Yeah I noticed the period and it did throw me off a little. It actually didn't even opne the program when the period was in there. Now that it is gone the program opens but not embedded. I'll do a thorough check of everything.
This embeds just fine with my set up, and should with yours. It does net embed correctly because of the window name in this line:
Make sure the period is not copied on that line from my previous post. It could be as simple as that. I just tried it with the period and it did not embed correctly, so delete the period.
I edited my previos post and removed the periods so this won't happen to someone else.