Ya, I set to send cmds to rr depending on the action done, for the clicks. I have it directly controlling the volume via it's built-in functions to get my user adjustable speed atten volume. RR's speedattn vol controls the master vol between 50% and 100%, then I have my mouse wheel control either the wave or line in depending on what source I'm listening to.
Just about done, RRMedia usage is now fully working! I have also gone and added next/previous album commands (90% done). I will be PMing back those that were looking to test out this next version in the next day or so! :D
I can't wait!! :clock:
Originally Posted by Blue ZX3
Been testing. Working great. Got girder trigger setup to my steering wheel etc.. Only issue Im having is commands such as "Play Artist Tom Petty" are not working.
Goto settings, uncheck Music Taste Filter.
Originally Posted by Dougw133
Originally Posted by Enforcer
I acutally don't even have any Petty! It was an example, but touche!
Well I do have some Petty! Now what cha gotta say... <open mouth, and sticks foot in>. LOL
I will put up v126.96.36.199 tonight, under my testing/ coding / debugging on W7 32 bit, virtually no lock ups occurred. Now, when I went to test the installer and the 64bit RRmedia integration on my W7 64bit LT, twice it died in the same function same spot without any errors at...hmmmmm. I didn't really do too much more testing on the laptop as by then needed a nice break from all the digging thru code for a bit. Nutt'n like re-burning myself out that quickly.
Looking forward to the 32 bit version, and have a partition for 64 bit OS set up when that is good to go too.
See first post...
Major operational change, now two parts DLL & Exe
Change the .Net codebase to 4.0 *** NOW REQUIRED ***
Changed the debugxxx modes to now be levels instead of just off/on
Changed Moved the xml Music scanner errors to a seperate log called 'DFXVoice_Scanner_Errors.txt' (debug mode must be on to be used)
Added full RRMedia intergration, all music cmds come directly from the database
Added labels for the above
Added a Medialist type listing to the Multiple Songs found screen now shows the artwork,album name,track#, track name from that album
Added Next & Previous Album for the voive loaded artist (DFXVoice;NextAlbum/PreviousAlbum) currently set to "Next Album/Previous Album)
Added auto clearing of the DFXVoice Live log at plugin startup ( I got tired of doing it manually LOL)
Added check for the "ON_DFXVOICE_MULTIPLESONGS" event, if not translated in Exectbl, then plugin will attempt to load the 'DFXVoice_MultipleSongs.skin'
Added "Play xxx music" music genre cmds when using RRMedia opt, where xxx is the genre listed in your RRMedia's db.
Updated the plugin commands text
Updated the carwings screens
Updated the DFX5 screens
Updated the plugin xml setting file
Updated the XML editor for the changed debug options
I think that all
NOTE: users of previous version, if doing an upgrade over previous install, you'll need to change the three debug settings in all you setting xml's. Old style was just T/F but now uses 0,1,2 for levels 0=OFF,1=Minimum, 2=Full
I'll also add to work around cmds that take a while to process in rr, ie weather on the first load or gps, to use rr's delayexec;1;xxxx cmd to allow the plugin to resume your music, by then a second has gone by and rr will process the cmd you wanted to like normal. I have actually changed the gps cmds in the new setting XML to reflect this. And if what you want rr to execute is more than one cmd then make a cmd for it in the exectbl file and just use the single cmd in the delayexec one.