View Poll Results: Do you think to use this interface ?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    3 100.00%
  • no

    0 0%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 66

Thread: Pc_Navigator 12 Free command by TCP/IP interface

  1. #41
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,936
    If you have already the 1.0.5 version , please re download it !

    A better speed and a several commands added !

  2. #42
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,936
    V1.0.6 20/03/2014
    Compatible with the enforcer's plugin RRFuelPrices (return to Pc_Navigator automatically)
    New commands
    Cleaning code

  3. #43
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,734
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777 View Post
    V1.0.6 20/03/2014
    Compatible with the enforcer's plugin RRFuelPrices (return to Pc_Navigator automatically)
    *requires an updated version of RRFuelPrices not yet released.

    Will look to release over the weekend.

    E.

  4. #44
    Maximum Bitrate Dave One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Norfolk UK
    Posts
    587
    I've just got sight of this . I'm interested already as my Sygic maps are probably a good few years out of date!

    Cheers,
    Dave
    Vauxhall Astra SXi Car PC installed.

  5. #45
    Raw Wave
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,818
    Pierrot, thank you for this plugin. I have just started using PC Navigator and am quite pleased with it. I have been able to get it to embed nicely in Riderunner using the DFX skin. I believe you're using Riderunner with the DFX skin as well and am curious whether you have been able to use the PC Navigator voice directions while listening to music in RR. If I'm listening to music I cannot hear any of the voice directions; if I pause or stop music I can hear the commands. You may recall that with iGuidance the music paused or lowered when voice directions were given. Have you been able to do that with PC Navigator? Thanks in advance.

  6. #46
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,936
    Quote Originally Posted by kbreeden View Post
    Pierrot, thank you for this plugin. I have just started using PC Navigator and am quite pleased with it. I have been able to get it to embed nicely in Riderunner using the DFX skin. I believe you're using Riderunner with the DFX skin as well and am curious whether you have been able to use the PC Navigator voice directions while listening to music in RR. If I'm listening to music I cannot hear any of the voice directions; if I pause or stop music I can hear the commands. You may recall that with iGuidance the music paused or lowered when voice directions were given. Have you been able to do that with PC Navigator? Thanks in advance.
    For pause the music during voice directions, you must patch Pc navigator . See first post, i have added the patch . But backup the Pc_Navigator.exe before !!!

  7. #47
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Germany - Munich
    Posts
    508
    or try this:
    Navmute works great with GMPC

    just edit this line in cmd file for pc navigator.
    Code:
    "%~dp0setdll.exe" -d:"%~dp0NavMute.dll" "%~dp0Que.exe"
    replace in the cmd file the "Que.exe" with yours.
    Last edited by harryberlin; 08-24-2015 at 12:24 PM.

  8. #48
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,936
    Quote Originally Posted by harryberlin View Post
    or try this:
    Navmute works great with GMPC

    just edit this line in cmd file for pc navigator.
    Code:
    "%~dp0setdll.exe" -d:"%~dp0NavMute.dll" "%~dp0Que.exe"
    replace in the cmd file the "Que.exe" with yours.
    This is the same files, no ?

  9. #49
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Germany - Munich
    Posts
    508
    yes, could be.
    i don't checked the filesversion.

    but since windows vista, it does not reach out with your cmd file.

  10. #50
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,936
    Quote Originally Posted by harryberlin View Post
    yes, could be.
    i don't checked the filesversion.

    but since windows vista, it does not reach out with your cmd file.
    Haha , ok , i have an old PC version in fact !!!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Orderd Sirius Satalite USB interface but recived a HD radio interface
    By tech180 in forum MP3Car Products - store.mp3car.com
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 02:38 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 04:24 AM
  3. LIST Command: Riderunner or skin command?
    By blazinlow in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 01:28 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 08:52 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 02:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •