I think I may have found it. Don't know why it was doing what it was doing but...
The audio_browser.skin has these entries for the ilist
When I remove the "%textw=470%%title%" it works.Code:[ DIRECTORY LIST ] IL,DL,transparent.bmp,sel2.bmp,,0,50,60 ML,DL,"%TextW=470%%TITLE%",46 S,237,108,563,412,0,0,0,0,0,0,200,200,200,200,200,200,100,100,100,#FONTR#,#FONTG#,#FONTB#,false,26,"HandelGotDLig" SD,00,03,-1,-1,"","",
I don't know where that came from. Don't really know what it does. I'd been using CarWings as an example to modify eLite and a quick look doesn't find that text.
I've got to do a little more testing but I think I may have it.