Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 252

Thread: Ratings plugin

  1. #121
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,169
    Blog Entries
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
    Funny, I don't have this issue




    The indicators for the previously rated song are lit when the pop up comes, then disappear, but the current songs rating does not appear.
    this was an issue with the skin not the plugin. U can download the latest version and copy the .skin file or just change all the "!" in ur .skin file to "CUSTOM"
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  2. #122
    Maximum Bitrate Ruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
    this was an issue with the skin not the plugin. U can download the latest version and copy the .skin file or just change all the "!" in ur .skin file to "CUSTOM"
    I'm having the same problem with my indicators

    Ive tried both CUSTOM and ! in front, CUSTOM Does nothing, ! flashes the indicator quickly on then shuts off.

    heres how they are atm

    I,268,288,24,24,"!5starindicator"
    I,235,288,24,24,"!4starindicator"
    I,199,288,24,24,"!3starindicator"
    I,165,288,24,24,"!2starindicator"
    I,128,288,24,24,"!1starindicator"


    And the plugin isnt writing any m3u files in my playlist directory, I pointed it to my directory in rating config
    Playlistpath=C:\Program Files\Road Runner\Playlist\
    Car : 00' Chrysler 300M
    Speakers : Rainbow Audio SLC 265 | Subs : Diamond Audio D6 12" Subs X2
    Amp's : Hifonics ZXi 6006 AB | Hifonics BXi 1606 D
    CarPC: HP Laptop AMD Sempron 3000+ | 1.5GB RAM | DVD+RW | 80GB 5400RPM HD | ATI R200 Video

  3. #123
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,169
    Blog Entries
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffy View Post
    I'm having the same problem with my indicators

    Ive tried both CUSTOM and ! in front, CUSTOM Does nothing, ! flashes the indicator quickly on then shuts off.

    heres how they are atm

    I,268,288,24,24,"!5starindicator"
    I,235,288,24,24,"!4starindicator"
    I,199,288,24,24,"!3starindicator"
    I,165,288,24,24,"!2starindicator"
    I,128,288,24,24,"!1starindicator"


    And the plugin isnt writing any m3u files in my playlist directory, I pointed it to my directory in rating config
    Playlistpath=C:\Program Files\Road Runner\Playlist\
    you havent read the readme.txt have you? The playlist path is determined by rr.ini. You MUST have playlistpath defined in rr.ini for it to work. The reason its not writing the m3u's is because u have playlistpath set in the ratingsconfig. As for the indicators, they do work like this

    Code:
    I,268,288,24,24,"CUSTOM5starindicator"
    I,235,288,24,24,"CUSTOM4starindicator"
    I,199,288,24,24,"CUSTOM3starindicator"
    I,165,288,24,24,"CUSTOM2starindicator"
    I,128,288,24,24,"CUSTOM1starindicator"
    if they're flashing with the "!" in front i have no idea why. I having nothing in the code telling "!" to work because "!" doesnt work with flash skins. Download the latest version and just copy the skin file over if you want.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  4. #124
    Maximum Bitrate Ruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
    you havent read the readme.txt have you? The playlist path is determined by rr.ini. You MUST have playlistpath defined in rr.ini for it to work. The reason its not writing the m3u's is because u have playlistpath set in the ratingsconfig. As for the indicators, they do work like this

    Code:
    I,268,288,24,24,"CUSTOM5starindicator"
    I,235,288,24,24,"CUSTOM4starindicator"
    I,199,288,24,24,"CUSTOM3starindicator"
    I,165,288,24,24,"CUSTOM2starindicator"
    I,128,288,24,24,"CUSTOM1starindicator"
    if they're flashing with the "!" in front i have no idea why. I having nothing in the code telling "!" to work because "!" doesnt work with flash skins. Download the latest version and just copy the skin file over if you want.
    Guess what
    Ive deleted the playlistpath in the ratings config, I already have a working playlist path in my rr.ini
    That still doesnt work. I can save and load playlists normally.

    as Ive said I have tried both CUSTOM#starindicator AND !#starindicator, Neither work. CUSTOM does nothing at all for me.

    I'm not talking about problems in ratings.skin. I'm trying to get the indicators working on audio_player.skin

    As of now I got it to create the 5 Stars.m3u and so on. But they arent being populated. they stay blank
    Car : 00' Chrysler 300M
    Speakers : Rainbow Audio SLC 265 | Subs : Diamond Audio D6 12" Subs X2
    Amp's : Hifonics ZXi 6006 AB | Hifonics BXi 1606 D
    CarPC: HP Laptop AMD Sempron 3000+ | 1.5GB RAM | DVD+RW | 80GB 5400RPM HD | ATI R200 Video

  5. #125
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,169
    Blog Entries
    53
    what version of RR are you using. The only way it would create a playlist but not copy a song is if u were using an outdated version. Try this... download the debug versions of ratings.exe and ratecheck.exe. BACK UP ur existing ones and copy these to your ratings folder. Make sure both PLAYLISTPATH= AND RATED= are blank in ratingsconfig.ini. Then rate a song the way you normally would. Message boxes should appear telling you the FULL path to your selected song, and what you rated the song as when the programs run. If these message boxes are blank for some reason rr is not communicating with the plugin. Double check your rr.ini for PLAYLISTPATH= & MUSICPATH=

    The indicators will only work if the full file path exists in a .m3u... so dont worry about the indicator issue until we figure out why ur not gettin anything written to your playlist files.

    www.sonicxtacy.com/ratings%20debugger.rar
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  6. #126
    Maximum Bitrate Ruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    511
    lthe last version
    11/12/06

    ill try debug now
    Car : 00' Chrysler 300M
    Speakers : Rainbow Audio SLC 265 | Subs : Diamond Audio D6 12" Subs X2
    Amp's : Hifonics ZXi 6006 AB | Hifonics BXi 1606 D
    CarPC: HP Laptop AMD Sempron 3000+ | 1.5GB RAM | DVD+RW | 80GB 5400RPM HD | ATI R200 Video

  7. #127
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,169
    Blog Entries
    53
    completely forgot to mention that if you have the ratings folder anywhere other than in your rr path you need to change the exectbl.ini entries to the correct file path. Most people would know that but i thought i'd mention it
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  8. #128
    Maximum Bitrate Ruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    511
    definitely a communication error

    All boxes popped up black except for one (the one that tells me what star I picked)


    i copied the exectbl.ini info in
    and my menu button is
    "MENU;ratings.skin||RunQW;C:\Program Files\Road Runner\Ratings\ratecheck.exe"

    but it just doesnt like me
    Car : 00' Chrysler 300M
    Speakers : Rainbow Audio SLC 265 | Subs : Diamond Audio D6 12" Subs X2
    Amp's : Hifonics ZXi 6006 AB | Hifonics BXi 1606 D
    CarPC: HP Laptop AMD Sempron 3000+ | 1.5GB RAM | DVD+RW | 80GB 5400RPM HD | ATI R200 Video

  9. #129
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,169
    Blog Entries
    53
    thats really odd. Maybe a bug in the COM with rr. I'll see what i can find out.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  10. #130
    Maximum Bitrate Ruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    511
    these are in rr.ini

    musicpath=d:\music\
    playlistpath=C:\Program Files\Road Runner\Playlist\
    Car : 00' Chrysler 300M
    Speakers : Rainbow Audio SLC 265 | Subs : Diamond Audio D6 12" Subs X2
    Amp's : Hifonics ZXi 6006 AB | Hifonics BXi 1606 D
    CarPC: HP Laptop AMD Sempron 3000+ | 1.5GB RAM | DVD+RW | 80GB 5400RPM HD | ATI R200 Video

Similar Threads

  1. Garo's Extra POI Plugin 1.0 beta 1
    By garo in forum Map Monkey
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 01:32 PM
  2. Hello World plugin
    By paulpv in forum CF Plugins
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 11:07 PM
  3. How do I use the Base plugin sources ?
    By guino in forum RR FAQ
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 04:43 PM
  4. Winamp LCD display plugin / IRMan plugin - together?
    By Jarrod in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2002, 06:39 AM
  5. Resumer Winamp plugin..works with MPC, too
    By Tony S in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-30-2002, 06:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •