Page 49 of 134 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 1338

Thread: .net Bluetooth Mobilephone Plugin

  1. #481
    Low Bitrate Spikemonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by ferika View Post
    @spikemonkey

    Thanks! Complete solution to test it. Nice, have overwritten my RR instalation .. seams to be work. Must be Bluesoleil installed on the machine, or standard BT drivers from the dongle?
    Will be nice, if the phonebook and other features are working thru BT too. Have new type of Samsung dualsim phone, so do note hope, that it will be a quick story .

    Thanks,
    Feri
    I sense there may be a language barrier here. I have no idea what exactly you are thanking me for; but, you are very welcome.

  2. #482
    Low Bitrate Spikemonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by lambosprit View Post
    Got it. Will get round to looking at it soon.
    Also, just a quick note. I did a fresh install of RR, BS, VC++, and Mobilephone.net on my laptop, just to see if it would work on different hardware, and I got the exact same results and error messages. I don't know if this helps, but it may narrow it down as not a hardware problem.

  3. #483
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    32

    Easier to say - is there someone with working basic phone support of RR ???

    I read tons of postings about RR and Centrafuse too. Is here someone with working basic phone support for bluetooth phones ??? - see call on display, accept call - speak thru micro on carpc and hear it thru carpc, break call, dial number and make call thru car pc?
    Nothing more. If yes, pls, how to make this on actual fresh RR installation. So, that the other needed functions (map - best Navigator 8/9, radio, DVB-T, DVD, MP3) are inside too.

    It is today possible or not? In the tons of postings i see, that only 2 candidates are potentialy able to do this (European navi - whole EU not segmented, Bluetooth phone support):
    RR and Centrafuse.

    Centrafuse does basic calls with my phone, but the gps map application is not good - America oriented, segmented map. User defined map interface is not working at this time in CF. And is not for free. In the current state of CF give money for a early beta version is not acceptable for me. May be later, but sure not now. So i hope, because i have RR working with Navigator 8 today (not 100%, but it does), that the solution for phone will be done too. Other funtions seems to be ok, or?

    Thanks you all,
    Feri

  4. #484
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    178
    Lambo, you're a legend!

    I've been trying for a while to sort out a working solution for my WM6 phone and first CarPC and was finding my options limited. I was going to embed the BS dialer into RR but it has a bug where it doesn't recognise an incoming call unless you've already made an outgoing one, which is quite frankly pants.

    You're plugin doesn't have that problem because of the way that you've written the auto connect feature and for that I'm very grateful. Now that I've figured out how to get it to work with the skin I'm using (Simplistique), I have a solution that works very well. Thankyou.

    I do have some queries that I hope someone can help me with, apologies in advance if they are totally noobish;
    1. Can I make the mobilecall.skin a little larger easily, mainly so that the buttons are a little larger? I don't have anything to edit flash files I don't think.
    2. After answering an incoming call, mobilecall.skin disappears so then I have no means of ending the call, is this right? Is there a way of keeping it on screen until the call is finished?
    3. When I receive a call with the radio on it doesn't mute/pause like with music and video, can I add a radiomute command to the mobilecall.skin to do this?

    Thanks again for a great plugin, keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the phonebook integration that you're talking of including.

  5. #485
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    137
    There won't be any phone book syncing unless BlueSoleil add PBAP to their SDK.

    That's why we need to come up with money to get them to do it
    I am still in contact with them, trying to get it for cheaper, it can't be THAT hard for them to implement...

  6. #486
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    32

    My phone Samsung B5702 dualsim understand AT commands!

    Apropos ... i have installed standard last trial version of Bluesoleil, activated BT COM port ... and have connection thru Hyperterminal! I know, that many users told, that Samsung had implemented not all AT commands right (the command will be accepted, but do not send OK return). But it works. I can read phonebook entries in simply textmodus and so far. This is enough for dialing, receive call and phonebook management, or ? And if the bidir. audio will be activated - not success, do not know, how to simply test it, pls. help me - then a simply telephone support may be to do.

    Apropos - the PhoCo application - how to install it at best? The version .NET, or one of the older versions, ... ??? The mine installation give error message, if i start the PhoCo phone test exe - initialization of something in the BT is not ok. I am not yet on this comp, so i can give the precise message tomorrow here.

    Thanks,
    Feri

    PS: Someone know the Samsung AT commands? Any tutorial here? Thx.

  7. #487
    Variable Bitrate Dartman_71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by ferika View Post
    Apropos ... i have installed standard last trial version of Bluesoleil, activated BT COM port ... and have connection thru Hyperterminal! I know, that many users told, that Samsung had implemented not all AT commands right (the command will be accepted, but do not send OK return). But it works. I can read phonebook entries in simply textmodus and so far. This is enough for dialing, receive call and phonebook management, or ? And if the bidir. audio will be activated - not success, do not know, how to simply test it, pls. help me - then a simply telephone support may be to do.

    Apropos - the PhoCo application - how to install it at best? The version .NET, or one of the older versions, ... ??? The mine installation give error message, if i start the PhoCo phone test exe - initialization of something in the BT is not ok. I am not yet on this comp, so i can give the precise message tomorrow here.

    Thanks,
    Feri

    PS: Someone know the Samsung AT commands? Any tutorial here? Thx.
    Have you test your phone with BlueSoleil Dialer if it work, it should work with plugin. You doesn't need activate any com ports or connection thru Hyperterminal, plugin connect phone automatically. You need to pairing your phone and add phone mac address to mobilephone ini file, you find address from BlueSoleil classic window by howering over the phone icon.
    I'm not sure if newest plugin setup install vcredist_x86, if not you need to install it before plugin, perhaps Lambo could confirm this?
    I have Samsung L760 and everything else works except phonebook, so I need to use MobilePhone_PC phonebook.

  8. #488
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by carputer1 View Post
    i'm trying to add this app to my skin , i noticed in the skin cmds.txt you mention that some features with a * will only work if the skin is named mobilephone, dose this mean i
    can rmove the keypad functions to a popup named mobilephone_keypad.skin, also thinking of doing the same for the phone book edit functions to , ie mobilephone_PB_edit.skin.

    will this work

    thank you
    yes. the check is just that it starts with mobilephone. Its because some of the commands where in conflict with other plugins so it only reacts if its sent commands from a skin called mobilephone.

  9. #489
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvers View Post
    Lambo, you're a legend!
    You're welcome and thanks for the thank you. Not many say it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvers View Post
    1. Can I make the mobilecall.skin a little larger easily, mainly so that the buttons are a little larger? I don't have anything to edit flash files I don't think.

    yes. Just edit the mobilecall.skin and change the /SHOWWIDTH=500
    /SHOWHEIGHT=300
    /POSX=180
    /POSY=180

    values until your happy. The swf file will automatically be scaled to fit by RR.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvers View Post
    2. After answering an incoming call, mobilecall.skin disappears so then I have no means of ending the call, is this right? Is there a way of keeping it on screen until the call is finished?
    It would mean a change to the swf file. I use a modified bottom swf with freedom ultimate that shows the caller id and allows me to finish the call so its not been a problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvers View Post
    3. When I receive a call with the radio on it doesn't mute/pause like with music and video, can I add a radiomute command to the mobilecall.skin to do this?

    Thanks again for a great plugin, keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the phonebook integration that you're talking of including.
    I think you can do that by checking the value of the incomming call indicator and then sending a radio pause. I thinks its th byvar skin command. However spidermunz has suggested a better way which I'm just waiting for word on before making any changes.

  10. #490
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikemonkey View Post
    I sense there may be a language barrier here. I have no idea what exactly you are thanking me for; but, you are very welcome.
    I think he's thanking you for giving him an install to use.

Similar Threads

  1. nGhost 2.0.0 Final is out!
    By tripzero in forum LinuxICE
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 09:16 PM
  2. Bluetooth problems their solutions
    By Clintebb in forum Bluetooth Hardware
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 08:03 AM
  3. Hello World plugin
    By paulpv in forum CF Plugins
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 10:07 PM
  4. How do I use the Base plugin sources ?
    By guino in forum RR FAQ
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 03:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •