Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 559
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Reborn (Updated 5/17/12)

  1. #411
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    69
    Did you use the Installer first and then apply the update? Seem the font did not install, the font of this skin is "Ericsson GA628" (Blue color one) and "Arial Narrow" (Menu Font).

  2. #412
    Raw Wave pierrotm777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    2,856
    Thanks for this new version. Always a very clean job !
    -The button exit RR don't run .(RUN;D:\Program Files\Ride Runner\Skins\Reborn\SCRIPTS\QuitRR\QuitRR.exe doesn't exist into my version)
    -I have always the same issue when i change the color settings, the volume slider stay in the old color, but when i quit RR and run again RR,
    the color is well the new color.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  3. #413
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfSkin View Post
    Did you use the Installer first and then apply the update? Seem the font did not install, the font of this skin is "Ericsson GA628" (Blue color one) and "Arial Narrow" (Menu Font).
    This error was based entirely off the installer. I couldn't figure out how to go about applying the update and was still in the process of trying to figure that out as well.

    Would applying the update solve this problem, and if so how do I apply the update?

  4. #414
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    64
    It looks like the font scaling was changed. It only fits if you use 100% on the desktop.

  5. #415
    Variable Bitrate Dartman_71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by megalomania View Post
    I went to do a reinstall of RR as well as this skin today, and now the text of the song title from the top doesn't want to fit. Instead half of it stays hidden behind the skin. What could be causing this? I tried a search on the forums but didn't see much.

    Thanks so much for the help! Of every skin out there Reborn is by far the most appealing in my opinion! I can't express my thanks for all the work you have put into it!
    You have missing fonts issue. Reborn installer should install all necessary fonts... but some reason fonts didn't installed in your case.
    You can manually install fonts, you can find fonts from RideRunner\Skins\Reborn\HELP\FONTS folder.

  6. #416
    Variable Bitrate Dartman_71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrotm777 View Post
    Thanks for this new version. Always a very clean job !
    -The button exit RR don't run .(RUN;D:\Program Files\Ride Runner\Skins\Reborn\SCRIPTS\QuitRR\QuitRR.exe doesn't exist into my version)
    -I have always the same issue when i change the color settings, the volume slider stay in the old color, but when i quit RR and run again RR,
    the color is well the new color.
    I just check Reborn v1.11 installer and binary, QuitRR.exe is there. I even run installer and QuitRR.exe is where it should be.

    I never noticed volume slider color issue what you descripe. But there is possibility that your HD is not quick enough and all files not have time to copy before reloadskin...
    or perhaps menu doesn't reload like it should. You could try to increase wait time from exectbl if that helps, I belive you can find it from color changer section.

  7. #417
    Maximum Bitrate RAWPWR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    629
    Dartman,

    This skin looks nice!

    Fantastic job, I'll download and give it a whirl.


  8. #418
    Variable Bitrate Dartman_71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by megalomania View Post
    This error was based entirely off the installer. I couldn't figure out how to go about applying the update and was still in the process of trying to figure that out as well.

    Would applying the update solve this problem, and if so how do I apply the update?
    How to install update, just copy all files and folders from update package to Reborn folder.
    But your problem is missing fonts and update doesn't fix it. You need to manually install fonts to windows font folder.

  9. #419
    Variable Bitrate Dartman_71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by RAWPWR View Post
    Dartman,

    This skin looks nice!

    Fantastic job, I'll download and give it a whirl.

    Thank's

  10. #420
    MySQL Error
    Auto Apps:loading...

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,258
    this is the almost perfect skin, i say almost, cause the audio player/browser has too many confusing glyphs for buttons
    -Thanks
    Mitch
    www.rush2112.net

    "Did you test it in carwings??"

    Sun, Come shine my way
    May healing waters bury all my pain
    Wind, Carry me home
    The fabric of reality is tearing apart
    The piece of me that died
    Will return To live again

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •