View Poll Results: Do you think to use this plugin ?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    8 88.89%
  • no

    1 11.11%
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 161

Thread: RRGoogleMapsTools for RideRunner

  1. #101
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,846
    Sorry , try only:
    GPSPath=C:\Program Files\Igo 8\iGO831PC\iGO-MySize.exe

  2. #102
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777 View Post
    Setup your RR with Winamp player and test again !
    but it is obvious that it works with Winamp.
    but I use foobar sounds better.

  3. #103
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777 View Post
    Sorry , try only:
    GPSPath=C:\Program Files\Igo 8\iGO831PC\iGO-MySize.exe

    starts but no resize

  4. #104

  5. #105
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777 View Post
    I try this? where you say you work?

    Pause music on Sygic Drive directions

    I repeat, however, that the old method is that with Garmi with Sygic works perfectly. only with igo makes jokes, or delays in removing the "attenuation"
    and the problem of resize IGO, how do I?
    Last edited by Carlo201983; 05-09-2014 at 07:10 AM.

  6. #106
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,846
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo201983 View Post
    i try this? Where you say you work?

    Pause music on Sygic Drive directions

    i repeat, however, that the old method is that with garmi with sygic works perfectly. Only with igo makes jokes, or delays in removing the "attenuation"
    and the problem of resize igo, how do i?
    yes

  7. #107
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    185
    DOES NOT WORK .. the volume is lowered or rather sometimes it does sometimes it does not: (
    it is absurd to every software has its own problem, (one freez but otherwise functioning properly. GARMIN), (the other Sygic everything works correctly, but the maps are OBSOLETE,) (and who does not resize igo 8 is more the fault on the audio .. I do not know what to do ..)
    Last edited by Carlo201983; 05-09-2014 at 07:51 AM.

  8. #108
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo201983 View Post
    DOES NOT WORK .. the volume is lowered or rather sometimes it does sometimes it does not: (
    it is absurd to every software has its own problem, (one freez but otherwise functioning properly. GARMIN), (the other Sygic everything works correctly, but the maps are OBSOLETE,) (and who does not resize igo 8 is more the fault on the audio .. I do not know what to do ..)
    The volume stay low for all GPS ?
    Try before with winamp.When all will be ok, pass to foobar ? No ?
    I have no issue with igo8 and resize !!!!

  9. #109
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777 View Post
    The volume stay low for all GPS ?
    Try before with winamp.When all will be ok, pass to foobar ? No ?
    I have no issue with igo8 and resize !!!!
    No. As mentioned several times the volume of the problem is only with igo. With other navigation software working properly. then the problem lies in the "dll" mute igo who does not carry his work well. If you are able to resize igo with igomysize would you be so kind in telling me how you did it?


    Inviato dal mio Fantastico Samsung NOTE 3....altro che I-PHOGNE.... ahaha

  10. #110
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo201983 View Post
    No. As mentioned several times the volume of the problem is only with igo. With other navigation software working properly. then the problem lies in the "dll" mute igo who does not carry his work well. If you are able to resize igo with igomysize would you be so kind in telling me how you did it?


    Inviato dal mio Fantastico Samsung NOTE 3....altro che I-PHOGNE.... ahaha
    Try that:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Similar Threads

  1. RideRunner for Android?
    By upspace in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Today, 11:02 AM
  2. New to RideRunner
    By themlruts in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 12:37 AM
  3. Riderunner and iGo8
    By dorrisdormouse in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 07:21 AM
  4. Not able to exit RideRunner...??
    By arb004 in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 10:44 AM
  5. RideRunner Help
    By Joshc8503 in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 12:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •