Page 42 of 134 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 1338

Thread: .net Bluetooth Mobilephone Plugin

  1. #411
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic0n View Post
    I am having some trouble with my iPhone. I am able to pair the phone and use the Bluesoileil dialer. When I get an incoming call, it successfully loads the mobilecall.skin and everything however I am unable to dial out. The "Conn" indicator is green in the dial screen but when I hit Pick Up/Dial, I get an error stating "The operation failed for an undefined reason.". Any ideas?
    The log file is below:
    Code:
    7/22/2009 7:42:31 AM:Info   : Starting MobilePhone version: 1.12.3434.20297
    7/22/2009 7:42:31 AM:Info   : Current directory: C:\Program Files\RideRunner\plugins\Mobilephone.NET
    7/22/2009 7:42:31 AM:Debug  : Path being set to C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\system32\WBEM;C:\WINDOWS\system32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\IVT Corporation\BlueSoleil\Mobile;C:\Program Files\RideRunner\plugins\Mobilephone.NET
    7/22/2009 7:42:31 AM:Info   : Device address: 00:23:12:D7:2E:7A
    7/22/2009 7:42:31 AM:Info   : Pair code: 
    7/22/2009 7:42:31 AM:Info   : International prefix = 0044
    7/22/2009 7:42:31 AM:Info   : International shortcut prefix = 1
    7/22/2009 7:42:31 AM:Info   : National prefix = 1
    7/22/2009 7:42:31 AM:Info   : Using BlueSoleil for phone connection
    7/22/2009 7:42:31 AM:Info   : MobileCall.skin: on
    7/22/2009 7:42:31 AM:Info   : Trying to connect to phone.
    7/22/2009 7:42:38 AM:Debug  : Updating phoneHandle to : 26184208
    7/22/2009 7:42:38 AM:Debug  : Device handle found is: 26184208
    7/22/2009 7:42:38 AM:Info   : You have succeeded in getting a remote device's handle.
    7/22/2009 7:42:57 AM:Debug  : The operation failed for an undefined reason.
    Sorry but not going to be able to give much help here. This is bluesoliel saying that it failed to carry out the command you sent for an unknown reason. As this code works for other phones I can only assume its your model of iphone that is the problem.

  2. #412
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by rodweb View Post
    Yeh I know, I promised to do something about this for the BMV2 skin I use and I finally knocked this graphic up tonight:





    I am not much of an artist but it is roughly like BMV2. If anybody has any good PSD's of phone logos I could borrow to use in this it would be much appreciated. The green one is a bit rough as it is a modified copy of the red one I found on Google...

    So now I just need to write the skin file for this one night soon. Have something on tomorrow night though.... maybe somebodyu else can finish this off.

    Lambospirit said we needed these commands earlier:



    I was going to use the bottom square box for
    MOBILEPHONE_PHOTOPATH and
    Green Icon for MOBILEPHONE_PICKUP and
    Red icon for MOBILEPHONE_HANGUP

    And MOBILEPHONE_CALLERNAME and MOBILEPHONE_CALLERID in the long rectangle centred one below the other.
    and maybe MOBILEPHONE_CANCELAA over the Incoming call text.

    This is laid out Pretty much as per the sample graphic Lambo posted up earlier.

    Happy for Lambospirit to pick this up when completed and include in his distro.

    Any feedback on the design would be appreciated. Can't guarantee I can incorporate it though as I am a newby with Photoshop....

    Not sure if I want to tackle the main graphic or not. It would be great to redo it too. Have not pulled down a version for a while maybe somebody else has fixed it....
    looks good. I made the picture be the cancel call by overlapping a button over the picture area.

    When its finished I would be glad to add it to the installer.

  3. #413
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by obrienj View Post
    I have the plugin installed and it seems to be working OK so far except that I can't determine how to send keys (DTMF tones) to an active phone call.

    As a simple example my cell phone voice mail needs both a password and menu navigation inputs.

    How does one do that?

    I tried just clicking the digits on the mobilephone.skin but that seemed to only place the key stroke in the dialed number area. I also tried clearing the dialed number area, clicking the numbers, and then clicking the dial button.

    None of these worked.

    I have to believe it's there somewhere and that I just can't find it.

    I've reviewed the doc and see no send command (as opposed to dial). I know the WM6 phone support differenitates between send and dial from when I wrote my own limited support.

    I have a Sprint HTC Mogul, latest BlueSoleil 6, button dongle that is supported, and XP-SP3.

    Regards,
    Jim O'Brien
    never tried that. Will have a go and report back.

  4. #414
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    265
    lambrosprit,

    When I last lived and worked in the UK (on phone and IVR systems) pressing DTMF (touch-tone) keys was not as common as in the US. Here virtually all IVR systems (banks, voicemail, etc) requires this type of input. While some have advanced to "say or press" using voice reco, the key press is far and away the most common.

    For my uses in my car pc it is mandatory to be able to do this.

    BTW, I have my Mogul completely integrated with RR using MyMoblier, PDANet, and my own code in both the phone and PC EXCEPT that dealing with the BT headphone was a real trial and not at all satisfactory so my keen interest in your plugin.

    Actually if I had my druthers, I'd mix your code with mine and have hte best of both worlds.

    Anyway, thanks for the plugin and looking into the keypress issue.

