4000th!!!!!!!! I am hoping it will be under his 1800 post mark!
lol sorry guys i must laugh at the fuel prices , in the uk we are £1.15 for a LITRE! of diesel and at 4.5 litres per uk gallon thats about £5 or $10? i need to immigrate!
I'm almost done with the skin. It's just RR is what hold me back. I can't get the latest release of the source to add some stuff in which is somewhat needed for the functionality of the skin.
Plus, I'm just came back from vacation in Atlanta, GA and had to catchup with work. Maybe the 4000th post release ;).
Oh i used to LOVE this skin.... great work matrix :)
Love the layout.
As promised, this is my 4000th post ;).
- The included RoadRunner.exe is a BETA release base on RR Nov 2, 2007 code released. It has everything from Official RR release in that code base plus more.
- ONDIRCLICK event. I added this for the skin/background picker.
- CDC play mode: CD changer for music directory playing access with this button >>| for next and |<< for previous.
- Ability to change to Next/Prev Video without going to video player. >>| for Next movie and |<< for Previous movie.
- Some bug fixed that I posted in the forum as well (GPS close on skin change.)
- Well, you guys find out. I hope it not break anything you guys currently use.
What if you don't want to use this version of RR?
- You may not be able to use the above features. The CDC feature may already be in your existing RR if you use the latest
version from guino website but not on the forum as I send the code to guino a while ago.
***** Back up your current RoadRunner.exe file.******
don't come cry on me if you have to go back to your existing version.
- The included file layout/structure is what I intended for this skin. You see FlashLogos, SkinIcon, and BackGround folder?
Those are the subfolder of your main RR installation (C:\Program Files\Road Runner). Just copy them to your RR main folder.
- Open the Skins folder and copy CFX TX folder (skin) to your existing skins folder.
- Make sure you enable transparency support in RR. If not, you are going to see just a grey skin.
- All function icons (MP3, VIDEO, HD Radio) and text can be changed. I make it flexible so that you only use what you have/need.
The icons are in the SkinIcon folder.
- The loader background file is located inside FlashLogos folder name background.jpg. Change it to whatever you want.
- Most/all of the flash files use in the skin are in FlashLogos folder.
- I only include what I use, but you guys can add more with the include psd file. If you add/change, please post to the forum so other can enjoy what you create. ;)
- This skin is create to use with iGuidance GPS. If you use other GPS program, you have to create a skin for your self.
Thanks Playerbeat, LS and whoever give LS space for hosting the file.
Down Load from LS
Look like the server is out of bandwidth
Down load from Playerbeat
If you have question/problem, just ask.
Fighting with the background - anybody get it to work (except Matrix of course)?
I don't intend to switch RR since the Nov version didn't show video coverart properly.
Is there any other way to make the background work?
By what i could see, it looks like a fantastic skin.
What background you referring to?
Or the background picker like the one below?
If the one above (background image isn't change when you use the up/down arrow), try to register GDI Plus thinggy.
I'm in love... I still use CFX every day and i've made some of my own modification to it for my own personal use.