Like Tree1Likes

Thread: DigitalFX 4.0

  1. #1361
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    68
    yes thank you!!! know all i need to find out that if its possible to get the hdradio to display title and artist on the main screen and Ill be set

  2. #1362
    Constant Bitrate notion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    187
    Great stuff, I'm loving the upgrade to 3.0....hey I get there eventually

    Couple of small things...

    - Going to the gas prices page just locks up RR, did the same in 2.0 so I'm sure it's just my setup but would appreciate any tips on that. Running IG 4.0 with the patch. Where can I enter a Zip code outside of that page? Maybe no ZIP is crashing it?

    - Clicking 'up dir' in music browser goes to library root rather than up one level

    - Cannot search albums by letter in music library

    - New version of RR hates being quit automatically by a windows shutdown process and doesn't save current playlist or play position - anyone found a fix/hack for that? I have to manually quit out of RR before shutting down to have it remember where I was

    Thanks for any help
    350z Roadster,
    Lilliput 7" touch, Opus 250w, 160gb, AMD3500+, 1gb ddr400, geforce 6500 pcie, SiRF Star 3, Wireless G, Sprint CDMA, Bluetooth, Creative iCam Pro, RR, iG 4, Digital FX 4.0

  3. #1363
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    36
    I haven't read all 90 pages so sorry if this is a re-post, but just wanted to highlight a possible minor bug... For some reason, the "music" button had switched to a duplicate "video" button upon initialization on one occasion, and the problem persisted untill I re-installed the skin. I suppose I could have opened up one of the config files and found a way to change the link manually, but I think re-installation was probably just as quick.

  4. #1364
    FLAC Machinehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    hijacks small portable city
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by oroboros_ARR View Post
    For some reason, the "music" button had switched to a duplicate "video" button upon initialization on one occasion,
    If you long press any of the main menu buttons, it brings up the option to change that button. You probably did it by mistake.

  5. #1365
    FLAC Machinehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    hijacks small portable city
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by notion View Post
    - Going to the gas prices page just locks up RR, did the same in 2.0 so I'm sure it's just my setup but would appreciate any tips on that. Running IG 4.0 with the patch. Where can I enter a Zip code outside of that page? Maybe no ZIP is crashing it?
    I've noticed that gas prices (which aren't working in RR btw) and weather (which only works in the new RR beta) will lock up if I don't have an active internet connection.

    Quote Originally Posted by notion View Post
    - Clicking 'up dir' in music browser goes to library root rather than up one level
    That's a new one on me.

    Quote Originally Posted by notion View Post
    - Cannot search albums by letter in music library
    What version of winamp are you running?

    Quote Originally Posted by notion View Post
    - New version of RR hates being quit automatically by a windows shutdown process and doesn't save current playlist or play position - anyone found a fix/hack for that? I have to manually quit out of RR before shutting down to have it remember where I was
    I have the same problem, it probably has to do with the force quit and winamp not being able to save the play list on a proper exit.

  6. #1366
    Constant Bitrate notion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    187
    I'm using winamp 5.13

    Updated to latest official release of RR and still experiencing...

    -'up dir' goes to root rather than back up one level. Am I supposed to set my winamp or RR config in a certain way for this to work properly? Or have a specific plugin installed?

    - Searching using 'ABC' function while in albums doesn't work. Just keeps jumping to the same album - again do I have to set specific parameters or have a plugin to make this work properly?

    - Also still unable to create, modify, save or load playlists. I have the path set in RR.Config
    350z Roadster,
    Lilliput 7" touch, Opus 250w, 160gb, AMD3500+, 1gb ddr400, geforce 6500 pcie, SiRF Star 3, Wireless G, Sprint CDMA, Bluetooth, Creative iCam Pro, RR, iG 4, Digital FX 4.0

  7. #1367
    Newbie yukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30

    Can someone help with playlists and star rating

    I've used the star rating for about 30 songs. I want them to play when I click on the 4 star rating playlist button but nothing happens.

    I click the 4 star playlist button and nothing loads so I have to revert back to loading all songs.

    Not sure if something needs to be done to get this to work.
    Is it necessary to have a certain version of winamp? I'm using 2.95.

    Some help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    VoomPC, VIA C7 1.5 Ghz, 7" Newision LCD, 80 Gig WD 5400 RPM Laptop Drive, M2-ATX, RoadRunner, iGuidance, Freedom 2.0, AT&T Natural Voice Hot Babe Audrey. All wrapped up in a piece of crap Suzuki Grand Vitara.

  8. #1368
    Constant Bitrate notion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by notion View Post
    I'm using winamp 5.13

    Updated to latest official release of RR and still experiencing...

    -'up dir' goes to root rather than back up one level. Am I supposed to set my winamp or RR config in a certain way for this to work properly? Or have a specific plugin installed?

    - Searching using 'ABC' function while in albums doesn't work. Just keeps jumping to the same album - again do I have to set specific parameters or have a plugin to make this work properly?

    - Also still unable to create, modify, save or load playlists. I have the path set in RR.Config
    I have some more details on these issues...

    'up dir' works when browsing through folder view, but not when browsing through meta-built lists (artist, album, genre) is that supposed to be that way?

    Still no joy searching by letter in album view, do my tags have to be scanned in a specific way for this to work?

    Tried searching the playlist issue but no joy. I have a single playlist in c:\program files\RoadRunner\playlists\ and I have that path chosen in RRConfig for playlists but nothing shows up in the 'Manage Playlists' window? Also can you set a default playlist?
    350z Roadster,
    Lilliput 7" touch, Opus 250w, 160gb, AMD3500+, 1gb ddr400, geforce 6500 pcie, SiRF Star 3, Wireless G, Sprint CDMA, Bluetooth, Creative iCam Pro, RR, iG 4, Digital FX 4.0

  9. #1369
    Maximum Bitrate LinuxRacr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    506
    treetop777, the equalizer settings worked great for me this morning. Thx!!
    My Car: 2001 Mazda MP3
    My OLD Carputer project: Here
    Completion Progress Bar: [**********100%]
    Current build! Here
    Completion Progress Bar: [*********99%]

  10. #1370
    Raw Wave treetop777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    War-Town, GA.
    Posts
    2,233
    add m3u to your audio file types in rrconfig; playlist should then show.

Similar Threads

  1. Help! Need RR and DFX 4.0 advice
    By schwazche in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 02:25 PM
  2. ProScan 4.0 Released
    By ProScan in forum Engine Management, OBD-II, Engine Diagnostics, etc.
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 11:46 PM
  3. Digimoto 4.0 available for download
    By digimotojoel in forum Engine Management, OBD-II, Engine Diagnostics, etc.
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 04:36 AM
  4. Custom log parsing automationÖ
    By xcntrk75 in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 03:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •