Streets and Trips Question
I have S&T 2007 and S&T 2011. Right now for navigation I'm using S&T 2007 for navigation as I use another program called S&T Keys that automates the Nav routines and adds Hotkey functionality for a lot of common tasks in S&T. (Another Autoit created program) Versions from 2007 to 2010 are available. Unfortunately the developer is having a hard time deciding if he wants to take a stab at 2011. This is why I continue to use the 2007 version. For those interested, you can find S&T Keys in its various versions here http://www.laptopgpsworld.com/free-add-ons-microsoft-streets-trips/. S&T Keys is free as well.
(1) What version(s) of S&T will work with the DFX S&T Skins?
(2) If a skin doesn't exists that works with S&T 2007 could one be made?
(3) Could S&T Keys functionality be worked into a skin?
(4) Not being familiar with programming, scripts, etc., is it relatively easy to learn how to create or modify this stuff myself? I've had a hard time finding good documentation showing exactly how a lot of this stuff is done.
(5) If not, is there someone that would take on making a skin for S&T 2007 and adding S&T Keys functionality to it?
(6) Even better, could someone familiar with Autoit take a look at S&T Keys 2010 and see if they could modify it to work with S&T 2011? My understanding is that there weren't that many changes from S&T 2010 to 2011 but enough to keep S&T Keys from working with 2011.