Replace the following in our Audio_playlist.skin file
Change lines 28 and 29 to
Change line 53 to
You should now have a Delete Song button in your playlist window. Any help is appreciated.
The "DELETEFILE" cmd will only work on a screen that has a DL (directory list) in it. Otherwise you have to find some other way of deleting it.
Ok, I threw this together real quick... but only execute it from your popup confirm screen. As it will STOP current playback, waits 1 sec, deletes file, advances to the next song and begins playback, and reloads the playlist to reflect the adj to the listing.
Drop in skin folder
Cmd from your popup Yes btn would be like "ESC||RUNQ;$SKINPATH$DeleteSong.exe"
U run it, it WILL delete current song file!! You have been warned...
Just remove the ".txt" from the end
Added source code, is in vb6
I downloaded the new version today and I'm back to
RR taking forever to load...
**Edit*** I got it working now and I don't lose my playlist. Is there any way to get the playlist to refresh so that it shows that the song that was just deleted, is not there anymore? ***
I can try and get the delete_current program to work but I guess I need to understand what screens have the directory list. Also, is there a reason that the Remove Song doesn't work? I don't use it but was wondering if that pointed to anything that might be wrong or related to my issue?
Minus1 removes the song from the playlist and the next song plays (flawless). If you don't want that song to show-up again, why not just save the playlist?
[QUOTE=silvi4000;1415500]You guys should really consider replacing RRCam with MiniCam:
After reading your recommendation on Minicam, I've decided to go for it.
I have couples of questions
1. Could you share how you embed it to your skin, and some screenshots?
2. What is your resolution setting, and what it the FPS in day and night
3. What codec you use for the recording? (Mainly Video)
Thanks in advance!
Just a note, the skin IS using MiniCam. There is just a custom script that is bombing out, and we are looking into it. It will probably be a patch to install at a later time. When the script is corrected, you will be able to see up to 4 cams at once, at the same time. You will then be able to choose individual cams with the buttons on the right to make them larger.
I will be putting, yet another, update fill installer in the store in a couple of hours from this post time. The mini cam will work somewhat without bombing out, but is not fully functional.
Also, the deleting file option will be in this release as well. In the player screen there is a "Remove Song" button. Press and HOLD that button for 1 second to delete the currently playing file. You will get a warning that it will PERMANENTLY delete the file, and you have to press and hold yes to do so.
Just installed 5.0.1 and i have a couple of problems
1. with HDradio. Scan mode is not working, i press it and nothing. If i use direct tune it works , i can save presets etc. , but scan is dead. I use Directed HD radio with mitch's MJS gadgets cable. I also tested with 5.0.0 version of the skin and it does exactly the same
2. I can't start Maintenance plugin, i tried registering it again manual and it says that it is registered but rr debug says it's not. any ideas? I tried clean install of october Riderunner and dfx5 skin (both versions). The only thing that may help you is that i'm from greece, and i use greek windows xp pro. as far as i tested everything else works in dfx5 . ( Gauges were stuck and i had to delete the zips file in root of RR to make it work, thanx to help file)
Great work to all of the team . Way to go!!!:first: