Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 197

Thread: RRShoutCast- Shoutcast Plugin

  1. #111
    THE EXPERIMENTER
    Auto Apps:loading...
    carputer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK,Surrey
    Posts
    1,978
    ok i will have a look again in about 2 hrs , i dohave other oncl in the skin but they are set to that percific skin not global in the skin, RRver is yesterdays latest,

    but now i know more about the labels i'll double check for you ,

  2. #112
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
    do me a favor and add the following lines to your .skin.ini

    RRSHOUTCAST_STATIONLIMIT=1000
    RRSHOUTCAST_LASTGENRE=Acid
    RRSHOUTCAST_SCANINTERVAL=10

    and run RRSHOUTCAST;genre again. Select a genre, and see if your station list appears. I dont see any reason stationlist.xml isnt downloading.. i'm simply using DownloadFile method from vb.net.
    This fixed it. Now after I select a station, how would i get back the genre list? I really like how when I come back to the plugin (even after exiting rr) it comes back to genre and station selection that I last had, but how do I get back to genre list again?

  3. #113
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,114
    Blog Entries
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by mnetwork View Post
    This fixed it. Now after I select a station, how would i get back the genre list? I really like how when I come back to the plugin (even after exiting rr) it comes back to genre and station selection that I last had, but how do I get back to genre list again?
    Thats great news!. To go back to genre list run the command "RRSHOUTCAST;genre". That command can be run from any skin.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  4. #114
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
    Thats great news!. To go back to genre list run the command "RRSHOUTCAST;genre". That command can be run from any skin.
    Yeah I get it. Would you be able to add another button that would bring you back to genres?

  5. #115
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,114
    Blog Entries
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by mnetwork View Post
    Yeah I get it. Would you be able to add another button that would bring you back to genres?
    try RRSHOUTCAST_BACK. I believe thats still in there. It will take you back to a genre list without re-downloading genre.xml. I kinda forgot that command.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  6. #116
    THE EXPERIMENTER
    Auto Apps:loading...
    carputer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK,Surrey
    Posts
    1,978
    ok having major problems here, i miss informed you sonic's sorry i was'nt useing latest rr but the 1 before, so i installed latest and all hell broke lose , could not load shoutcast skin from any cmd, lost my directsound winamp crashies all the time, so to make sure its not your PI i went back to 18/04/09, version the onclclick is not working here sorry mate.

    please read pm sent thanks

  7. #117
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
    try RRSHOUTCAST_BACK. I believe thats still in there. It will take you back to a genre list without re-downloading genre.xml. I kinda forgot that command.
    I meant could you make a nother button in the skin, but I just changed the station scan button to be the Genre List button since I will probably never use the station scan feature.

  8. #118
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,114
    Blog Entries
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by mnetwork View Post
    I meant could you make a nother button in the skin, but I just changed the station scan button to be the Genre List button since I will probably never use the station scan feature.
    just double up on one of the buttons. Double the select button so that CLICK selects and HOLD goes back

    B02,-2,544,159,60,"RRSHOUTCAST_SELECT",@RRSHOUTCAST_BAC K@
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  9. #119
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,114
    Blog Entries
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by carputer1 View Post
    ok having major problems here, i miss informed you sonic's sorry i was'nt useing latest rr but the 1 before, so i installed latest and all hell broke lose , could not load shoutcast skin from any cmd, lost my directsound winamp crashies all the time, so to make sure its not your PI i went back to 18/04/09, version the onclclick is not working here sorry mate.

    please read pm sent thanks
    I have used the same version you referred to in the PM and it works.. any version AFTER 4-1 should work. First things first make sure the .dll is registered, make sure youre using RRSHOUTCAST;. Delete files RRSHOUTCASTRESUME.TXT and RRSHOUTCASTAUDIORESUME.TXT from your "Support Files" folder. Now load RR and run RRSHOUTCAST;. Does the skin load with genre list?

    Losing direct sound??? My plugin has no functions to handle volume what so ever. And as far as i know, the winamp crashing issue was solved when i removed WinampFrontEndLib.Dll. My plugin does exactly 2 things with winamp:

    1. Loads an m3u (thru RR's LOADLIST command)
    2. Reads the TRACKNAME label from winamp (the same method RR does .. window messages).

    Try my suggestions then post both your plugin debug file and your RR debug file.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  10. #120
    THE EXPERIMENTER
    Auto Apps:loading...
    carputer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK,Surrey
    Posts
    1,978
    all fine another pi was crashing , and the directsound i think was just 1 of those things ,

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 07:49 PM
  2. pc reboot on sd startup
    By duanes7 in forum StreetDeck
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 08:55 AM
  3. IRMAN plugin
    By knyarko in forum StreetDeck
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 08:26 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 05:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •