I am looking to sell my car in the next few weeks so I took some time to clean up my carpc to get all my personal stuff off and make sure it works perfectly for the buyer.
I formatted the HDD and did a fresh install of everything and only installed the software that is needed to run the apps that are used. Runs much faster and less lag than before (had a few issues)
Installed not stripped version of XP Pro w/ SP2, latest version of riderunner, latest BlueSoleil, VC++ redist, .net 3.5, mobilephone 1.17 and so on.
I have used version 1.15 for awhile now with no issues so I know it did work at one time
The Mobilephone setup says that VC++ is not installed but it is, then it says that i cannot register the dll. I registered manually according to the readme file and it said it was successful, but it still doesn't work. RR plugin manager says that the plugin is there and enabled. Phone is connected to BlueSoleil with no problem. I tried installing version 1.15 again and that didn't make any difference. I don't know where to go from here.
It says using ATSMS, but in the installation I definitely chose bluetooth.
2/19/2011 1:47:05 PM:Info : Starting MobilePhone version:1.17.4057.35328
2/19/2011 1:47:05 PM:Info : Current directory: C:\Program Files\RideRunner\Plugins\Mobilephone.NET
2/19/2011 1:47:05 PM:Info : Current directory: C:\Program Files\RideRunner\Plugins\MobilePhone.Net\
2/19/2011 1:47:05 PM:Info : Using ATSMS for phone connection.
2/19/2011 1:47:05 PM:Fatal : Exception caught while loading ini parameters: 6
The error message below in RR occurs when I click any button on the number pad
My phone book (MobilePhone_PC) is no accessible from RR