I wanted to point a couple things out that i came across.
* Problem with OSK (may have been mentioned?)
When clicking the Web button-->OSK it comes up for 5 seconds and then goes away. I don't have an issue with the timer (although 5 seconds is a bit short) but when it goes away it goes back to the main menu screen. This should take you back to the Web screen
* Problem with MobilePhone.net plugin
It is looking for "mobilecall.skin" (i think??? may be mobilephonecall.skin) of which does not exist so it throws an error. When this happened was when I recieved an incoming call. I think this skin was just not included.
* The Bluetooth Indicator doesn't seem to work
Even when my phone is connected over bluetooth and the mobilephone.net plugin is functioning (making and recieving calls) the indicator never changes from the greyed out state.
1. Okay, the osk timer will be changed for 30 seconds.
2. Yes, I forgot to include the mobilecall.skin. I will added to the next release.
3. Bluetooth icon is used for PHOCO, but I will to change to .Net Phone instead.
I noticed something else
* The offstate for the online indicator is the greyed out XM logo indicator
C:\Program Files (x86)\RideRunner\Skins\eLite Wings\Elite\top-indicators\indicator-WEB.png was wrong...
I just copied over indicator-net and renamed to indicator-web