View Poll Results: While Using the DFX skin, do you use the RRMedia database for your music?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I use it as the primary music browser

    75 77.32%
  • No, I use the standard folder browser

    22 22.68%

Thread: DFX 5.1.2 Released [ Updated 04-02-12 ]

  1. #1521
    Mod - all of it.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Buena Park, So Cali
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue ZX3 View Post
    Using 5.1.1, I went into the CAB and by just clicking once on artist, album then hitting the Play Album btn, WA starts playing the tracks listed. Not sure about your dbl clicking to select it?
    Completely uninstalled both RR and DFX. Deleted RR folder from the hard drive. Downloaded July RR and reinstalled. The same with DFX. Single click choice on artist and album in CAB does not work.
    CAR: 2007 G35 Sport Coupe 5AT
    HARDWARE: Dell D630 w/ dock, internal 80G HD, internal 320G HD, Verizon Wireless Card, iBlue GM-2 GPS w/iGuidance, OBDPros w/DashCommand, Visteon HD Radio w/ Home Made Cable, Current Version of RR w/ DFX Skin. My Install.

  2. #1522
    Low Bitrate Paul Murray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    CINTI OH USA
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue ZX3 View Post
    In the skin, go to the Plugin Mrg(menu pg 4), select RRMediaDB, click the settings button, and turn on debug. Close RR n restart RR, go back to that same screen, click the Open btn on the "StorePath" and zip up the debug logs found there and attach em here.

    well I can say using the 2.95 version of winamp I do not get the error..I just had to DL FLAC plug-in and winamp seems to be doing just fine,milk drop installed viz look sweet,If for what ever reason I go back to WMP I'll post the debug file..

    Thanks for help with the cam blinking thing..you nailed it was the dimmer so thats fixed.

  3. #1523
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    Quote Originally Posted by drewbp View Post
    Completely uninstalled both RR and DFX. Deleted RR folder from the hard drive. Downloaded July RR and reinstalled. The same with DFX. Single click choice on artist and album in CAB does not work.
    Attach a debug log.
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  4. #1524
    Maximum Bitrate RAWPWR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue ZX3 View Post
    Are you using the newest release of RRVoice? Also dbl check your TopIndicators.txt at the bottom, and make sure that it all looks good. Should be just dbl checked with the current installer and grabing RRVoice from its thread. All is working here on XP.
    Blue, I made sure that this is/was the newest version right off the bat before posting anything,....RRVoice fixed now .



    Quote Originally Posted by Blue ZX3 View Post
    Hate to say, but works just fine here. More details maybe, like is showing that an update is avail, and if played, does it show that its DL'n?
    Yup,.. CNN News did all of that, but at the top shows that it is streaming playback,... but the slider don't move at all??

    Thanks, Here is my debug.....
    Attached Files Attached Files

  5. #1525
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    18

    RRVehicleMaintenance issues

    I was trying to get this to work but I must be missing something. Every time I hit the Maintenance menu button I get an error that says the No Language File Present. Any idea how to get this working?

  6. #1526
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    Quote Originally Posted by RAWPWR View Post

    Yup,.. CNN News did all of that, but at the top shows that it is streaming playback,... but the slider don't move at all??

    Thanks, Here is my debug.....
    The CNN is using RRExtended's PLyr feature, so that it doesn't mess with the PL that is currently loaded in RR. And the Plyr feature is just using win API calls to play/control the wav that is DL by cnn. I didn't see anything odd in your debug log.


    If/when you get a bottombuttons that works with the 1260 res, post it and i'll add it to the skin install as the BottomButtons_1260.txt. I just realized that I forgot to get to this, too many things else to worry about besides this here.
    Last edited by Blue ZX3; 08-02-2011 at 01:46 PM.
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  7. #1527
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenhawk View Post
    I was trying to get this to work but I must be missing something. Every time I hit the Maintenance menu button I get an error that says the No Language File Present. Any idea how to get this working?
    You using a recent version of RRVM? I'll check this tonight and see what i find. I do remember some time back, I think when he added the lang support, that I had that same issue, but I'll check...
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  8. #1528
    Maximum Bitrate RAWPWR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue ZX3 View Post
    The CNN is using RRExtended's PLyr feature, so that it doesn't mess with the PL that is currently loaded in RR. And the Plyr feature is just using win API calls to play/control the wav that is DL by cnn. I didn't see anything odd in your debug log.
    Yeah , I didn't see anything either just 401 error,.. treble/bass .etc ....I guess I'll try to figure this out later.


    Quote Originally Posted by Blue ZX3 View Post
    If/when you get a bottombuttons that works with the 1260 res, post it and i'll add it to the skin install as the BottomButtons_1260.txt. I just realized that I forgot to get to this, too many things else to worry about besides this here.
    OK sure,... but the res thing is not that important to me either. In the near future I'll post it up -----> (1280x800)

    Thanks blue.

  9. #1529
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue ZX3 View Post
    You using a recent version of RRVM? I'll check this tonight and see what i find. I do remember some time back, I think when he added the lang support, that I had that same issue, but I'll check...
    Thanks for checking. Skin is looking and working great so far. I was using the DFX3 with original RR. Thought it is time to update This is a fresh install. Latest version RR, DFX, and RRVM. Also do I need a plugin for the OBD Options? If so where do I find it. If not where do I set it up?

  10. #1530
    Mod - all of it.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Buena Park, So Cali
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue ZX3 View Post
    Attach a debug log.
    Action seems to be that pressing Play Album toggles between play and pause of whatever song was already playing before going into the CAB.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    CAR: 2007 G35 Sport Coupe 5AT
    HARDWARE: Dell D630 w/ dock, internal 80G HD, internal 320G HD, Verizon Wireless Card, iBlue GM-2 GPS w/iGuidance, OBDPros w/DashCommand, Visteon HD Radio w/ Home Made Cable, Current Version of RR w/ DFX Skin. My Install.

Similar Threads

  1. Skype Plugin released
    By lambosprit in forum RR Released Plugins
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 10:58 AM
  2. openMobile 0.6 Released To Testers
    By justchat_1 in forum OpenMobile
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 01:11 PM
  3. Teknik v2.0 - RELEASED
    By Valheru in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 10:22 AM
  4. DFx skin + winamp 5.13
    By vicky_obee in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 12:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •