Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 479

Thread: RRFusion- My Fusion Brain plugin for RR

  1. #141
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,169
    Blog Entries
    53
    bout ready to release this but i just need to confirm that correction will always be an integer and never a decimal number? is that correct? if so i'm ready to roll.

    Nevermind.. dont think it will matter either way. New version available in post 1. Since i consider this a subrelease i did not update the documentation, however you MUST backup your rrfusion.ini and read the .ini i've provided to see the correction format. I've also updated the skin thanks to you thwack
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  2. #142
    The Last Good Gremlin GizmoQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
    bout ready to release this but i just need to confirm that correction will always be an integer and never a decimal number? is that correct? if so i'm ready to roll.

    Nevermind.. dont think it will matter either way. New version available in post 1. Since i consider this a subrelease i did not update the documentation, however you MUST backup your rrfusion.ini and read the .ini i've provided to see the correction format. I've also updated the skin thanks to you thwack
    While you're on the subject of skins here's a fusionBrain.png for use with any skin that uses images for indicators.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

  3. #143
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,169
    Blog Entries
    53
    oooh very nice thanks.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  4. #144
    Newbie thwack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Adelaide, SA
    Posts
    54
    Sonic,
    Put your update on yesterday and everything seems to work great. I will be connecting up the batteries to the FusionBrain tomorrow.

    i can confirm that the input will take a decimal number and everything works correctly. I also thought that we should mention to the world that the "Static Voltage Divider" will tell you exactly what the voltage is on the input pin of the FB if you have a correction value of 1

    Thanks again for all your hard work.

    GizmoQ - Love the png indicator. I didn't realise that the FB logo had the dot in the middle or is that an older version. I used the MDX Icon from the FB website as the basis for the indicator in my skin.
    Car PC -Jetway J7F2WE2G, 4Gb CF Boot, 32Gb CF Data, 1Gb Ram, M2-ATX PS, 8" 800x600 TS, SiLabs USB Radio, Garmin GPS15L, Ublox SBR-LS DR GPS, Fusion Brain, Multibay Card Reader, Panasonic Slotload DVD+-RW, Custom Fab Steel Case
    Car- 1988 Nissan Patrol 4WD

  5. #145
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,169
    Blog Entries
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by thwack View Post
    Sonic,
    Put your update on yesterday and everything seems to work great. I will be connecting up the batteries to the FusionBrain tomorrow.

    i can confirm that the input will take a decimal number and everything works correctly. I also thought that we should mention to the world that the "Static Voltage Divider" will tell you exactly what the voltage is on the input pin of the FB if you have a correction value of 1

    Thanks again for all your hard work.

    GizmoQ - Love the png indicator. I didn't realise that the FB logo had the dot in the middle or is that an older version. I used the MDX Icon from the FB website as the basis for the indicator in my skin.
    good to hear that its working well. I too love the png indicator and wish there were a higher res version out there somewhere.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  6. #146
    The Last Good Gremlin GizmoQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by thwack View Post
    GizmoQ - Love the png indicator. I didn't realise that the FB logo had the dot in the middle or is that an older version. I used the MDX Icon from the FB website as the basis for the indicator in my skin.
    Can't take credit for it. Pulled it off the FB Hardware page. All the others that I saw had tiny electrons and a big red photon that didn't look good as an indicator. I guess if we're gonna analyze logos - the MDX doesn't have the proton cause it needs the brain (software no hardware). An operational FB system needs both to work, so I chose the one with the dot.
    HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

  7. #147
    Fusion Brain Creator 2k1Toaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado, but Canadian!
    Posts
    10,049
    Quote Originally Posted by GizmoQ View Post
    Can't take credit for it. Pulled it off the FB Hardware page. All the others that I saw had tiny electrons and a big red photon that didn't look good as an indicator. I guess if we're gonna analyze logos - the MDX doesn't have the proton cause it needs the brain (software no hardware). An operational FB system needs both to work, so I chose the one with the dot.


    Reading a bit much into it there.

    Anyways, here is the highest res. image of the MDX logo I have.

    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

  8. #148
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,169
    Blog Entries
    53
    New Version Released. No additions just making the plugin compliant with the lastest RR release (9/9)
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  9. #149
    FLAC Dougw133's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougw133 View Post
    I downloaded the software provided by Fusion Brain...And well...Not easy at all..To me anyways. I think a general FAQ/How to for some basic stuff would really point thinking in the right direction... I have heard "Fog Lights" mentioned umpteen times, so, who has done it? And how? I here a lot of great ideas but see no results..Just a suggestion to an ambitious hopeful future uses of the device.
    I said this way back when, and never got any input/feedback/response. I have had 50 bucks sitting aside for the FB since it's inception. I am good at some things but not others. I want to use this plugin and control my fog lights with it. Where would I go about finding out how? From the wiring, to the programming etc..The whole 9.2 yards..Thanks...

  10. #150
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,169
    Blog Entries
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougw133 View Post
    I said this way back when, and never got any input/feedback/response. I have had 50 bucks sitting aside for the FB since it's inception. I am good at some things but not others. I want to use this plugin and control my fog lights with it. Where would I go about finding out how? From the wiring, to the programming etc..The whole 9.2 yards..Thanks...
    You probably didnt receive an answer because your question is about as vague as it gets .. but.......

    Step one would be purchasing the FB, fog lights, and a relay. Go ahead and purchase the female relay adapter so its as easy as splicing wires. Next you google how to wire a relay.. its not hard, in fact there are some threads on this site regarding such a thing. You hook up your FB to power and usb, install the drivers, the follow the instructions to install RRFusion. From there you the demo skin or your own custom skin to switch teh fog lights on/off based on which port on the FB you hooked your relay to.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Similar Threads

  1. *NEW* USB Input/Output Board -- Fusion Brain
    By 2k1Toaster in forum Fusion Brain
    Replies: 1123
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 03:33 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 09:02 AM
  3. Noob has some biginner questions about the Fusion Brain
    By phreaknes in forum Fusion Brain
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 03:57 AM
  4. pc reboot on sd startup
    By duanes7 in forum StreetDeck
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 09:55 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 09:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •