Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 550
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Reborn (Updated 5/17/12)

  1. #201
    THE EXPERIMENTER
    Auto Apps:loading...
    carputer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK,Surrey
    Posts
    1,978
    ok i have just got the latest build from Dartman , and DL'ed the latest winamp,,, i have no problems seeing and playing m4a files

    i assume you have .m4a in audio type in rrconfig
    Riderunner / Genesis
    Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
    New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
    Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
    Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
    Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

    Every Future, Needs A Beginning

  2. #202
    THE EXPERIMENTER
    Auto Apps:loading...
    carputer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK,Surrey
    Posts
    1,978
    as for your sleep issue , not showing , but is it playing last tracks played ??????
    Riderunner / Genesis
    Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
    New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
    Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
    Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
    Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

    Every Future, Needs A Beginning

  3. #203
    Newbie energyjms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Tawau, Malaysia
    Posts
    16
    When will the latest Reborn skin release???

  4. #204
    Variable Bitrate Dartman_71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    425
    Christmas is coming fast so here's Christmas present in advance, dl it from first post

    Enjoy

  5. #205
    Newbie energyjms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Tawau, Malaysia
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartman_71 View Post
    Christmas is coming fast so here's Christmas present in advance, dl it from first post

    Enjoy
    yea!!!im dwldng my X'mas present now!!!

  6. #206
    Newbie diverdeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    31
    good day. I've installed the last update (thanks Dartman! :-)) and also the last RR. After, I've replaced all .INI files and all .skin files, to mantain my setting (buttons, plugins settings, etc)
    Now I have only a problem. The buttons in the lower part of screen (volume + - mute and play , skip etc) is not working correctly. How can I get this button working without loose my other buttton settings? (I attach menu.skin files). Many thanks in advance. Giuliano
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #207
    MySQL Error
    Auto Apps:loading...

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,247
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoolady View Post
    Hello,

    I have been using Reborn since the release and I love it. There are only a couple things that I would like to see in an update. I would like to play m4a's and I would like to see the volume and the track buttons swapped. Not sure how hard that is, but in using it every day for the past months I find my self always having to look down to find the track forward button. Also the only bug I found and I have a feeling that it is a bug that can't be fixed, but when I put my computer to sleep and wake it back up it does not show what was playing and it will not show any of my music, so I need to close and reopen the program (I have seen this with all of the frond ends). Other then that this front end rocks.


    m4a...

    check your rr.ini

    example:

    audiofiles=.mp3,.m3u,.m3u8,.ac3,.flac,.m4a
    -Thanks
    Mitch
    www.rush2112.net

    "Did you test it in carwings??"

    Sun, Come shine my way
    May healing waters bury all my pain
    Wind, Carry me home
    The fabric of reality is tearing apart
    The piece of me that died
    Will return To live again

  8. #208
    Variable Bitrate Dartman_71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by diverdeep View Post
    good day. I've installed the last update (thanks Dartman! :-)) and also the last RR. After, I've replaced all .INI files and all .skin files, to mantain my setting (buttons, plugins settings, etc)
    Now I have only a problem. The buttons in the lower part of screen (volume + - mute and play , skip etc) is not working correctly. How can I get this button working without loose my other buttton settings? (I attach menu.skin files). Many thanks in advance. Giuliano
    Do NOT replace anything!!! Make your changes to new files if needed. Also you made your program start wrong way.

    Add OZI EXPLORER||OZI EXPLORER to buttonlist.txt file
    Add "OZI EXPLORER","LOAD;OZI.SKIN;;C:\OziEmbeddedV1.0\SKINb edder.exe;OziEmbedded" to ExecTBL which is in Reborn folder
    Add OZI EXPLORER.png image/logo to icons folder... or copy one image in icons folder and renamed it to OZI EXPLORER

  9. #209
    Newbie diverdeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    31
    Many thanks Dartman! I'll try.
    Giuliano


    Quote Originally Posted by Dartman_71 View Post
    Do NOT replace anything!!! Make your changes to new files if needed. Also you made your program start wrong way.

    Add OZI EXPLORER||OZI EXPLORER to buttonlist.txt file
    Add "OZI EXPLORER","LOAD;OZI.SKIN;;C:\OziEmbeddedV1.0\SKINb edder.exe;OziEmbedded" to ExecTBL which is in Reborn folder
    Add OZI EXPLORER.png image/logo to icons folder... or copy one image in icons folder and renamed it to OZI EXPLORER

  10. #210
    Newbie diverdeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    31
    I've tried with ozi explorer and with compe gps but do not work correctly. The applications run but, not in the correct resolution or "externally" to RR. Maybe I write something wrong? What is the last parameter in string (ie OziEmbedded at the end of ozi explorer string in ExeTBS ??
    Thanks again

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •