View Poll Results: Which menu choice would you prefer?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep it the way it is.. menu button takes you back to menu.skin

    19 55.88%
  • menu button brings up main menu buttons on ANY screen

    15 44.12%
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 211

Thread: Sonique Evolution- My new flash skin

  1. #171
    FLAC W3bMa5t3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,268
    Yo Sonic, good seeing you at the last meet. Hope all is ok
    I'm rebuilding my OS - ground up, so I'm gonna grab your skin and give it a whirl. Look'n good bro. Catchya Later.

  2. #172
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    22
    Hi! I Try to contact you by Msn Messenger but I didn't receive answer..
    However I'd like to ask you a thing:
    I try your skin in 3 pc (work-pc, home-pc,car-pc) , in the work and home pc the skin work good but in the car-pc I don't see the car logo and coverflow.
    My car pc has winXP and last Flash player, but car logo and coverflow don't see.

    Can you help me?

    Thanks and sorry for my English.

  3. #173
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,159
    Blog Entries
    51
    i got your msn message and responded but you disappeared shortly after. Did you install flash on your car pc using internet explorer? firefox flash wont work. If you've done that check the skin.ini file and see if logo= matches the name of a logo you have in the logo folder. This folder is found inside the main skin folder. Now for coverflow you must first install that and have it properly running prior to using it in my skin. Check the coverflow thread for details on how to acheive that.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  4. #174
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
    i got your msn message and responded but you disappeared shortly after. Did you install flash on your car pc using internet explorer? firefox flash wont work. If you've done that check the skin.ini file and see if logo= matches the name of a logo you have in the logo folder. This folder is found inside the main skin folder. Now for coverflow you must first install that and have it properly running prior to using it in my skin. Check the coverflow thread for details on how to acheive that.
    Thanks for your answer!
    I download the firefox .exe version!
    How can I download the internet explorer version? because I don't have internet connection on carpc and with Internet explorer if I try to download it say that install an activeX directly!
    The logo path is right.
    I ask you another 1 thing:
    Is possible in audio skin the up and down arrows jump page instead that only a song? I have about 1600 songs
    Is it possible to stop the current song in some way instead pause it?

    Thanks so much for all, your skin is fantastic!
    The only thing is that is in swf hence no much customizable for me so I had to ask you any thing!

  5. #175
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    22

  6. #176
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,159
    Blog Entries
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by leen15 View Post
    Thanks for your answer!
    I download the firefox .exe version!
    How can I download the internet explorer version? because I don't have internet connection on carpc and with Internet explorer if I try to download it say that install an activeX directly!
    The logo path is right.
    I ask you another 1 thing:
    Is possible in audio skin the up and down arrows jump page instead that only a song? I have about 1600 songs
    Is it possible to stop the current song in some way instead pause it?

    Thanks so much for all, your skin is fantastic!
    The only thing is that is in swf hence no much customizable for me so I had to ask you any thing!
    u have to get some sort of temporary internet solution to install flash via ie. The audio up/down buttons can be helded to page up and down. And lastly hold down the play button to stop music.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  7. #177
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
    u have to get some sort of temporary internet solution to install flash via ie. The audio up/down buttons can be helded to page up and down. And lastly hold down the play button to stop music.

    Great!!

    I Just must looking for a solution for install flash!

  8. #178
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    22
    Ok I installed The right flash and logo and coverflow work good!
    Now my problems are:
    -I don't understand how to stop and change page, I keep press the play button and arrows but nothing happen!
    -On audio skin I see all song only with green text (with artist and song) and not how i see from your first post pictures, what is the problem?
    -Now coverflow openes, but see about 5 mp3 and 2 albums of my music..
    (I yet have to find the coverflow topic, now I only use the files find in your skin! )

    Thanks for all the help.

  9. #179
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    22
    Coverflow work fine, wait for the other questions.

  10. #180
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    22
    Another thing...

    If I push search in Audio skin it show artist title or album and then the keyboard but when I push Enter return this Error:

    Windows script host
    Script: C:/RoadRunnerBinary/SmartPlayList/queryWinamp.vbs
    Carattere: 1 (character)
    Errore: l'oggetto non č un insieme (error: the object is not a collection ?)
    Codice 800A01C3 (code)
    Origine: errore di run time di microsoft vbScript (source)

Similar Threads

  1. Chuck's Skins lots of pics Update 7-16-07
    By Chuck in forum RR Released Skins
    Replies: 297
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 07:22 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 06:38 PM
  3. TO ALL SKINNERS (read this)
    By jeep642 in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 11:23 AM
  4. Beta testers for Sony FSR flash skin needed
    By moahdib in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 12:15 PM
  5. BFM and my flash skin
    By holistic in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2005, 04:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •