Well done !!!
Skin based on the theme of IGo8 and works best if you have the BMW IBUS interface.
Skin with most used features and big buttons.
If you don't have the Radio Head Unit you could set Steering Wheel buttons to change PC volume.
DOWNLOAD iGoBMW.zip RoadRunner skin (3.7MB)
+ new IBusRR v2.0.3 plugin
+ new BMW screen x3
* all gauges shaped for wide screen LCD
+ ibus outside temp on menu screen
* audio player VIS bigger (click cd case for On/OFF) Note: You need to set VIS to transparent in rrconfig.
+ obc screen
+ settings screen
+ iLists on audio player
+ vis on audio player (click left edge of cd case)
* smaller font on audio player/browser list
03. Menu 2
04. GPS (external)
05. Audio Player/browser
06. Video Player/browser
07. BMW (iBusRR Plugin)
08. OBC (gouges & milage plugin)
09. Web Browser
10. Weather today/5 day
11. Pic Viewer (can set as skin background)
12. Settings (Embed app)
13. Apps (embed launcher)
14. Skin Background
16. Exit menu
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Extract this archive over your Road Runner installation folder.
2. Make sure you have set the backgrounds path in your rr.ini:
Example: "backgroundpath=C:\Program Files\Road Runner\backgrounds\"
1. Road Runner Skin
3. iBusRR plugin by WaRFiElD
4. milage plugin by festy (unfinished)
BMW 1/3 (open-close windows / OBD)
BMW 2/3 (lights)
GPS EXTERNAL (custom iGo8 800x544 skin
PNG blank menu
Last edited by Enforcer; 11-17-2013 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Try to get images to show
Links back. Thanks for the feedback - a bit of a change from 100 downloads and only 3 comments.
I know tell me how to connect the I-bus adapter usb? I am writing to the forum http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/HackTheIBus/ but have not yet obtained the authorization to have access to information on how to connect everything. You have a diagram on how to connect the steering wheel to carpc commands? You can inviarmelo? Thanks.
PS. Your skin is very beautiful and well made but without commands at the wheel ....... You can not raise the volume or more.
When I boot from the menu or 2 PHOTOS and SKIN RoadRunner freezes and cpu goes to 100% usage. Can you tell me how to solve the problem?