Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 472

Thread: DFXVoice A Voice Control Plugin [v1.1.0.1 Released 09/23/2012]

  1. #111
    FLAC
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,789
    Blue, there appears to be a bit of a learning curve to this. I have a feeling some of us are trying to figure it out before posting. I know I am. I have a couple of initial questions.

    1. I'm assuming that as of this time there are no DFX skins so we should just drop the Carwings skins into the DFX folder?

    2. If using the DFX skin should the "Add to Skin Exectbl.ini" lines be added to the DFX Exectbl.ini?

    3. What is the command for getting DFXVoice to listen? On_DFXVoice_ON?

  2. #112
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    Quote Originally Posted by kbreeden
    1. I'm assuming that as of this time there are no DFX skins so we should just drop the Carwings skins into the DFX folder?
    Well, john did work on the settings screen, and i already had a made the other screen. They might just need to be put in an update

    Quote Originally Posted by kbreeden
    2. If using the DFX skin should the "Add to Skin Exectbl.ini" lines be added to the DFX Exectbl.ini?
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by kbreeden
    3. What is the command for getting DFXVoice to listen? On_DFXVoice_ON?
    Simply, "DFXVoice"

    There is a skin commands txt in the docs folder.
    Last edited by Blue ZX3; 11-21-2011 at 11:36 PM.
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  3. #113
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    234
    What command to start and shutdown DFXVOICE ?

  4. #114
    FLAC
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,789
    Thanks, Blue.

    Yes, I did read the skin commands.txt file before posting. I haven't been able to make it work yet and figured I must be misunderstanding the commands. I'll keep messing with it and hopefully sort out my problem.

  5. #115
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by anuchit View Post
    What command to start and shutdown DFXVOICE ?

    1. RR want to shutdown dfxvoice when shutdown machine by M2ATX POWERSUPPLY.
    If not shutdown dfxvoice before,when open machine again RR not play song to continuous
    If close RR before shutdown machine and run machine again it's normal ( continuous play normal )

    2.anybody can help me about command to reduce volume mic when "ON_DFXVOICE_OFF" and set vol mic to XXX when "ON_DFXVOICE_ON" I hear Voice Resonance (not good)
    .. on xp rrvoice you can reduce volume mic to zero and when u call "RRVOICE_ON"
    mic volume automatic to currentprofile settings (Clever)


    I use DFXVOICE on win7 sp1

    This is last debug.log of RR I found issue
    when I shutdown machine by power button.....not have to shutdown dfxvoice command

    11/22/2011 6:48:49 PM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "pluginmgr;disable;RRVoice||ON_DFXVOICE_STARTU P", False
    11/22/2011 6:48:49 PM: Executing: pluginmgr;disable;RRVoice
    11/22/2011 6:48:49 PM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "ON_DFXVOICE_STARTUP", False
    11/22/2011 6:48:49 PM: Executing: ON_DFXVOICE_STARTUP
    11/22/2011 6:48:49 PM: Leave Exec: False, menu.skin, ON_DFXVOICE_STARTUP, False
    11/22/2011 6:49:14 PM: Enter Exec: False, menu.skin, , False
    11/22/2011 6:49:14 PM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "SkinToolCheck", False
    11/22/2011 6:49:14 PM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "SkinToolCheck", False
    11/22/2011 6:49:14 PM: Leave Exec: False, menu.skin, SkinToolCheck, False




    I test on win7 sp1


    Excute me I'm not good ENG

    Thank you.
    Last edited by anuchit; 11-22-2011 at 06:22 AM.

  6. #116
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,170
    Blog Entries
    52
    well it works on my development laptop but when installed in my car i get a RR insta-crash without any error message what so ever. Is their a certain setting that needs to be made on win7 (32bit)? A certain SAPI that need be used? Turn off 7 voice recognition? I looked at the attached debug but i dont see any errors and i'm using the default settings with carwings. Tried a reboot and that didnt help.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  7. #117
    FLAC
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,789
    Working on my desktop with XP SP3, 11/4 RR and DFX5.

    I'm liking that XML editor.

  8. #118
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    Quote Originally Posted by anuchit
    1. RR want to shutdown dfxvoice when shutdown machine by M2ATX POWERSUPPLY.
    If not shutdown dfxvoice before,when open machine again RR not play song to continuous
    If close RR before shutdown machine and run machine again it's normal ( continuous play normal )
    This is normal, RR cant resume the last source if you just shutdown the computer

    Quote Originally Posted by anuchit
    2.anybody can help me about command to reduce volume mic when "ON_DFXVOICE_OFF" and set vol mic to XXX when "ON_DFXVOICE_ON" I hear Voice Resonance (not good)
    .. on xp rrvoice you can reduce volume mic to zero and when u call "RRVOICE_ON"
    mic volume automatic to currentprofile settings (Clever)
    RRVoice, does not touch the Mic level in its code, the speech does this automatically when you enable/disable the listening. Try just setting the Mic in the windows mixer to 0.



    Quote Originally Posted by anuchit
    I use DFXVOICE on win7 sp1

    This is last debug.log of RR I found issue
    when I shutdown machine by power button.....not have to shutdown dfxvoice command

    11/22/2011 6:48:49 PM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "pluginmgr;disable;RRVoice||ON_DFXVOICE_STARTU P", False
    11/22/2011 6:48:49 PM: Executing: pluginmgr;disable;RRVoice
    11/22/2011 6:48:49 PM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "ON_DFXVOICE_STARTUP", False
    11/22/2011 6:48:49 PM: Executing: ON_DFXVOICE_STARTUP
    11/22/2011 6:48:49 PM: Leave Exec: False, menu.skin, ON_DFXVOICE_STARTUP, False
    11/22/2011 6:49:14 PM: Enter Exec: False, menu.skin, , False
    11/22/2011 6:49:14 PM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "SkinToolCheck", False
    11/22/2011 6:49:14 PM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "SkinToolCheck", False
    11/22/2011 6:49:14 PM: Leave Exec: False, menu.skin, SkinToolCheck, False

    I test on win7 sp1


    Excute me I'm not good ENG

    Thank you.
    Again, this is normal, RR cant resume the last source if you just shutdown the computer
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  9. #119
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicxtacy02
    Is their a certain setting that needs to be made on win7 (32bit)? A certain SAPI that need be used? Turn off 7 voice recognition?
    No, no(built in W7 sapi OK), no need.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicxtacy02
    I looked at the attached debug but i dont see any errors and i'm using the default settings with carwings. Tried a reboot and that didnt help.
    Ya, that log looks perfectly normal. U for sure thats its dfxvoice causing the "insa-crash"? hehe
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  10. #120
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    234
    I say I mean about RR not resume music when u shutdown prevent close rr before ( rr+dfxvoice )

    when I use carpc I shutdown machine by M2ATX ACC key automatic ( not close RR before ) so It's seem bug between dfxvoice to RR



    If not use dfxvoice plugin however music is resuming always when reboot machine....


    Need command RR send to kill dfxvoice before shutdown...??

    I think Mr.Mitch can do ..It's same problem when I test foobar v.1 plugin for RR


    I not programmer ...but I think myself..I'm not shure..
    Last edited by anuchit; 11-22-2011 at 11:02 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Plugin Manager control of plugin Config
    By lambosprit in forum RR Plugins
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 04:46 PM
  2. Better Voice Control Plugin?
    By HiJackZX1 in forum CF Plugins
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 09:39 AM
  3. Voice Tunes voice control software
    By kelmk in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 10:29 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 11:26 AM
  5. New voice itunes voice control software!
    By The Don in forum MacCar
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2005, 09:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •