My original file looked like this:
Play Song One Reference Point=Acoustic Alchemy\Reference Point\01 Reference Point.wma
If you use the replace feature of Notepad, you can do it pretty fast and painless. I set up the replace to do this:
Replace: Song One (followed by a space)
Song (followed by a space)
It goes through the whole text file and removes the One from every song one. I then did it for all the song twos, etc etc. I dont have 35000 songs but I do have 10000 so it did take a while, but now I have full voice control of my music library.
I actually had to do a lot of manual editing to the song.ini file.
Hope this makes sense. If not ask and I will try to explain better.