RRMedia Plugin by Blue ZX3 [v1.3.0 Released]
Feel free to use the button below
A many thanks to these list of Do-ne's
Current status is:
v1.3.0 Released 1/16/10 8:07 PM CST
v1.2.2 Released 9/28/08 8:25 PM CST
v1.2.1 Released 9/26/08 11:30 AM CST
v1.2 Released 9/17/08 4:00 AM CST
v1.1 Released 9/12/08 2:45 AM CST
v1.0 Released 7/25/08 7:00 PM CST
This has been made to be combatable with the RR build 9-10-08 & up
-RideRunner compatible w/o needing the RoadRunner.exe running ( will still work on non RideRunner installs )
-Muting method on Disk loading
-option to mute durring Disk loading/changing
-"RMStorePath" Setting to specify where to write/store created files at
-Increased the Virtual Disk Changer to allow up to 100 disk's!
-AddDisk & DelDisk's Cmd
-Debug log for this RRMedia.exe ( RRMedia(Main)_debug.txt )
-Support for using the 'dateformat' setting from rr for the LastPlayedDate & AddedOnDate Song labels
-Support to be able to browse any one of the Virtual Changer Disks ( 0% Done )
-Big feature that will for sure, push RRMedia over the edge.
-Builder limit of 32K+ songs
-Two additional Rescan methods ( New Files only & New Folders only )
-Ape Tag file support ( Done )
- Rating backup file, was adding path incorrectly
- Virtual Playlists
- Play Select in the top level Recenly Added Browse mode
- Following labels: RM_CoverArtPath, RM_BuilderVer, RM_MediaVer
- One additional detail to the builder debug
- Builder giving a "Invalid Music Path" message.
- Rating System fixed, currently not working!
- RM_Add1 cmd not working for "Albums"
- "Browsing to Songs from the "ALBUM" when multiple same enteries exsits shows all songs for all albums of selected item, RM_Browse & RM_Select cmds both fixed
Issues that I could not reproduce
(Maybe already fixed since after release 1.1?)
- "RM_Sel2Disk" w/ browse by "SONG" not updating the disk track count label afterwards
- "RM_PL2DiskAdd||RM_PLAYLIST2Disk" not updating the disk track count label afterwards
- "RM_DiskRemoveSong" not deleting track from disk
- "RM_ADD2DISK#" not working
-Builder in vb and much more stable now!
-**NOTE** This builder as of current does not have a GUI and is ment to be run behind the senes.
-Builder creates a fresh builder_debug.txt log durring every run located in the RMDatabase folder
-New Cmds: RM_RandomizeDiskx(1), RM_UnloadDisk, RM_CurrPL2Disk, RM_SaveArtPath(2)
-Utility to update your current db to the 1.1 version db format(3)
-Updated Demo skin & graphics, now has a RRMedia logo
-A ini setting to allow you to place the 'RRMediaDb.db' and 'rate.in_' files where ever you want(4)
-A '[ Entire Collection ]' added to the top of the Folder,Artist,Album, & Genre browse mode lists. Can be used just like any other item in the list, ie play selected or select to disk.
-New Ind's: RM_CoverArt(5), RM_Disk_Loaded(6), RM_VPL_Loaded(7), RM_Sel_Loaded(8)
-Only one instance of a song is allowed when adding anything to a disk, if >= 1 was found on disk the custom "RM_SSNA" cmd is issued.
-Added extra checks to the db builder to further prevent some more errors
-Sorting Search Results works again
-Improved folder browsing speed
Nothing! Next project...
(1) This to randomize the spec x disk while maintaining the current song and song position of the last time disk was played. Handled completely internally.
(2) Creates a Missing AlbumArt Locatins.txt in roadrunners folder when executed, using item selected in list. Path to the location of list item.
(3) There are two choices you can do, #1-keep your current db and use the update util, #2 after the installed update delete JUST your RMediaDb.db file found in your musicpath and do a rebuild.
(4) This would probably be mostly used if your music files would be located over a network connection. The thinking here would be that you run the builder on the machine that contains the music then move the db and rate.in_ files to the wanted machine. These two lines are in the builder.ini file located in your RR\RMDatabase\Support Files folder and called "TempDbLoc" and "TempRtLoc" and MUST be the full path to their files.
(5) Indicator for when browsing through Artist, Album, Song browsing modes. Using art found in folders
(5) Also there is now a "RM_NoArtAvail.png" file that will be diplayed if found in the skin folder and no art was found for selected list item.
(6) Indicates that one of the virtual disks is loaded
(7) Indicates the current playlist is one from the virtual playlists
(8) Indicates the current playlist was created from browsing and selecting to play something from your music collection
Enjoy!! Any questions, comments, and donations are more than welcome.
Download << RRMedia Files >>
Quick Feature list:
Browse Modes: Artist, Album, Genre, Songs, Folders, Recently Added, Recently Played, By Ratings
-Genre's also give you three sub choices of Artist,Albums,Songs from the selected Genre
Sort list Modes: Title, Track, Artist, Album, Genre, Filename
Fast song searches (Make that instant)!
Search by: FileName, Title, Artist, Album, Genre, Year, Times a Song been played or All
Builtin 10 Disk Changer, changer features for the changer include:
- Play / Name / Rename / Clear/ Restart / any of the 10 disks
- Add selected browse list item to a disk (good for adding media to a disk)
- Add or Replace contents of a disk with a saved Playlist
- Auto resume to song and time when returning to a disk
- Add/Remove Songs from a disk
- Backup / Restore all disks
Builtin 10 Virtual rotating playlist history (optional by setting)
Top x played songs (user selectable!)
Most x Recently played songs (user selectable!)
Find recently added songs to the database
TON'S of labels for just about any thing that you would want to be displayed...
Only audio media now, but good chance that video too in near future...
Current skin cmd file is now located in this thread.