Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 298

Thread: Chuck's Skins lots of pics Update 7-16-07

  1. #151
    Constant Bitrate i3igmind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    What does it look like?

    Try removing these from the ExecTBL.ini From the Road Runner directory – not the from the chucks directory

    "ONFILECLICK",""
    "ONDIRCLICK",""
    "ONPLCLICK",""
    "ONDLCLICK",""
    "ONPBCLICK",""
    "ONPLSELCLICK",""
    "ONDLSELCLICK",""
    "ONSONGSTART",""
    "ONSKINSTART",""


    and let me know
    i thought you said to rename the whole file????
    HOnda Accord '94

  2. #152
    FLAC Chuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ellicott City, MD
    Posts
    1,671
    Renaming the file is ok but only the one in the Road Runner directory – not the from the chucks directory

    What does it look like?

    Did you copy and paste the stuff from the -ADD TO rr.ini- to -rr.ini- file?
    2001 S10 ZR2

    Chucks Skin - to old

  3. #153
    Constant Bitrate i3igmind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Renaming the file is ok but only the one in the Road Runner directory – not the from the chucks directory

    What does it look like?

    Did you copy and paste the stuff from the -ADD TO rr.ini- to -rr.ini- file?
    copy paste, and regarding the ExecTBL.ini i renamed the one in RR
    HOnda Accord '94

  4. #154
    FLAC Chuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ellicott City, MD
    Posts
    1,671
    UPDATE 8-17-06

    Improved auto player
    Added winamp library skin
    Added some simple touch screen games
    Added auto skin return to active player
    Added all apps or action skin – second press of tools
    Added DVD skin
    Added a little help for all apps in setup skin

    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/charlesrichards/ChucksSKINII.zip
    With this skin your better off not running an ExecTBL.ini in the RR directory – just rename it
    2001 S10 ZR2

    Chucks Skin - to old

  5. #155
    Constant Bitrate i3igmind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by DVLRCR View Post
    UPDATE 8-17-06

    Improved auto player
    Added winamp library skin
    Added some simple touch screen games
    Added auto skin return to active player
    Added all apps or action skin – second press of tools
    Added DVD skin
    Added a little help for all apps in setup skin
    my out button doesn't do anything when i click on it!
    when i click on connect it freez the whole thing
    pictuer viewer too is not working

    any help
    HOnda Accord '94

  6. #156
    FLAC Chuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ellicott City, MD
    Posts
    1,671
    1:What out button?

    2:add phone=0 to the rr.ini

    3:set path in rr.ini to your pic folder –sample >>> picspath=E:\Camera\6-18-99 Zoo

    Sounds like you did not copy the new ADD TO rr.ini to the rr.ini file
    2001 S10 ZR2

    Chucks Skin - to old

  7. #157
    Constant Bitrate i3igmind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    1:What out button?

    2:add phone=0 to the rr.ini

    3:set path in rr.ini to your pic folder –sample >>> picspath=E:\Camera\6-18-99 Zoo

    Sounds like you did not copy the new ADD TO rr.ini to the rr.ini file
    i mean the auto button sorry it was a type...
    i did all this but still nothing , now all my buttons show "-MP3's-" as a lable
    ????
    HOnda Accord '94

  8. #158
    FLAC Chuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ellicott City, MD
    Posts
    1,671
    Do me a favor and zip up your rr.ini and ExecTBL.ini and post here for me
    2001 S10 ZR2

    Chucks Skin - to old

  9. #159
    Constant Bitrate i3igmind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    138

    info you requested

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Do me a favor and zip up your rr.ini and ExecTBL.ini and post here for me
    here is the ExecTbl.ini "notice the name end with "_" this is the ExecTbl from RR dir.
    rr.ini
    Attached Files Attached Files
    HOnda Accord '94

  10. #160
    FLAC Chuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ellicott City, MD
    Posts
    1,671
    let get past this step first

    ok this as changed some how but you need to go to setup as soon as open RR and set the buttons the way you want them and save the prsets.

    so try to change button presets and save then quit RR and restart and see if the setting you saved work and let me know.

    this what i had in the rr.ini
    BUTTONSET=0<<2<<35<<1<<3<<16<<5<<7<<8
    BUTTONSET1=0<<2<<35<<1<<3<<16<<5<<7<<8
    BUTTONSET2=7<<20<<6<<19<<9<<24<<10<<49<<43
    BUTTONSET3=26<<28<<27<<33<<47<<46<<21<<34<<48
    2001 S10 ZR2

    Chucks Skin - to old

Similar Threads

  1. I'm dating a deaf chick
    By Grayscale in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 04:47 PM
  2. 1994 ford explorer recessed lilliput lots of pics!
    By xdjxklusivex in forum Fabrication
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-06-2006, 09:20 PM
  3. Fusion of Zaurus and '00 Accord (lots o' pics)
    By Xumbi in forum Show off your project
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-12-2005, 10:47 PM
  4. 1997 Chevy Trukputer - DONE! Lot's O' Pics! WHOOO HOOOO!
    By voidunknown in forum Show off your project
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 09:58 AM
  5. Can't create a post with lots of pics??
    By tbird2340 in forum Mp3car Forum Suggestions/Comments
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2004, 01:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •