Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 342

Thread: iDrive 2.20 Release

  1. #81
    Low Bitrate mobileT83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Western MA
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
    Are you sure you want it in pink?
    That is very very nice work....haha, I would like it in pink....I'll have to talk to subaru and get them to look into their color choices on the next gen badges

    Thanks again,

    T

  2. #82
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,585
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileT83 View Post
    That is very very nice work....haha, I would like it in pink....I'll have to talk to subaru and get them to look into their color choices on the next gen badges

    Thanks again,

    T

    No probs, also did a night one as well, see the night thread (if your are using the night version that is)

  3. #83
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pullman, WA
    Posts
    26

    Logo Request

    I just sold my Audi yesterday and got a Subaru. So it is time to switch logos when I get all my gear moved over... I wanted to request a logo for the night and day for iDrive. use the blue logo for the day and the black for the night... Thx for all your work on this. I love this skin. Been clickin' ads on your page now and again to help out

    Question: This may be a RR thing and not specific skin Q, but do you know if there is a way to get the menus to load in the background. My 800MHz Via takes forever to load each menu screen the first time. After I have clicked on it once, all is good...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. #84
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,585
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmerman View Post
    I just sold my Audi yesterday and got a Subaru. So it is time to switch logos when I get all my gear moved over... I wanted to request a logo for the night and day for iDrive. use the blue logo for the day and the black for the night... Thx for all your work on this. I love this skin. Been clickin' ads on your page now and again to help out
    Logos will be done tomorrow.

    Thanks for the clicking, it all helps

    Actiually if you are doing it now and again you might be the only one doing it

    Quote Originally Posted by bimmerman View Post
    Question: This may be a RR thing and not specific skin Q, but do you know if there is a way to get the menus to load in the background. My 800MHz Via takes forever to load each menu screen the first time. After I have clicked on it once, all is good...

    Have a look for a command called preload, this will load specified screens at startup, but obviously this slows your initial start.

  5. #85
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pullman, WA
    Posts
    26

    thanks

    Thanks a lot! I try to go click on a couple about once a week. I know how much it helps... I'll take a look for that command and try and choose the couple menus I use the most. would be nice if I could figure out how to run that command at a lower processor priority


    Sam

  6. #86
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,585
    Subaru and Toyota logos added above.

    Remember to click on the google adsense on my website (at least)

  7. #87
    Low Bitrate mobileT83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Western MA
    Posts
    56
    Those look hot....This guy....your good man, google clicks away

  8. #88
    Constant Bitrate GuMiSZu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    206
    Thanks a lot ..

    Today tomorrow
    TOYOTA

  9. #89
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58
    i cannot get your download links on your site to work... i type in the word and it just goes to a blank page that says done on the bottom

  10. #90
    Newbie 1bad2v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    30
    ditto

Similar Threads

  1. iGMod Beta 1 release
    By PURDooM in forum Other Cool Stuff
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 10:17 PM
  2. [SKIN]FPs "Bright Life" (input needed to complete)
    By yunusyu in forum FrodoPlayer
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 06-25-2005, 02:59 PM
  3. RELEASE - FreeDrive 0.60
    By CdRsKuLL in forum FreeDrive
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 06-10-2005, 04:45 PM
  4. SpeakEasy Voice Recognition - Release 0.9.1
    By ruairi in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 05:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •