update.err cannot be found any where on either system. I ran an update today and it read and displayed what it was reading like usual. It said "Copying" for a moment but then did nothing and the update was done. When I compare the update logs they do not match up. The update log on the carpc says the update took place but nothing done. The Desktop shows that some songs were removed along with album art, which I did remove from the desktop. It did not delete the folders however, which I had deleted all together on the desktop, and it still hasnt copied a new folder of Music from the desktop to the carpc.