View Poll Results: Do you think to use this plugin ?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    7 100.00%
  • no

    0 0%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 76

Thread: RRSygicDrive (Sygic Fully Embedded into RideRunner)

  1. #31
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,865
    Put your plugin into the folder 'C:\Program Files\RideRunner\Plugins\RRSygicDrive\' .
    Run the command RunMe1st.cmd for register the plugin
    Put the files founds into the folder C:\Program Files\RideRunner\Plugins\RRSygicDrive\skins\' into your skin folder (D:\Program Files\Ride Runner\Skins\Carwings_Dynamic_Lite\).

  2. #32
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777 View Post
    This is my second version of this plugin (first post is updated)
    In this new version i have added:
    1-events
    2-turn by turn next instruction with panels indicators
    3-speedlimit panels
    ...
    Hi Pierrotm777, Thank you for a very nice plugin. It seems that's coming alone.
    One suggestion that I have, have you thought on the commands section to add a mute or lower the default volume? The reason I ask is because I currently have a setup with with MS Speech where I send the sound out to a second stream audio and reinject that into an input on my main stream audio card. All that to be able to lower or mute the volume of the voice directions while I'm on the phone using handsfree Mobilephone plugin from Lambo. This setup I made works very well, but it will be pretty nice if I could avoid all this process.
    Thanks again for your excellent work!!!

  3. #33
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,865
    Quote Originally Posted by jarepa View Post
    Hi Pierrotm777, Thank you for a very nice plugin. It seems that's coming alone.
    One suggestion that I have, have you thought on the commands section to add a mute or lower the default volume? The reason I ask is because I currently have a setup with with MS Speech where I send the sound out to a second stream audio and reinject that into an input on my main stream audio card. All that to be able to lower or mute the volume of the voice directions while I'm on the phone using handsfree Mobilephone plugin from Lambo. This setup I made works very well, but it will be pretty nice if I could avoid all this process.
    Thanks again for your excellent work!!!
    In the actuel API, the mute or set volume option doesn't exist or i had not found it , but you see into the Tools folder , i have added a zip file.
    These dll patch the official drive.exe file (please, create a backup before to use this option) and add two RR events NAVPAUSE and NAVRESUME each time that the GPS say a sentence !
    So, in your Exectbl.ini file, just add these two lines:
    "NAVPAUSE","SETVOL;Winamp;50"
    "NAVRESUME","SETVOL;WINAMP;255"

  4. #34
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777 View Post
    In the actuel API, the mute or set volume option doesn't exist or i had not found it , but you see into the Tools folder , i have added a zip file.
    These dll patch the official drive.exe file (please, create a backup before to use this option) and add two RR events NAVPAUSE and NAVRESUME each time that the GPS say a sentence !
    So, in your Exectbl.ini file, just add these two lines:
    "NAVPAUSE","SETVOL;Winamp;50"
    "NAVRESUME","SETVOL;WINAMP;255"
    Excellent, NAVPAUSE / NAVRESUME is what I was looking for. That will work for me. Thank you very much!!!

  5. #35
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,865
    If you like this plugin , it was my pleasure to help you !
    If you have a need , say me what !

  6. #36
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    29
    hi, is there a UK map available.
    thanks daveo

  7. #37
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6
    i can only start the plugin, when i remove the folder from the plugin section.
    when the folder "RRSygicDrive" is in the plugin section and i try to start, the cursor is moving down to the left - nothing else happens.

    what could it be?

  8. #38
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by daveo1000 View Post
    hi, is there a UK map available.
    thanks daveo
    Sure there's one for Europe, you can get it here:
    http://www.sygic.com/en/business:buy-now

    However be prepared to pay 169 Euros, since here at mp3.com car forums we do not support piracy or illegal software downloads behaviors.
    Just be aware about our rules around here. Thank you.

  9. #39
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,865
    Quote Originally Posted by daveo1000 View Post
    hi, is there a UK map available.
    thanks daveo
    Yes, with the europe version

  10. #40
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,865
    Quote Originally Posted by technorocka View Post
    i can only start the plugin, when i remove the folder from the plugin section.
    when the folder "RRSygicDrive" is in the plugin section and i try to start, the cursor is moving down to the left - nothing else happens.

    what could it be?
    I am not certain that is an plugin issue .
    1-What skin do you use ?
    2-The plugin must to be in the C:\Program Files\RideRunner\Plugins\RRSygicDrive\ folder . I haven't tested the profile mode option
    3-Did you have changed something to your .ini file ?

    May be do these steps!
    1-stay the plugin where it was installed by you firstly !
    2-unregister it with the 'UnRegister.cmd' command.
    3-put your plugin into the folder 'C:\Program Files\RideRunner\Plugins\RRSygicDrive\'
    4-register it with the 'RunMe1st.cmd' command
    5-copy the screens files into your skin folder
    6-edit the .ini file manually for these two lines
    sygicpath=C:\Program Files\Sygic FLEET Truck\Drive\WindowsXP\
    sygicarguments=-no-safety -r546x415 -p1x76
    Where the first line is the path for your drive.exe software,
    and the second line is the sygic options in an other format that the fence defined for it into the RRSygicDrive.skin file, AX,1,76,546,415,"OPT_NOFOCUS"

    This is the first line that is very important !!!

    That's all

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sygic Drive PC
    By _dopehead_ in forum Sygic Drive
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 04:27 PM
  2. Sygic PNG
    By nelissen in forum GPS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 01:17 PM
  3. Any one use Sygic?
    By shawns in forum Sygic Drive
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 09:13 PM
  4. help sygic
    By tezuya in forum GPS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 07:41 AM
  5. Sygic Drive and/or iGo
    By kfuglsang in forum Centrafuse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-25-2008, 12:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •