TPMS Doc and RR at the same time, so that they dont interfere with each other.
My conclusion is that the DLL loads correctly, but does not pass data to the skin.
Any ideas? Would you have the correct setup notes for DFX4 integration.
thanks...and great work btw.
It sounds like you you haven't configured correctly the sensors location through the config tool (rrtms config).
Also, the configuration tools must be in the same directory of the DLL, otherwise the configuration file (rrtms.ini) can not be read by the DLL
1-Red, 2-yellow, 3-blue, 4-green
Is there something additional that I need to do here?
This is where i have all the important files installed:
C:\Program Files\RideRunner\Skins\DigitalFX 4.0\
The dll is also regged under this directly. (i checked the registry to confirm)
The skin seems to be picking up details from the ini file, because if i change any of the settings (eg PSI, C or F), its reflected in the skin.
This is the second PC now that i have installed it on. So definitely not isolated. The sensor data is just not coming through. But it does work in TPMS Doc.
I know there is a faq on the install. But could you possibly post a more thorough step by step. So i can compare it too.
I'm sure its a simple solution and im just missing something.
just tried to install as pr instructions.... did as with park distance plugin and nothing shows up when launching RR
did manage to launch the config tool... but still no menu item in RR
Robby...would you mind posting v1.3 of your DLL. I would like to try it instead of the current 1.4.
Hopefully it may solve the "no data" issue. I wonder if there is an issue with the 1.4 dll.
how do i create the buttom so that it appears in RR ?
did get the plugin running, and found a guy to do the label/skin stuff