    Regards,
    Jim

  5. #415
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by lambosprit View Post
    Sorry but not going to be able to give much help here. This is bluesoliel saying that it failed to carry out the command you sent for an unknown reason. As this code works for other phones I can only assume its your model of iphone that is the problem.
    I doubt it as it was working fine on my desktop. Nonetheless, it just started working yesterday without any changes from my side. I'll blame it on bluesoleil

  6. #416
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by lambosprit View Post
    looks good. I made the picture be the cancel call by overlapping a button over the picture area.

    When its finished I would be glad to add it to the installer.

    This is the skin file I came up with but unfortunately the skin hangs on an incoming call with a grey box on the screen with my Nokia, I have been meaning to try a sony Ericssen I have here. Any Ideas?

    Code:
    RoadRunner Skin
    RRScreen "Mobilecall"
    mobilecall_off.jpg,mobilecall_off.jpg,mobilecall_on.jpg,mobilecall_on.jpg
    
    /DISCARDABLE
    
     
    /, F, x, y, w, h, Movie name
     
    /, L, x, y, w, h, color R;RGB, G, B, font size;FONT, font name, Code;LABELCODES, Tooltip;LABELALIGNMENT
     
    /[Middle]
    B,204,42,423,83,MOBILEPHONE_CANCELAA,
    B,576,301,194,194,,
    B,32,304,192,197,,
    L,57,172,700,35,0,0,0,0,"Tahoma","MOBILEPHONE_CALLERNAME","CENTER"
    L,57,127,700,35,0,0,0,0,"Tahoma","MOBILEPHONE_CALLERID","CENTER"
    L,258,260,283,299,0,0,0,0,"Tahoma","MOBILEPHONE_PHOTOPATH","CENTER"
     
    /L,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,"Tahoma","CUSTOMCALLER","CENTER"
     
    /SHOWWIDTH=500
     
    /SHOWHEIGHT=300
     
    /POSX=180
     
    /POSY=180
     
    END
    RodW
    2007 Toyota Hilux with a CarPC..

    Worklog: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/work...ota-hilux.html
    OziExplorer GPS Embedded in RR: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/sb-s...iexplorer.html

  7. #417
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic0n View Post
    I doubt it as it was working fine on my desktop. Nonetheless, it just started working yesterday without any changes from my side. I'll blame it on bluesoleil
    Thats what I like. Problems that fix themselves.

  8. #418
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by rodweb View Post
    This is the skin file I came up with but unfortunately the skin hangs on an incoming call with a grey box on the screen with my Nokia, I have been meaning to try a sony Ericssen I have here. Any Ideas?
    I just found out I've left my Bluetooth dongle in France so can't get it back for a few weeks. Will try it then

  9. #419
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    265

    Dial-up network usage

    I just ran into something strange. When the plugin is active, "Bluetooth Places"(Bluesoleil) shows that DUN is connected so I can't create a connection to PDANet(on the phone) via Bluetooth DUN to get to the Internet.

    If I try to disconnect DUN while the plugin is active, it just re-connects(nice error recovery).

    If before I run RR, I create a DUN connection via Bluesoleil to PDANet(on the phone), when I start RR, the phone function that the plugin provides gives an error like "The operation failed for an unknown reason" and other unusual errors.

    Likewise if a external DUN has been started and RR and the Plugin are running and I call the mobile, the call is sent directly directly to voicemail. On a Sprint CMDA phone, this is not suppposed to happen. Rather the data connection on the phone is to be broken and the call put though. This later behavior I can live with, it's just not the way the phone is supposed to behave. Unlike GSM, CDMA doesn't allow parallel voice and data, only one at a time.

    Does the plugin really use DUN?

    If it does, is there a way to allow connection to another program on the phone like PDANet?

    Is DUN the only profile that can be used by .Net?

    Regards,
    Jim

  10. #420
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by obrienj View Post
    I just ran into something strange. When the plugin is active, "Bluetooth Places"(Bluesoleil) shows that DUN is connected so I can't create a connection to PDANet(on the phone) via Bluetooth DUN to get to the Internet.

    If I try to disconnect DUN while the plugin is active, it just re-connects(nice error recovery).

    If before I run RR, I create a DUN connection via Bluesoleil to PDANet(on the phone), when I start RR, the phone function that the plugin provides gives an error like "The operation failed for an unknown reason" and other unusual errors.

    Likewise if a external DUN has been started and RR and the Plugin are running and I call the mobile, the call is sent directly directly to voicemail. On a Sprint CMDA phone, this is not suppposed to happen. Rather the data connection on the phone is to be broken and the call put though. This later behavior I can live with, it's just not the way the phone is supposed to behave. Unlike GSM, CDMA doesn't allow parallel voice and data, only one at a time.

    Does the plugin really use DUN?

    If it does, is there a way to allow connection to another program on the phone like PDANet?

    Is DUN the only profile that can be used by .Net?

    Regards,
    Jim

    The plugin had got DUN but I thought I'd disabled it (coding issues). I dont see a DUN connection with my phone.

    I have only looked into DUN but when I do re-enable it it would be connected and disconnected just like the normal phone plugin conection.

    Its not a .net thing its the Bluesoliel SDK that allows for DUN.

Similar Threads

  1. nGhost 2.0.0 Final is out!
    By tripzero in forum LinuxICE
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 09:16 PM
  2. Bluetooth problems their solutions
    By Clintebb in forum Bluetooth Hardware
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 08:03 AM
  3. Hello World plugin
    By paulpv in forum CF Plugins
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 10:07 PM
  4. How do I use the Base plugin sources ?
    By guino in forum RR FAQ
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 03:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •