Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 477

Thread: RRFusion- My Fusion Brain plugin for RR

  1. #301
    Constant Bitrate KennyKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
    they should be in there.. i havent received any testing results though.
    Superb - well as i have them working in MDX i will happily test them for you over the next week or so.

  2. #302
    Constant Bitrate KennyKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
    they should be in there.. i havent received any testing results though.
    Sorry chap, i'm a bit confused when you say they should be in there.

    I've looked through all f the txt and ini files in the RR Fusion directory and i cant see anywhere to actually put formulas or anything.

    In MDX i assign an analogue port to a variable and then run the variable through the function that converts the input voltage to PSI and then i put that to a label.

    How would i do the same in your plugin? By looking at your sample skin i assume the actual values will automatically appear in the raw data next to each port. How can i put that number through the voltage to PSI calculator thats in MDX?

    Thanks and sorry if i have missed something obvious. I am also assuming that when i press connect it searches for a brain every time as i couldnt see anywhere to define my Brain ID in any of the files. I havent got my FB with me today so just wanted to make sure i knew how this connects.

    Thanks
    Ken

  3. #303
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    9
    I have measurement problem only with rrfusion in analog=0, analog=1, analog=2
    It is the 1/5
    plz Compare with analog=3, analog=4, analog=5
    Is this a bug?

    rrfusion.ini

    [AnalogTypes]
    FBANALOG0TYPE = 6
    FBANALOG1TYPE = 6
    FBANALOG2TYPE = 6
    FBANALOG3TYPE = 6
    FBANALOG4TYPE = 6
    FBANALOG5TYPE = 6
    FBANALOG6TYPE = 0
    FBANALOG7TYPE = 0
    FBANALOG8TYPE = 0
    FBANALOG9TYPE = 0
    FBANALOG10TYPE = 0
    FBANALOG11TYPE = 0
    FBANALOG12TYPE = 0

    /,Analog correction values pertain to the static voltage divider types only

    [AnalogCorrection]
    analog0Correction = 1
    analog1Correction = 1
    analog2Correction = 1
    analog3Correction = 1
    analog4Correction = 1
    analog5Correction = 1
    analog6Correction = 1
    analog7Correction = 1
    analog8Correction = 1
    analog9Correction = 1
    analog10Correction = 1
    analog11Correction = 1
    analog12Correction = 1

  4. #304
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    9
    Someone who can help?
    I understand, but I don't speak english.
    But with a little help from a friend......

  5. #305
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,114
    Blog Entries
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyKen View Post
    Sorry chap, i'm a bit confused when you say they should be in there.

    I've looked through all f the txt and ini files in the RR Fusion directory and i cant see anywhere to actually put formulas or anything.

    In MDX i assign an analogue port to a variable and then run the variable through the function that converts the input voltage to PSI and then i put that to a label.

    How would i do the same in your plugin? By looking at your sample skin i assume the actual values will automatically appear in the raw data next to each port. How can i put that number through the voltage to PSI calculator thats in MDX?

    Thanks and sorry if i have missed something obvious. I am also assuming that when i press connect it searches for a brain every time as i couldnt see anywhere to define my Brain ID in any of the files. I havent got my FB with me today so just wanted to make sure i knew how this connects.

    Thanks
    Ken
    My mistake.. they arent in the code currently. If i can find the functions he provided i will add it this week


    Quote Originally Posted by lasal View Post
    I have measurement problem only with rrfusion in analog=0, analog=1, analog=2
    It is the 1/5
    plz Compare with analog=3, analog=4, analog=5
    Is this a bug?

    rrfusion.ini

    [AnalogTypes]
    FBANALOG0TYPE = 6
    FBANALOG1TYPE = 6
    FBANALOG2TYPE = 6
    FBANALOG3TYPE = 6
    FBANALOG4TYPE = 6
    FBANALOG5TYPE = 6
    FBANALOG6TYPE = 0
    FBANALOG7TYPE = 0
    FBANALOG8TYPE = 0
    FBANALOG9TYPE = 0
    FBANALOG10TYPE = 0
    FBANALOG11TYPE = 0
    FBANALOG12TYPE = 0

    /,Analog correction values pertain to the static voltage divider types only

    [AnalogCorrection]
    analog0Correction = 1
    analog1Correction = 1
    analog2Correction = 1
    analog3Correction = 1
    analog4Correction = 1
    analog5Correction = 1
    analog6Correction = 1
    analog7Correction = 1
    analog8Correction = 1
    analog9Correction = 1
    analog10Correction = 1
    analog11Correction = 1
    analog12Correction = 1
    measurement problem? I'm not sure how you mean. What exactly are you measuring voltage from
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  6. #306
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    9
    Voltage is from batteries
    Compare
    analog0 and analog3 have different values with the same battery.
    The same raw but different formated value

    Compare
    analog1 and analog4 have different values with the same battery.
    The same raw but different formated value

    Compare
    analog2 and analog5 have different values with the same battery.
    The same raw but different formated value

    analogCorrections = 1
    raw is the same but the results to the formated value is different
    All results come out well at all port, except analogport0 analogport1 analogport2.
    I think the problem exists only in the code (Formula) Voltage Divider
    When measuring temperatures all results are properly

    PS.
    I have 3 batteries with 3 different values to connect to 3 ports each time

    I hope to become understandable because I use a translator
    I understand, but I don't speak english.
    But with a little help from a friend......

  7. #307
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,114
    Blog Entries
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by lasal View Post
    Voltage is from batteries
    Compare
    analog0 and analog3 have different values with the same battery.

    Compare
    analog1 and analog4 have different values with the same battery.

    Compare
    analog2 and analog5 have different values with the same battery.

    analogCorrections = 1
    raw is the same but the results to the formated value is different
    All results come out well at all port, except analogport0 analogport1 analogport2.
    I think the problem exists only in the code (Formula) Voltage Divider
    When measuring temperatures all results are properly


    I hope to become understandable because I use a translator

    all of the type 6 analog conversions use the same formula

    Code:
    ReturnLabel = ((AnalogIn(PORTNUMBER) * (5 / 1023) / analogCorrection(PORTNUMBER)))
                            ReturnLabel = Math.Round(CDec(ReturnLabel), CInt(analogDecimalPlaces(PORTNUMBER)))
                            ReturnLabel = ReturnLabel + "V"
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  8. #308
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    9
    Then why, when i measured temperature at all port are correct results when measured volt have different results?
    Any idea?,
    PS.
    I have 2 FB working the same when measured temperatures.
    I have the correct results with mdx (volt & temperatures)
    My problem is only with rrfusion
    I understand, but I don't speak english.
    But with a little help from a friend......

  9. #309
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,114
    Blog Entries
    49
    i really dont know. But i've got 2 temp sensors connected to my FB ports 0 and 3 and they're reading the exact same values when placed right next to each other.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  10. #310
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
    i really dont know. But i've got 2 temp sensors connected to my FB ports 0 and 3 and they're reading the exact same values when placed right next to each other.
    This is what I said
    With the temperature sensors do not have any problem.
    If you connect ΑΑ batteries then you see the problem
    PS.
    I like rrfusion very much and just want to help in debugging
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I understand, but I don't speak english.
    But with a little help from a friend......

Similar Threads

  1. *NEW* USB Input/Output Board -- Fusion Brain
    By 2k1Toaster in forum Fusion Brain
    Replies: 1123
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 02:33 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 08:02 AM
  3. Noob has some biginner questions about the Fusion Brain
    By phreaknes in forum Fusion Brain
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 02:57 AM
  4. pc reboot on sd startup
    By duanes7 in forum StreetDeck
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 08:55 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 08:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •