Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 477

Thread: RRFusion- My Fusion Brain plugin for RR

  1. #91
    Variable Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    mezz64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    379
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
    ok mezz new version.. same process as the last. I've changed the 0 to 2 as toaster suggested.
    I'll try it over my lunch break and report back. Thanks again for the help so far!

  2. #92
    Variable Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    mezz64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    379
    Blog Entries
    1
    Good News, it works! I switched through just about every screen without a hitch! Thanks a bunch Sonic!

  3. #93
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,151
    Blog Entries
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by mezz64 View Post
    Good News, it works! I switched through just about every screen without a hitch! Thanks a bunch Sonic!
    thats great news. It doesnt seem to be creating a problem with my two FB's either so thats good. I'll go ahead and throw another official package together. Thanks 2k1 again!
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  4. #94
    The Last Good Gremlin GizmoQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    2,347
    After seeing the progress being made here, I decided to knock the dust off my Fusion Brain (first Production Run) and tried this out.

    Works great when it works. When RR has to load screens for the first time especially those switching external USB peripheral the brain switched off and back on during the transition. Switching from web to video shuts it off briefly 4/5 times (using internal video player). Leaving it on it locks up RR on average around the 3 hour point.

    I will say this is a lot easier to integrate than the MDX configurator and FB skinning. Keep working on the bugs cause when this is stable its gonna be Outstanding!
    HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

  5. #95
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,151
    Blog Entries
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by GizmoQ View Post
    After seeing the progress being made here, I decided to knock the dust off my Fusion Brain (first Production Run) and tried this out.

    Works great when it works. When RR has to load screens for the first time especially those switching external USB peripheral the brain switched off and back on during the transition. Switching from web to video shuts it off briefly 4/5 times (using internal video player). Leaving it on it locks up RR on average around the 3 hour point.

    I will say this is a lot easier to integrate than the MDX configurator and FB skinning. Keep working on the bugs cause when this is stable its gonna be Outstanding!
    when did you download your copy.. i literally JUST updated the .dll at the same time of your post? If you had an older version ur likely experiencing the same issues mezz had.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  6. #96
    The Last Good Gremlin GizmoQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    2,347
    The new dll fixed it!!!!!!!!!!!
    HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

  7. #97
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,151
    Blog Entries
    51
    thats great to hear. Sounds like it may already be stable (enough)
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  8. #98
    The Last Good Gremlin GizmoQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    2,347
    Break time! Been coding all weekend. I know you guys hate my crowded, busy screens, but I finally put RRTMS and RRFusion together on one screen; created momentary buttons for door locks, windows, sunroof, etc.; fusion starts with RR and initializes specific components (like shutting down my dreaded FM arial); and got my temp, voltage, and current sensors aligned.

    One unexpected result of creating the momentaries is if I click the button repeatedly it will stay on that many times the set momentary, i.e., if its set for 1 second and I click the button 5 times - it'll stay energized for 5 seconds (gonna be great for the windows and sunroof).

    Two issues have eluded me. How do I limit the number of decimal places get displayed for current and voltage, and how do I convert my car voltage to something readable by the FB and recalculate to display approximate actual voltage. Lastly, I'm missing the digital inputs - I'd like to have them set to trigger indicators for parking lights, headlights, foglights, and CCFL angel eyes.

    I guess the next step will be integrating the Parking Sensors into this screen. he he he
    HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

  9. #99
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,151
    Blog Entries
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by GizmoQ View Post
    Break time! Been coding all weekend. I know you guys hate my crowded, busy screens, but I finally put RRTMS and RRFusion together on one screen; created momentary buttons for door locks, windows, sunroof, etc.; fusion starts with RR and initializes specific components (like shutting down my dreaded FM arial); and got my temp, voltage, and current sensors aligned.

    One unexpected result of creating the momentaries is if I click the button repeatedly it will stay on that many times the set momentary, i.e., if its set for 1 second and I click the button 5 times - it'll stay energized for 5 seconds (gonna be great for the windows and sunroof).

    Two issues have eluded me. How do I limit the number of decimal places get displayed for current and voltage, and how do I convert my car voltage to something readable by the FB and recalculate to display approximate actual voltage. Lastly, I'm missing the digital inputs - I'd like to have them set to trigger indicators for parking lights, headlights, foglights, and CCFL angel eyes.

    I guess the next step will be integrating the Parking Sensors into this screen. he he he

    I'll have to set up an .ini option for decimal places for all analog inputs, unfortunately i only have a temp and a photosensor so those are the only ones i've worked with so far in testing. Now that the core components are working i'll go ahead and throw in .ini options. No in regards to the digital inputs.. i gotta be honest.. i still dont understand what the heck they are lol. Can you explain how you are using a digital input in your setup. Is it just basically an indicator that something externally controlled is on or off? I'm clueless here
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  10. #100
    Variable Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    mezz64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    379
    Blog Entries
    1
    Think of the digital inputs as Boolean switches. When they see 5v they are on, at 0v they're off. All you'd need is a true/false output for each one that would switch an indicator in RR.

Similar Threads

  1. *NEW* USB Input/Output Board -- Fusion Brain
    By 2k1Toaster in forum Fusion Brain
    Replies: 1123
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 02:33 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 08:02 AM
  3. Noob has some biginner questions about the Fusion Brain
    By phreaknes in forum Fusion Brain
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 02:57 AM
  4. pc reboot on sd startup
    By duanes7 in forum StreetDeck
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 08:55 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 08:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •