actually i don't.
The only time the splash screen shows up and teh GPSdiag app, is after i click on the START or the speedlimits.
I though something was off. Becuase i found it odd that i would need to hit the START button to get the app to look like it was working.
Im using the DFX4 skin.
This is what i did to set it up.
- voices enabled in your RR config
- Copy all files to (YOURSKINPATH)\Plugs\SpeedZoneLimit\
- Place files from the "example skin" folder in to your existing skin (overwright existing)
- Create a button to launch the speed limit skin using command "SPEEDSTART"
- Create a button to launch the speed zone skin using command "SPDZONES"
(Use the Button Editor - use the same name for all 3 feilds)
7. Add the following line to the DFX exectbl.ini file
8. Add the "Speed Limit Plugin" lines to DFX exectbl.ini file
(add to the end)
I think you may be right its not loading correctly at the startup.
I tried moving the ONSKINSTART around a bit and put it as the very first item to load. Interestingly, it still didn't load, but also prevented other things below it from loading.
So what it looks like is the ONSKINSTART command is just not loading for some reason.