Page 16 of 91 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 910

Thread: RRMedia Plugin by Blue ZX3 [v1.3.0 Released]

  1. #151
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    211
    Only 8 downloads? I thought everyone would be molesting this like crazy

  2. #152
    Maximum Bitrate TimmyM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    713
    probably getting it through DFX4. 56 downloads there.

  3. #153
    FLAC Sal R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by GiODi View Post
    Only 8 downloads? I thought everyone would be molesting this like crazy
    f'real.

    It's so feature packed, I just spent the last hour trying to get familiar w/ how it all comes together.

    Question tho.

    Can the RR Media handle external media? (i.e. iPods & misc. MP3 players, flashdives, etc.)

    I also noticed no room for album art. Any way to extract paths from the CL window?
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

  4. #154
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal R. View Post
    f'real.

    It's so feature packed, I just spent the last hour trying to get familiar w/ how it all comes together.
    Great to hear such good news!

    And once the slight learning curve is gone, nothing but PURE power at your finger tips. See, to me, it just flows naturally... The only reason that it does have that learning curve is that it is SO different than the regular browsing that everyone is so used to, and yet makes it powerful because of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sal R. View Post
    Question tho.

    Can the RR Media handle external media? (i.e. iPods & misc. MP3 players, flashdives, etc.)
    I was wondering how long before this was brought up and asked about. This is probably the next step to take. One thing at a time as you cant just have/add a bunch of features if you don't have a solid foundation to work from. The other reason that it doesn't handle external sources yet, is because I don't ever use any, meaning that everywhere usually am, I have my tunes with me ie..house, car, and work via port HD. I have yet to own a portable media player, the car is about as close to portable as i come.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sal R. View Post
    I also noticed no room for album art. Any way to extract paths from the CL window?
    John also had a comment about this missing. I'm not exactly sure how i want to tackle this yet... comments or suggestions might help to add this as a feature quicker...
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  5. #155
    FLAC Sal R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue ZX3 View Post
    Great to hear such good news!

    And once the slight learning curve is gone, nothing but PURE power at your finger tips. See, to me, it just flows naturally... The only reason that it does have that learning curve is that it is SO different than the regular browsing that everyone is so used to, and yet makes it powerful because of it.
    Yeah, I'm already used it. Honestly, it didn't take long. Most of the time spent was editting the demo skins to disply which buttons did what and what menu skins were being called. Luckily for me, the way you laid out RRMedia is VERY conducive to how I laid out my skin. It'll be challenging cramming in all those features and keep it neat and tidy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue ZX3 View Post

    I was wondering how long before this was brought up and asked about. This is probably the next step to take. One thing at a time as you cant just have/add a bunch of features if you don't have a solid foundation to work from. The other reason that it doesn't handle external sources yet, is because I don't ever use any, meaning that everywhere usually am, I have my tunes with me ie..house, car, and work via port HD. I have yet to own a portable media player, the car is about as close to portable as i come.
    If it was just me, yeah it wouldn't be a problem, but my wife like to plug in her iPod, my niece/nephew likes to plug in their sandisks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue ZX3 View Post
    John also had a comment about this missing. I'm not exactly sure how i want to tackle this yet... comments or suggestions might help to add this as a feature quicker...
    I'm guessing you've got to building some kind of of array database for the music? How about using RR's built in "coverfile" variable as part of the search critera? Most RR users must have included the album image/file type in there music collection to each folder and the "old" audio_browser set those images. Couldn't something like that be implemented and the image set using an IXX..."RRMALBUMART" or similar?

    The ultimate solution would be using MP3art, but that's over my head.
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

  6. #156
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    A working theory is already in place and me & john are getting it worked out..more simple that either one of us thought...
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  7. #157
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    145
    Great work -- takes a bit of work to get used to the paradigm shift, but I'm really liking the new interface...

  8. #158
    FLAC Sal R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    1,448
    Is there, like, a trick to get the Ratings indicators to work? I've been adding ratings to songs, but the indicators update sporadically when the song starts?
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

  9. #159
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    No, just clicking on the stars is all that is needed. I haven't had any issues with the ratings part at all... little more specific as to what its doing, not doing might help as well
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  10. #160
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    Updated first post with info on whats to be included in the next upate
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Similar Threads

  1. Is there an Alpine blue for RR?
    By turbosx in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 03:35 AM
  2. problems with navigation in streetdeck
    By customaudioman in forum StreetDeck
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 12:46 PM
  3. RR 04-08-05 .. BETA Base Plugin ...
    By guino in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-10-2005, 11:39 PM
  4. Does Any Winamp Plugin Work With Media Car ?
    By ccsnet in forum MediaCar
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-23-2003, 01:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •