Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 161

Thread: Skype Plugin released

  1. #51
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartman_71 View Post
    Lambo, I just notice you fix those two things what I asking, thank's very much

    Are you planning to make enable/disable send video command? Toggle button would be best.
    Your never happy you! I worry that with things like this you end up with so many buttons that you can't fit them all on the screen. I suppose it could be put on the rrskypecall.skin. I'll have a look.

  2. #52
    Variable Bitrate Dartman_71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by lambosprit View Post
    Your never happy you! I worry that with things like this you end up with so many buttons that you can't fit them all on the screen. I suppose it could be put on the rrskypecall.skin. I'll have a look.
    but there is allways something which makes this plugin even better. Don't worry there is allways enough space to fit few buttons. By the way rrskypecall skin doesn't open when you make a call, otherwise good idea

  3. #53
    Variable Bitrate Dartman_71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    425
    I just made quick test with video and it's not work if you have SkypeCall=on (rrskypecall.skin), it doesn't load rrskype_video.skin.
    So there's no option to embed just video screen? Embeding whole Skype video window doesn't look so nice.

  4. #54
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartman_71 View Post
    I just made quick test with video and it's not work if you have SkypeCall=on (rrskypecall.skin), it doesn't load rrskype_video.skin.
    So there's no option to embed just video screen? Embeding whole Skype video window doesn't look so nice.
    does your rrskypecall.skin close when you answer the call? The plugin tries to open the video skin using menu again (but only when in a call not when ringing) so I guess you can't open two menus at the same time.

    As for embeding just the video screen I couldn't find a way. Skype only shows the video in its own screen so thats what I embeded. If you click on it though it goes full screen.

  5. #55
    Variable Bitrate Dartman_71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by lambosprit View Post
    does your rrskypecall.skin close when you answer the call? The plugin tries to open the video skin using menu again (but only when in a call not when ringing) so I guess you can't open two menus at the same time.

    As for embeding just the video screen I couldn't find a way. Skype only shows the video in its own screen so thats what I embeded. If you click on it though it goes full screen.
    rrskypecall.skin doesn't close when I answer but that is good because I have to end call as well, so if I wanna close it I just use mobilephone_pickup||exit that should work, right?

  6. #56
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartman_71 View Post
    rrskypecall.skin doesn't close when I answer but that is good because I have to end call as well, so if I wanna close it I just use mobilephone_pickup||exit that should work, right?
    that's how I do it in the flash skins then you can modify the video skin to include a finish call button

  7. #57
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,866

    Smile

    Hi lambosprit,

    I have found a little error in your readme.txt file :

    Code:
    Carwings:
    Goto line 77 of the Exectlb.ini file in the carwings folder.
    Choose one of the empty MyAppXX to use (usually MyApp22 is free) and change it to "MyAppxx","LOAD:RRSKYPE.skin" 
    (usually MyApp22 is free so it would be "MyApp22","LOAD:RRSKYPE.skin").
    Now look at line 75 and change the details to give a name to your chosen MyApp (RRSkype would be good).
    Now open carwings and pick a button to use. Keep it clicked down until the app chooser skin is shown. 
    Then find the app name you used earlier i.e. RRSkype and select.
    I think that LOAD:RRSKYPE.skin must to be replaced by LOAD;RRSKYPE.skin

    I have make a Skype skin for the Carwings_Dynamic_lite skin .
    It is not perfect , surely . If somebody want to test it and give me feed back ?


    Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

  8. #58
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777 View Post
    Hi lambosprit,

    I have found a little error in your readme.txt file :

    Code:
    Carwings:
    Goto line 77 of the Exectlb.ini file in the carwings folder.
    Choose one of the empty MyAppXX to use (usually MyApp22 is free) and change it to "MyAppxx","LOAD:RRSKYPE.skin" 
    (usually MyApp22 is free so it would be "MyApp22","LOAD:RRSKYPE.skin").
    Now look at line 75 and change the details to give a name to your chosen MyApp (RRSkype would be good).
    Now open carwings and pick a button to use. Keep it clicked down until the app chooser skin is shown. 
    Then find the app name you used earlier i.e. RRSkype and select.
    I think that LOAD:RRSKYPE.skin must to be replaced by LOAD;RRSKYPE.skin

    I have make a Skype skin for the Carwings_Dynamic_lite skin .
    It is not perfect , surely . If somebody want to test it and give me feed back ?


    Thanks
    thanks I'll make that correction and if you dont mind I'll add your skin to the installer.

  9. #59
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,866
    Quote Originally Posted by lambosprit View Post
    thanks I'll make that correction and if you dont mind I'll add your skin to the installer.
    No problem , but i am not certain that my screen is full or finished .



    I think that is it possible to replace the red/green indicator(circle yellow) by the skype indicator on the top (circle red) .

    The remainder , in the blue square can to be under the skype logo ?

    Do you have tested this screen ? It run well ?

  10. #60
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777 View Post
    No problem , but i am not certain that my screen is full or finished .

    I think that is it possible to replace the red/green indicator(circle yellow) by the skype indicator on the top (circle red) .
    That would look good
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777

    The remainder , in the blue square can to be under the skype logo ?
    They are from the mobilephone.net screen and no function in RRSkype so you could delete them.
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777

    Do you have tested this screen ? It run well ?
    I haven't as I have mine setup for freedom ultimate. I'm sure others will comment.

    Have you had any success with the video calls? It looks really cool in the car

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 04:18 PM
  2. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 08:49 PM
  3. pc reboot on sd startup
    By duanes7 in forum StreetDeck
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 09:55 AM
  4. IRMAN plugin
    By knyarko in forum StreetDeck
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 09:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •