Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 223

Thread: OMEGA 1.0.1 Beta Release

  1. #41
    Raw Wave treetop777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    War-Town, GA.
    Posts
    2,233

    Minor Bug

    In audio_player2 the mute indicator "box" (as seen with SkinEditor) needs to be moved to cover the "MUTE" graphic.

    Also, the "MUTE" in audio_player1 seams out of place. (i believe somebody already mentioned it)

    I can't add any more great compliments for this skin that have not already been said.


    Thanks for sharing.

  2. #42
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    76
    I found a little bitty bug. When I'm in the PSU system info, the "Go Back" button in the lower right displays the exit menu button image.

    could you tell us, in a more detailed way, how to change the date to the track info? because for some reason, (today is 07/20/2008) mine displays the date as 07/08/2020 LOL!

  3. #43
    MGD
    MGD is offline
    FLAC
    Auto Apps:loading...
    MGD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,756
    Quote Originally Posted by treetop777 View Post
    In audio_player2 the mute indicator "box" (as seen with SkinEditor) needs to be moved to cover the "MUTE" graphic.

    Also, the "MUTE" in audio_player1 seams out of place. (i believe somebody already mentioned it)

    I can't add any more great compliments for this skin that have not already been said.


    Thanks for sharing.
    For now, goto thread 28 and 31 and update your files.
    Thanks for your kind words.
    MGD

  4. #44
    MGD
    MGD is offline
    FLAC
    Auto Apps:loading...
    MGD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,756
    Quote Originally Posted by mshale View Post
    I found a little bitty bug. When I'm in the PSU system info, the "Go Back" button in the lower right displays the exit menu button image.

    could you tell us, in a more detailed way, how to change the date to the track info? because for some reason, (today is 07/20/2008) mine displays the date as 07/08/2020 LOL!
    I will update the graphics on Monday and reupload the fixed version.
    If you want to change the labels from Date to Track Name, find the label date and change the code to..
    "TRACKARTIST||= - ||TRACKTITLE"

  5. #45
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    76
    This is some great work MGD, I'm really enjoying testing the skin. Does the skin automatically change from the day to the night version of the skin? Or do I need to make a copy of the Omega folder and call it Omega day and set the theme in the skin and have road runner switch the skin that way?

    Thanks again Manny

  6. #46
    MGD
    MGD is offline
    FLAC
    Auto Apps:loading...
    MGD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,756
    It will change the gamma from day to night. We don't have a way of changing the background by times yet.
    Like a command "OnGamma" do something.
    Hope Guino can figure it out.

  7. #47
    FLAC Sal R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sun Diego
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by MGD View Post
    It will change the gamma from day to night. We don't have a way of changing the background by times yet.
    Like a command "OnGamma" do something.
    Hope Guino can figure it out.
    There is, however, a release plugin that execute commands based on time.

    guino's timeexec plugin

    Simple enough to implement.

    GL.
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

  8. #48
    MGD
    MGD is offline
    FLAC
    Auto Apps:loading...
    MGD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,756
    Thanks Sal, that is what I tryed with code and it worked but this is mucho easy.
    Thanks Pro

  9. #49
    THE EXPERIMENTER
    Auto Apps:loading...
    carputer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK,Surrey
    Posts
    1,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal R. View Post
    There is, however, a release plugin that execute commands based on time.

    guino's timeexec plugin

    Simple enough to implement.

    GL.
    yep i agree with you sal , i have been using this plugin for my BG changer and it dose work as intended, but with limits, rr has to be running for changes to take effect, if you run rr after the times in the ini rr will not change, so a script maybe in order for that bit, which i have not done myself as yet as i am going down another avenue with it.
    Riderunner / Genesis
    Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
    New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
    Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
    Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
    Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

    Every Future, Needs A Beginning

  10. #50
    x10
    x10 is offline
    Constant Bitrate x10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    152
    something small that I noticed.....your weather maps only view the southwest region of the US....I can't seem to find a way to change this....even if you made it so that you could view the entire US instead of just SW US that would be more handy for us East Coasters....

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 116
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 10:23 AM
  2. How can I be a part of the beta group?
    By RedGTiVR6 in forum StreetDeck Bluetooth
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 09:03 AM
  3. **NEW BETA Software release for XP & Vista**
    By 2k1Toaster in forum FB Software
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 03:35 PM
  4. iGMod Beta 1 release
    By PURDooM in forum Other Cool Stuff
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 10:17 PM
  5. Release CENTRAFUSE BETA 2 (1.3)
    By veetid in forum Centrafuse
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 03:13 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •