Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 539
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Reborn (Updated 5/17/12)

  1. #91
    Low Bitrate CherokeeChief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    109
    Checked about FMpresets folder...it exists! Made another test:

    1)Switched radio to "Local" in order to don't loose my preset stations
    2)Deleted manually all the frequencies stored in "Local"
    3)Stored manually (fx then save) some new frequencies
    4)Recall from preset numbered buttons... WORK !!!

    It doesn't work with "press&hold" store mode...I'll check the "auto right click time" and let you know. Thanks
    --------------------------------------------
    It's a Jeep thing...you wouldn't understand !--------------------------------------------

  2. #92
    Low Bitrate CherokeeChief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    109
    Hi Dartman... you and mitchjs are right... presets now works !!! Just a request... is possible to have a screen with OBD ? Thank you.
    --------------------------------------------
    It's a Jeep thing...you wouldn't understand !--------------------------------------------

  3. #93
    Variable Bitrate Dartman_71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by CherokeeChief View Post
    Hi Dartman... you and mitchjs are right... presets now works !!! Just a request... is possible to have a screen with OBD ? Thank you.
    I didn't assumed it's auto right click issue because you can change menu button functions which work same way, but I'm glad you get it to work.

    I have to think about OBD... you never know

  4. #94
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Richmond, Tx: USA
    Posts
    328
    for some reason, Google Earth is not embedding correctly. When I click on the RREarth button, it opens up GE but instead of embedding it opens on top or RR, covering everything up.

    Do I need to make any changes in settings somewhere ?

  5. #95
    Variable Bitrate Dartman_71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by ajamils View Post
    for some reason, Google Earth is not embedding correctly. When I click on the RREarth button, it opens up GE but instead of embedding it opens on top or RR, covering everything up.

    Do I need to make any changes in settings somewhere ?
    There's no settings for embedding. Check from earth that there's no open in full screen option enabled.

  6. #96
    Variable Bitrate Dartman_71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    425
    Update pack v1.04 in first post.

    What's new:

    Added TaskManager, MediaCopy and MediaLaunch. Config rework.

  7. #97
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Richmond, Tx: USA
    Posts
    328
    What is the purpose of the icons circled in red on audio player skin (see the attached pics)?? They don't seem to do anything for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  8. #98
    Raw Wave treetop777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    War-Town, GA.
    Posts
    2,212
    From top to buttom, left to right looks like "add 1" song to playlist; "add all" songs to playlist; and "clear" playlist.

    Look at the screen under skineditor and see what commands are assign to the buttons.
    ****************************************
    OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
    Intel D945GCLF2 Dual Core ATOM
    Lilliput 7" 629GL 2008 LED Backlight
    BU-353 USB GPS Receiver / iGuidance / IGO8
    M2-ATX Power Supply
    RideRunner Front End / Various Skins
    Windows XP SP3

  9. #99
    Variable Bitrate Dartman_71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    425
    In first pic:
    Sets the next song to play on the playlist (as the current song ends, the one selected by SETNEXT plays).

    In second pic, first circled button:
    ADDS the currently selected FOLDER AND SUBFOLDERS to current playlist.
    Second circled button:
    Erases Playlist then loads the current folder and subfolders as the new playlist.

  10. #100
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Richmond, Tx: USA
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by treetop777 View Post
    From top to buttom, left to right looks like "add 1" song to playlist; "add all" songs to playlist; and "clear" playlist.

    Look at the screen under skineditor and see what commands are assign to the buttons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartman_71 View Post
    In first pic:
    Sets the next song to play on the playlist (as the current song ends, the one selected by SETNEXT plays).

    In second pic, first circled button:
    ADDS the currently selected FOLDER AND SUBFOLDERS to current playlist.
    Second circled button:
    Erases Playlist then loads the current folder and subfolders as the new playlist.
    Thank you for the prompt reply. Everything seems to be working fine, except the "Add folder" button, which for some reason does not seems to work on any skin other than DFX4.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •