Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 186

Thread: Simplistique III, Update 10.Nov.2013

  1. #71
    Variable Bitrate GF-ler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    342
    thanks guys for your request.


    $trend will have a look into the mixer skin.

  2. #72
    Variable Bitrate GF-ler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by GF-ler View Post
    thanks guys for your request.


    $trend will have a look into the mixer skin.
    the changed mixer skin in transparent.

    Attachment 45514

  3. #73
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6
    Thank you, work fine.Simpl day-night is the beautiful skin i ever see. I live in Czech Republik, close to Germany

  4. #74
    Newbie StalkS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8

    Thumbs up

    Really like this skin i'm just playing with the Beta now!! Great work Thanks

  5. #75
    Maximum Bitrate tn6478's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    791
    There is this loud hiss with this skin and its coming from Ice_radio. i never had it before using the normal usbradio.dll. but with this one even though the radio is off i hear this loud hiss.

  6. #76
    Variable Bitrate GF-ler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by tn6478 View Post
    There is this loud hiss with this skin and its coming from Ice_radio. i never had it before using the normal usbradio.dll. but with this one even though the radio is off i hear this loud hiss.
    thats right, i hear it in my system too.

    try the usbradio.dll from guino and change the indicators in radio_ice.skin to the possible values.

    a lot more problems are with the ice_radio.dll. if you start it in the menu.skin with x,...
    and you want to change the skin to one without an ice_radio screen, it breaks roadrunner.

    i think the problem is also in roadrunner, you can load with x,.... a .dll, but you can't unload it.
    any question is this way are without any request.

  7. #77
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6
    Can you change in night exit_menu.skin button "NIGHT MODE" to "DAY MODE" please?I have on this button command "GAMMA||DAYSKIN" or in both skin button "DESKTOP" to "NIGHT SKIN" in simpel_day and "DAY SKIN" in simpl_night.It would be more practical for me

  8. #78
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    574
    Very nice indeed!

    TOP work champ thanks for sharing!!

    PEACE
    Kosti
    New Car PC Build list in progress

  9. #79
    Variable Bitrate proph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Little Elm, Texas
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by GF-ler View Post
    thats right, i hear it in my system too.

    try the usbradio.dll from guino and change the indicators in radio_ice.skin to the possible values.

    a lot more problems are with the ice_radio.dll. if you start it in the menu.skin with x,...
    and you want to change the skin to one without an ice_radio screen, it breaks roadrunner.

    i think the problem is also in roadrunner, you can load with x,.... a .dll, but you can't unload it.
    any question is this way are without any request.
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/road...radio-dll.html

    If someone can code maybe they could lower the gain/volume within...
    Setup:
    Dynaudio 240GT
    PPI PC4100, PPI PC2350
    Zapco DSP6
    ADS DAC
    Testing new board (Albatron KI690-AM2)

    "I dont know if complaints were filed, or mistakes were made, but feelings were hurt." -Krystal Washington

  10. #80
    Variable Bitrate GF-ler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Can you change in night exit_menu.skin button "NIGHT MODE" to "DAY MODE" please?I have on this button command "GAMMA||DAYSKIN" or in both skin button "DESKTOP" to "NIGHT SKIN" in simpel_day and "DAY SKIN" in simpl_night.It would be more practical for me
    the changed skin

    Attachment 45623

Similar Threads

  1. Indexing music in 1.0.9.8 Failed
    By hovalistic in forum StreetDeck
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 11:19 AM
  2. XP on CF II Drive
    By NOS TANG in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-30-2004, 01:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •