Page 84 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 1338

Thread: .net Bluetooth Mobilephone Plugin

  1. #831
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    809
    Finaly the last piece of the puzzle...the long awaited wav device selection.

    put the following lines in your ini file under the general section

    WaveIn=Realtek HD Audio Input
    WaveOut=Realtek HD Audio Output

    ONLY add the lines if you want to change from the default device

    Change the realtek bit to match your device name. To find out what it should be look in control panel>>> sound and audio devices

    Copy it case for case and any spaces

  2. #832
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by 4puteruser View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug or if it is isolated to my setup, but after installing 1.15, everytime RR loads, volume is set to 50%, and it can not be changed unless I mute, and then unmute the volume. Then i can adjust the volume. I figured it was isolated to this plugin just because it only started happening after i installed.

    i am by no means knocking the plugin, because it is awesome and very easy to implement into the car. This is just a minor set back with the volume, but well worth it in comparison to what mobilephone offers

    Any one else experience this? I did a thread search, but nothing relevant popped up.
    The plugin doesn't mess with the volume level. It only mutes the radio. For songs it pauses them so it shouldn't be the cause of the problem.

  3. #833
    Variable Bitrate Dartman_71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    425
    Final piece doesn't fit. I set WaveIn=AK5370 but it's not work
    At first no sound at all and if I click transaudio sound go to phone, after second transaudio click WOHOO Silabs is microfone again lol

    Edit: Also now plugin doesn't respond to MOBILEPHONE_PICKUP everytime, never happend before.

  4. #834
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    809
    chech the debug. see if you see the wave in being successful. Should be at the start of the log just after the phone is connected too.

    I have found it is very quiet. You shouldn't need the transaudio for this to work

  5. #835
    Maximum Bitrate bratnetwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Haledon, NJ
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by lambosprit View Post
    Finaly the last piece of the puzzle...the long awaited wav device selection.

    put the following lines in your ini file under the general section

    WaveIn=Realtek HD Audio Input
    WaveOut=Realtek HD Audio Output

    ONLY add the lines if you want to change from the default device

    Change the realtek bit to match your device name. To find out what it should be look in control panel>>> sound and audio devices

    Copy it case for case and any spaces
    AWESOME!!! Definitely going to be testing this soon!

  6. #836
    Maximum Bitrate bratnetwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Haledon, NJ
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by bratnetwork View Post
    AWESOME!!! Definitely going to be testing this soon!
    Tested it out and got it to work great. Had a few issues on my end with getting my 2 sound cards to play well together, but the plugin works perfectly. I now have all my PCs audio going through my SB Live! 24-Bit USB, but the plugin uses my Andrea USB-SA. The Andrea Superbeam mic is plugged into the USB-SA then the speaker side of the USB-SA goes to my SB Live! input then out to the speakers.

  7. #837
    Variable Bitrate Dartman_71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by lambosprit View Post
    chech the debug. see if you see the wave in being successful. Should be at the start of the log just after the phone is connected too.
    Debug say WaveIn=AK5370 is successful set but still mic doesn't work hmm... maybe problem is because I only try to change input device and input device is different device than output device? Strange though if I run cPhonetool once then mic works.

  8. #838
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartman_71 View Post
    Debug say WaveIn=AK5370 is successful set but still mic doesn't work hmm... maybe problem is because I only try to change input device and input device is different device than output device? Strange though if I run cPhonetool once then mic works.
    I only changed my input device so it should be ok for you. When you say it doesn't work what happens. You can't hear yourself? it plays the radio to the phone still? Something else?

  9. #839
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by bratnetwork View Post
    Tested it out and got it to work great. Had a few issues on my end with getting my 2 sound cards to play well together, but the plugin works perfectly. I now have all my PCs audio going through my SB Live! 24-Bit USB, but the plugin uses my Andrea USB-SA. The Andrea Superbeam mic is plugged into the USB-SA then the speaker side of the USB-SA goes to my SB Live! input then out to the speakers.
    Great to hear. Looks like I'll be making a formal release soon.

  10. #840
    Variable Bitrate Dartman_71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by lambosprit View Post
    I only changed my input device so it should be ok for you. When you say it doesn't work what happens. You can't hear yourself? it plays the radio to the phone still? Something else?
    When I make a call, other party doesn't hear anything when I speak. If I press transaudio audio goes to phone like it should go, when I press transaudio again BS start to use Silabs as a mic and other party hear radio. I just test transaudio if BS could found mic by accident lol. I also test it after I removed Silabs from pc and that not help either. I don't know why plugin can't use mic but cPhonetool can, very strange. I also change default input device from Win audio control panel, doesn't matter if I change usb mic or sound card to default, result is same, mic just not work. Is there somekind code lanquage barrier between Finnish Windows and plugin?

Similar Threads

  1. nGhost 2.0.0 Final is out!
    By tripzero in forum LinuxICE
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 09:16 PM
  2. Bluetooth problems their solutions
    By Clintebb in forum Bluetooth Hardware
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 08:03 AM
  3. Hello World plugin
    By paulpv in forum CF Plugins
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 10:07 PM
  4. How do I use the Base plugin sources ?
    By guino in forum RR FAQ
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 03:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •