cmdRR-2 - Tall / Vertical Skin - Beta Released
Rather than creating a new thread for cmdRR-2, I've decided to just use this thread.
See Post 47 for cmdRR-2 UPDATE Information
cmdRR - Tall Skin - rev 07-2010
I'm using this in my Hyundai Elantra with a 12" screen in portrait mode. There is also a function that is made specifically for my machine that can be changed, more below. The main purpose of this skin is to replace the entertainment I had in my car, thus I wanted to keep the audio player on top, like it would be if I kept my stereo.
Since there aren't many tall screen users (or skins) this is what I've been using in my car, and found to be relatively easy to use. I do not claim to be an artist or great programmer, but do know enough to get myself into things, so this is a 'basic' skin, but building on functionality.
Originally this skin has been made to run on RoadRunner, but I stay on top of those updates, so I know it works on RideRunner. Provided I'm able to come up with some changes I will update once a month, if there are no significant changes then no update.
OBDMPG - mezz64
MobilePhone.net - lambosprit
RR Media - Blue ZX3 (needs some screens/popups styled)
MP3Art - mitchjs/guino
WIFI - El Camino (needs final touches)
Maintenance - Sonicxtacy02 (needs final touches)
- HPDIM - script to toggle the ALS on or off. This is used in conjunction with my nite_cmdRR skin. Typically CPU/Indicator area (can be changed with dimmer in topbuttons.inc for most screens)
- dimmer - hold CPU/Indicator area to access popup
- albumart screen - click on album art - clicking screen will go to previous
- screensaver - click on RIGHT half of compass - clicking screen will go to previous
- blank screen - click on LEFT half of compass - clicking screen will go to previous
Screens To Create:
Eventual Plugin Support:
others... as I build on my hobby or if someone requests
Current screenshot from test computer - 03-18-10
more screenshots throughout thread