Page 107 of 134 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1338

Thread: .net Bluetooth Mobilephone Plugin

  1. #1061
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Limassol, Cyprus, Europe
    Posts
    81
    Thanks for the great plugin!

    I'm looking to execute some code on call start and on call end (eg. set soundcard's volume at a certain level when starting a call and at a different level when ending a call)

    I've partially achieved that by using the mobilephone_pickup and mobilephone_hangup commands but obviously when the other end terminates the call, I have no way to achieve my goal, as this requires me to manually execute the mobilephone_hangup command (ie. pressing the hangup button on the screen)

    This is not a major problem, just annoying as (with the example of setting the soundcard's volume), after the other end terminates a call, I have to be very fast at pressing the hangup button and even then, I'm already late.

    In the events listed on the readme file included with the plugin, I cannot find at least an ONMOBILEPHONECALLENDED event or an ONMOBILEPHONECALLSTARTED event. That would be a nice addition to it and will make the plugin much better, as I've noticed that other users wanted something similar.

    Thanks again!

  2. #1062
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    284
    I agree with qp

  3. #1063
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    809
    I agree as well but I've only managed to do the incall event. I haven't found a way that allways works for finished call, mainly cause I can't trap when the person on the other phone closes the call. Still trying though.

    New events in next release are currently
    ONMOBILEPHONEINCALL
    ONMOBILEPHONENETAVAIL
    ONMOBILEPHONENETUNAVAIL

  4. #1064
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Limassol, Cyprus, Europe
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by lambosprit View Post
    New events in next release are currently
    ONMOBILEPHONEINCALL
    ONMOBILEPHONENETAVAIL
    ONMOBILEPHONENETUNAVAIL
    I'm new to using this plugin, but I guess the ONMOBILEPHONEINCALL event will allow us to have a ringing sound when someone calls ?(apart from the pause of music,video etc that we currently have). Or did I miss something? I'm currently using DigitalFX 5 skin, and I don't get a ringing sound when someone calls. When I call someone, I get the standard sound when you call someone through your phone.

    In any case, that's very good news!

  5. #1065
    Maximum Bitrate boelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Odense, Denmark
    Posts
    685
    hmm... this one is back:



    phone pairs fine when i open RR..... Could it be due to i'm running in profile mode?
    Blessed are the "cracked" for it is they who let in the light.

  6. #1066
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by boelle View Post
    hmm... this one is back:

    phone pairs fine when i open RR..... Could it be due to i'm running in profile mode?
    Been looking into this again as I thought I had it fixed. I have made some changes and am testing now to see if I can reproduce and remove it.

  7. #1067
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    809
    Have added a disconnect when RR shuts down the plugin. I remember someone asking for this but can't find it. Will be in next release.

  8. #1068
    Low Bitrate topjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    France /Wissous
    Posts
    103
    Hello,

    We are obliged to install bluesoleil to run your plugin? I find it heavy as software, I would like to avoid installing it again.
    I managed to get my phone (HTC HD2) with Freefone, but it does nothing else, that's why I really want to use your plugin, but the installation of bluesoleil displease me.

    Greetings.

  9. #1069
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3
    I have been trying to get this pluggin to work. installed, finally got the dll registered, and added the LOAD line. The problem im having is when i press the phone button rr has error saying "mobilephone.skin could not be found" the plugin is working in the background, i just cant for the life of me get the skin to load. What am i doing wrong?!

  10. #1070
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by qpwoeiruty999 View Post
    Thanks for the great plugin!

    I'm looking to execute some code on call start and on call end (eg. set soundcard's volume at a certain level when starting a call and at a different level when ending a call)

    I've partially achieved that by using the mobilephone_pickup and mobilephone_hangup commands but obviously when the other end terminates the call, I have no way to achieve my goal, as this requires me to manually execute the mobilephone_hangup command (ie. pressing the hangup button on the screen)

    This is not a major problem, just annoying as (with the example of setting the soundcard's volume), after the other end terminates a call, I have to be very fast at pressing the hangup button and even then, I'm already late.

    In the events listed on the readme file included with the plugin, I cannot find at least an ONMOBILEPHONECALLENDED event or an ONMOBILEPHONECALLSTARTED event. That would be a nice addition to it and will make the plugin much better, as I've noticed that other users wanted something similar.

    Thanks again!
    First of all I really want to say "THANK YOU" to you Lambo for such an awesome plugin.

    About the events I actually created one myself with the TIMER command. Basically every 3 seconds (adjustable to whatever I like) it checks the status of the already available indicator:
    MOBILEPHONE_INCALL

    Based on the status of the indicator the Timer checks every X seconds and it creates the 2 events whether I'm on a call (inbound or out) or it just ended (off call).
    With those events I raise the Wave volume to 100, make sure radio is muted (Mobilephone itself sends a pause and radio mute but need to keep it mute with Navipause) and other controls that happen when I'm a call. Here's part of the code:

    Code:
    "TIMER","CALLVOLCONTROL"
    "CALLVOLCONTROL","BYIND;MOBILEPHONE_INCALL;OFF-CALL<<ON-CALL"
    Obviously it will be nice if Lambo can make Mobilephone to generate the events itself

Similar Threads

  1. nGhost 2.0.0 Final is out!
    By tripzero in forum LinuxICE
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 09:16 PM
  2. Bluetooth problems their solutions
    By Clintebb in forum Bluetooth Hardware
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 08:03 AM
  3. Hello World plugin
    By paulpv in forum CF Plugins
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 10:07 PM
  4. How do I use the Base plugin sources ?
    By guino in forum RR FAQ
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 03:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •