Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 125

Thread: MMIv2

  1. #21
    FLAC Sal R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Ti-ejtsch View Post
    I thought, when I push the DVD button, mplayer start the DVD automatically.
    As far as I know, that's how it's supposed to work. I don't think there's a line in rr.ini to define a DVD drive.
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

  2. #22
    FLAC Nomader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,291
    i love it.. simple and veeery OEM look..
    2 requests.
    -finish it (phoco, TV..etc)
    -release the PSD's
    i think i am going to use this skin

    by the way, which skin editor r u using.. i am having trouble even openning it up with rrskineditor
    how do the buttom (play, pause ffwd rwd...etc) work?

    EDIT: i got it, did not see the INC "STANDARDCMDS.skin" before..lot's of hard work..good job mate

  3. #23
    FLAC Sal R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomader View Post
    i love it.. simple and veeery OEM look..
    2 requests.
    -finish it (phoco, TV..etc)
    -release the PSD's
    i think i am going to use this skin

    by the way, which skin editor r u using.. i am having trouble even openning it up with rrskineditor
    how do the buttom (play, pause ffwd rwd...etc) work?

    EDIT: i got it, did not see the INC "STANDARDCMDS.skin" before..lot's of hard work..good job mate
    I haven't used skin editor for quite sometime now. Unfortunately, you're not gonna be able to edit this skin using skineditor, either.

    Unless skin editor is updated to handle variables from skin.ini and able to use the INC command, gonna have to hand edit everything. Hope you can get thru my code. I know I have trouble sometimes.

    Working on CDRIP now. The skin's finished, but still trying to figure out how to call it using a dynamic command.

    Phoco is mostly done. Just trying to clean up the functionality.

    TV is done, but I'm not happy with it. Mainly w/ the graphics and how it's laid out. Definitely going to be reworked.

    Still need to rework the Web browser.

    Having a bit of trouble getting gas_pricefinder.skin to work to test functionality. Hope to get that up and running.

    Haven't started on sat radio.

    Made a couple of other tweaks and updates. I will get it out eventually. After all this, it'll be officially released along w/ psds, for those inclined to add/change stuff.
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

  4. #24
    FLAC Nomader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,291
    nice to hear that..
    skineditor can't handle using many things on this skin..including vars for color...etc.
    r u hand editing everything?!!
    that must take loooots of time..

  5. #25
    FLAC Sal R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomader View Post
    nice to hear that..
    skineditor can't handle using many things on this skin..including vars for color...etc.
    r u hand editing everything?!!
    that must take loooots of time..
    Yup, I've been text-file editting everything long before GDI came out.

    And yes, it takes lots of time.

    The fact that the layout is essentially the same for each skin makes it easy to edit by hand, once you get the template thing worked out.
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

  6. #26
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Belgium, Lokeren
    Posts
    56
    Hello Sal.

    Amazing skin ! Like it a lot in my A4.

    Just one problem. As I am from Belgium I can't use iGuidance as NAV.
    Any change to incorporate support for Mappoint 2006 Europe ?

    Keep on he good work !

  7. #27
    FLAC Sal R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by BartDP View Post
    Hello Sal.

    Amazing skin ! Like it a lot in my A4.

    Just one problem. As I am from Belgium I can't use iGuidance as NAV.
    Any change to incorporate support for Mappoint 2006 Europe ?

    Keep on he good work !
    Thanks!

    I've started the Mappoint skin (from BMV2), as well as, MS S&T. Trying to finish these up along w/ some aesthetic changes.

    Working to finish this up asap.

    Stay tuned!
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

  8. #28
    Constant Bitrate GuMiSZu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    206
    Hi!

    I've some problem with this skin



    The RR is in "c:\Program Files\Road Runner\" (last ver)

    could anybody help me?
    thx
    Englishlessness :(

  9. #29
    FLAC Sal R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by GuMiSZu View Post
    Hi!

    I've some problem with this skin

    The RR is in "c:\Program Files\Road Runner\" (last ver)

    could anybody help me?
    thx
    The only time I've ever seen that kind of error was when GDI+ was first introduced in RR.

    Did you register the GDIPlusWrapper.dll and run Blue ZX3's new RR config w/ the latest RR?
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

  10. #30
    Constant Bitrate GuMiSZu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    206
    NO
    latest RR and and older config..
    i'll try it
    THX!!!
    Englishlessness :(

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •