Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: RRConnect4 - A TS Friendly Game Status: Released 25/09/10

  1. #11
    THE EXPERIMENTER
    Auto Apps:loading...
    carputer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK,Surrey
    Posts
    1,978
    another request , can the Next color Ind , use the same image as the board images

    ie. at the moment you have red.png = next in
    and reddisc.png = board

    this makes no sense having it like this so can both in's use 1 or the other images , instead of 2 please
    Riderunner / Genesis
    Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
    New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
    Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
    Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
    Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

    Every Future, Needs A Beginning

  2. #12
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,613
    Quote Originally Posted by carputer1 View Post
    another request , can the Next color Ind , use the same image as the board images

    ie. at the moment you have red.png = next in
    and reddisc.png = board

    this makes no sense having it like this so can both in's use 1 or the other images , instead of 2 please
    It does make sense, because the ones that go in the grid are not full discs, but when I get around to it, the next one will be a complete disc not one in the board like it is at present.

  3. #13
    Maximum Bitrate Valheru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    604
    ah cool ... i really like this game too, I play it all the time with my 5 yr old ...

    I'll be adding this to Tek-X, just as soon as I remember my password to log onto E's website
    -------------------------------
    The TEKNIK Family ... Teknik 1 & Teknik 2, Teknik T-3, Teknik v4.0, Teknik-X.

  4. #14
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Valheru View Post
    as soon as I remember my password to log onto E's website
    There is an 'I forgot my password' link on the login screen

  5. #15
    Maximum Bitrate Valheru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    604
    Ok ... I found my password but I cannot find the PI on your website ...
    -------------------------------
    The TEKNIK Family ... Teknik 1 & Teknik 2, Teknik T-3, Teknik v4.0, Teknik-X.

  6. #16
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Valheru View Post
    Ok ... I found my password but I cannot find the PI on your website ...
    Assuming you have looged into my site, clicking the button in the first post of this thread should take you to the RR Plugin downloads section in my forum

  7. #17
    THE EXPERIMENTER
    Auto Apps:loading...
    carputer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK,Surrey
    Posts
    1,978
    simple request ,,, i could add this myself,,, if you don't want to
    but have a cl list in grid mode , looking at a folder in skin of selectable icons to use in connect,
    basically so the user can select thier own icon to use to play ...
    Riderunner / Genesis
    Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
    New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
    Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
    Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
    Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

    Every Future, Needs A Beginning

  8. #18
    THE EXPERIMENTER
    Auto Apps:loading...
    carputer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK,Surrey
    Posts
    1,978
    2nd request ,, yep i'm hopeing you get bored soon lol...

    i would like the option to switch off the message popup, and use the label in main screen . also the text is not right ,, maybe allow skinners to add own text ,
    also a chance of some form of scroe board ,,, like

    player 1 = 4 wins
    player 2 = 3 wins

    please

    Last edited by carputer1; 09-18-2011 at 05:35 AM.
    Riderunner / Genesis
    Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
    New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
    Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
    Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
    Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

    Every Future, Needs A Beginning

  9. #19
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,613
    Quote Originally Posted by carputer1 View Post
    simple request ,,, i could add this myself,,, if you don't want to
    but have a cl list in grid mode , looking at a folder in skin of selectable icons to use in connect,
    basically so the user can select thier own icon to use to play ...
    Quote Originally Posted by carputer1 View Post
    2nd request ,, yep i'm hopeing you get bored soon lol...

    i would like the option to switch off the message popup, and use the label in main screen . also the text is not right ,, maybe allow skinners to add own text ,
    also a chance of some form of scroe board ,,, like

    player 1 = 4 wins
    player 2 = 3 wins

    please


    I knew I shouldn't have suggested you get skinning on this.

    On the other hand, you never cease to amaze me with the imagination of your graphic ideas.

    Let me see what I can do.

  10. #20
    THE EXPERIMENTER
    Auto Apps:loading...
    carputer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK,Surrey
    Posts
    1,978
    thank you E

    for the effort and nice words, makes me feel i'm doing good
    Riderunner / Genesis
    Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
    New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
    Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
    Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
    Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

    Every Future, Needs A Beginning

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. xbox360 chatpad, awsome backlit mini keyboard
    By turbocad6 in forum Input Devices
    Replies: 399
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 01:00 PM
  2. RRGrid - A TS Friendly Game/Puzzle Status: Updated 19/09/2010
    By Enforcer in forum RR Released Plugins
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 01:58 PM
  3. NMC 07 development status
    By netsuo in forum NeoCar Media Center
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 03:18 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •