RRUpd8 - Sync plugin for Road Runner Status : Updated 20/11/11
Press the button below to download from my forum
or download it from the AutoAppMart - nb registration on my forum still required
Donation(s) - Thank You
Current Standalone version
Version 2.0 Released 20/11/11
All settings to be done in plugin. ie no editing ini files
React to *ONWIFIMAN_CONNECTED from WiFiMan to start looking for syncs to sync.
Ability to upload syncs list from one PC and then download on another.
Select what can initiate individual syncs (WiFi, USB, Timer, Manual or Single)
Version 1.2.2 Released 31/07/10
Option to have Images for sync actions instead of or as well as text. (Request DaveFocus)
Button to run only highlighted Sync. (Request Chuck)
History screen - This will display up to the last 100 files copied or deleted.
Registration - This allows skinners to distribute the plugin with their skins (or for it to be uploaded to the downloads section here)
All working files are now transferred to the users profile (local settings\application data) to keep mitchjs and Bill Gates happy.
Multi language support. Well there is only English at present but if anyone can translate the language file into other languages it would be great.
Background downloading of new plugin version if available. (exe provided to run when not in RR to upgrade the DLL)
Automatic and Popup in settings screens can now also be buttons instead of just indicators (Request Chuck and JohnWPB)
Automatic switch to Upd8 screen is now only when an actual filecopy is taking place.(Request JohnWPB)
Errors when dealing with Archive, readonly etc files in delete routine.
What it does
- Checks for connection to remote location
- Automatically updates new folder and files (playlists and songs)
- Removes old folders/files (optional)
- Unlimited subdirectories
- User selectable file types or all types
- Visual indication of connection/no connection
- User Configure Utility
- Can be used with Memory Sticks (automatic detection of)
- Log of all transfers/deletions
- Indication of free diskspace
- Multiple Source Locations
- Multiple Destination Locations
- Tells RoadRunner to load Upd8 screen when new sync takes place (can be turned off)
- Upload syncs list to internet to allow download on another PC. (Coming in 2.x)
Attached are the skincommands