Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 550
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Reborn (Updated 5/17/12)

  1. #191
    Variable Bitrate Dartman_71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by energyjms View Post
    GPS Speed indicator remain still,wats the problem here?i using Garmin gps..

    How would i saved my edited screen so tat everytime I install the skin in different pc it will come with my own edited menu screen?
    Sorry but I don't understand your first question.

    You can copy your edited Reborn folder to another pc, you don't need installer.

  2. #192
    Newbie energyjms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Tawau, Malaysia
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartman_71 View Post
    Sorry but I don't understand your first question.

    You can copy your edited Reborn folder to another pc, you don't need installer.
    I mean the GPS Speed indicator which i added in the menu screen remain 0 KM/H even im moving,seem like it dint link to my GPS speed as i expected..any idea dartman? chevyn8?

  3. #193
    Variable Bitrate Dartman_71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by energyjms View Post
    I mean the GPS Speed indicator which i added in the menu screen remain 0 KM/H even im moving,seem like it dint link to my GPS speed as i expected..any idea dartman? chevyn8?
    You need to set GPS com port from RR Config. Because only one program can use com port at a time, you need to split GPS com port with XPort then more than one program can use com port at same time.

  4. #194
    Newbie energyjms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Tawau, Malaysia
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartman_71 View Post
    You need to set GPS com port from RR Config. Because only one program can use com port at a time, you need to split GPS com port with XPort then more than one program can use com port at same time.
    dear dartman,I did use Xport to split my gps port successfully,& set the port number in RRConfig,but seems like it dint works,is tat anything I missed?

  5. #195
    Variable Bitrate Dartman_71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    425
    If you label code is correct then I don't have any ideas.

  6. #196
    Newbie diverdeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    31
    I really like Reborn and I use it in my Nissan Patrol GR. I wish to use a webcamHD to record my offroad videos. Ho can I have the "camera" button working and recording?
    Many thanks

  7. #197
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3

    wish list

    Hello,

    I have been using Reborn since the release and I love it. There are only a couple things that I would like to see in an update. I would like to play m4a's and I would like to see the volume and the track buttons swapped. Not sure how hard that is, but in using it every day for the past months I find my self always having to look down to find the track forward button. Also the only bug I found and I have a feeling that it is a bug that can't be fixed, but when I put my computer to sleep and wake it back up it does not show what was playing and it will not show any of my music, so I need to close and reopen the program (I have seen this with all of the frond ends). Other then that this front end rocks.

  8. #198
    Variable Bitrate Dartman_71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoolady View Post
    Hello,

    I have been using Reborn since the release and I love it. There are only a couple things that I would like to see in an update. I would like to play m4a's and I would like to see the volume and the track buttons swapped. Not sure how hard that is, but in using it every day for the past months I find my self always having to look down to find the track forward button. Also the only bug I found and I have a feeling that it is a bug that can't be fixed, but when I put my computer to sleep and wake it back up it does not show what was playing and it will not show any of my music, so I need to close and reopen the program (I have seen this with all of the frond ends). Other then that this front end rocks.
    Playing m4a's depends player what you use, not skin related. Can you specify "I would like to see the volume and the track buttons swapped", in menu, audio player, where??? In next Reborn version, player and volume buttons are in menu. I hope that's what you wish
    Your sleep and wake issue sounds like audio player settings thing, RR should remember what you have listen before sleep and resume where it was. My knowledge about sleep is faint because I never use sleep.

    I'm glad you enjoy RR and Reborn skin

  9. #199
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartman_71 View Post
    Playing m4a's depends player what you use, not skin related. Can you specify "I would like to see the volume and the track buttons swapped", in menu, audio player, where??? In next Reborn version, player and volume buttons are in menu. I hope that's what you wish
    Your sleep and wake issue sounds like audio player settings thing, RR should remember what you have listen before sleep and resume where it was. My knowledge about sleep is faint because I never use sleep.

    I'm glad you enjoy RR and Reborn skin
    It would be in the player with the track listing. I am using winamp for the player and DFX5 showed them and played them, and I can play them with winamp they just don't show up in Reborn list when trying to play them. Yeah the sleep issue is not that big of a deal.[url=http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=13977]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  10. #200
    Variable Bitrate Dartman_71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoolady View Post
    It would be in the player with the track listing. I am using winamp for the player and DFX5 showed them and played them, and I can play them with winamp they just don't show up in Reborn list when trying to play them. Yeah the sleep issue is not that big of a deal.
    I think DFX use RRMedia so that's why it plays m4a's or show play list.

    If you want volume and player buttons swap in audio player, I can make "Special Edition" for you if it's so important to you. Pm your email to me, so i can send skin files to you when I change buttons.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •